Precisions - Drew 1001

macca

Just been blown away by that YouTube clip of them singing Such Misery. What a performance! All credit to the band too. These guys must have rehearsed & rehearsed in order to recreate that haunting sound. I noticed there was a black guitarrist playing one of those big Gretch type instruments. Is he a Precision? Anyway, my question is; how much should I expect to fork out for a nice minty demo of this tune?

Nothing on Ebay right now.

M

Social source share

• Replies 11
  • Views 904
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Just been blown away by that YouTube clip of them singing Such Misery. What a performance! All credit to the band too. These guys must have rehearsed & rehearsed in order to recreate that haunting sound. I noticed there was a black guitarrist playing one of those big Gretch type instruments. Is he a Precision? Anyway, my question is; how much should I expect to fork out for a nice minty demo of this tune?

M

not a lot of money at all, not sure about a demo though,

ive seen that you tube clip and yeah it is bloody awsome indeed :unsure:

https://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=ndENEUqXeRg

Social source share

I've seen issues sold for around the £40 to £70 mark in recent times. It'll be more for a demo. JM books it at 100/125.

The Precisions was one of the best vocal performances I've seen at a weekender. There was only three of them. Ritchie Pitts I think stood in for the fourth Precision who didn't make it.

Edited by chalky
Social source share

M

PUT YOU ON TO A BETTER VERSION IN MY HUMBLE OPINION TIMMY WILLIS HATE TO SAY IT BUT THE PASSION JUST FLOWS ON HIS VERSION PRECISIONS GREAT THOUGH

Kieran FIFE SOUL CLUB

post-8405-1191088245_thumb.jpg

post-8405-1191088245_thumb.jpg

Social source share

awesome version Chalky,got a price/info on it??.Was it never released?

it's was an unreleased alternate version, came out on Joeboy cd or summat like and on an anniversary single for some nighter.

Is it Timmy Willis or the Precisions (alternate take)? Can vaguely remember a discussion about this when it first appeared.

Social source share

it's was an unreleased alternate version, came out on Joeboy cd or summat like and on an anniversary single for some nighter.

Is it Timmy Willis or the Precisions (alternate take)? Can vaguely remember a discussion about this when it first appeared.

Stunning, simply stunning. Cheers Chalky.

MIght look for that single. :-)

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert