Any One On "you Tube"?

ImberBoy

Any one on "YOU TUBE"?

SOUL SOURCERS ON YOU TUBE?

I must admit to being totally addicted to this web site, YouTube is a video sharing website where users can upload, view and share video clips.

Just type in the search things like "Northern soul" and "Dancing" and you enter the fun world of armature video clips.

I'm on there and it's as close to getting on the telly as I will ever get and I know its Narcissism but fun never the less.

Any one else on Soul - Source? Come on there must be loads dancing or getting interviewed?

Here are my claims to fame and stardom......

1. A couple of glimpses of me in my snow white shorts, socks, and shirt and of course my "Sylvester" sandals. This was the Cleethorpes weekender, can't remember the year but Maxine Brown was on.

2. A little clip of me, put a few pounds (stone) on since the first clip.

3. The Armed Forces Scooter Club, not in this but I'm the club president and ultra proud of it.

Enjoy, giggle but add yours, The Northernsoul fraternity didn't document ourselves as much as we could have. Now we are all older it seams more than easy but difficult some times to remember how young and beautiful we where. (well not me, I have always had this ugly mug)

Social source share

• Replies 12
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!