Csta

• Replies 15
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

it has a glued on label, which is photocopied from the original US issue...

Was it bought from UK, Ebay? sounds like a vinyl carvers with copied label on it? how much did you get stung for, just shows gotta be careful even more these days as people can make their own very convincing lookalikes with the technology of vinyl carvers + high quality scanned labels!

Social source share

Was it bought from UK, Ebay? sounds like a vinyl carvers with copied label on it? how much did you get stung for, just shows gotta be careful even more these days as people can make their own very convincing lookalikes with the technology of vinyl carvers + high quality scanned labels!

https://www.popsike.com/php/detaildata.php?...nr=220081922059

Cant find the German copy.

post-6504-1190893390_thumb.jpg

Edited by Prophonics 2026
Social source share

www.soul-source.co.ukindex.php?showtopic=23097&hl=

Hi

We had a thread a while back on Paul Sindab - hopefully you'll find the above link of interest.

Attached are some label scan's... Cardinal scan in previous post...

My copy was the Powertree demo with Typed lettering on a double white sticker, just over lapping in the centre at the top of the label n address actually typed on label, just showing underneath. As revealed it was actually a Knox Issue - but they used spare's not sold as Powertree demo's whilst changing over to Powertree n before Issuing on Powertree - guess to keep cost's down...

Hope that all make's sense..

Karen

post-3993-1190896297_thumb.jpg

post-3993-1190896314.jpg

post-3993-1190896340_thumb.jpg

post-3993-1190896362_thumb.jpg

post-3993-1190896379.jpg

Social source share

didn't spend too much. and it was simply my own fault. the seller (from belgium) was correct: he clearly stated it as a second issue and added a picture that showed the us-label... so, i wasn't fooled, i fooled myself...

Social source share

What makes you think its booted and what to look for I know thre is a German and also I tink Dutch copy.

Hi

Would be interested to see a label scan if you have one - what label is the German copy on.

I only know of the Dutch on CNR - Belguim - Cardinal - French EP n of course Knox Issue n Powertree Demo/Issue.

Karen

Social source share

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert