Unidentified Folk In Photos

Mick Howard

Can anyone help me out please and identify some of the 'Unknown' folk in the photos in the album I've just posted in the members gallery?

Anyone who is unknown is stated in the photo title.

Apologies to any of the unknowns for forgetting your names - over 30 years on the scene and all that entails seriously affects ones memory if you know what I mean.

All the best

Mick H

Social source share

• Replies 10
  • Views 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Kirsty

Ta anyway - y'know the 80's was very mustachiod (xcept I didn't have one then).

Mick

P.S. Hope to see y'all soon - looking for an all nighter to go to perhaps in October - any suggestions?

think you'd enjoy Burnley, but it clashes with Orwell which is where we go.... ooh I think theres a Lifeline on in Oct too, but not sure (check with Chalky)

Social source share

Kirsty

Ta anyway - y'know the 80's was very mustachiod (xcept I didn't have one then).Mick

P.S. Hope to see y'all soon - looking for an all nighter to go to perhaps in October - any suggestions?

No....but you had a 80s perm tho rolleyes.gif ....Delxxx

Social source share

Idell, not really an 80's perm 'cos it was very real curls - I was called Paul Nicholas or Leo Sayer on many occasions (much to my chagrin).

:thumbsup:laugh.gif:(:D ....now Mick.....I can hold my hand up and say that neither Viki or myself took part in that teasing :lol: ....Delxxx

Social source share

Can anyone help me out please and identify some of the 'Unknown' folk in the photos in the album I've just posted in the members gallery?

Anyone who is unknown is stated in the photo title.

Apologies to any of the unknowns for forgetting your names - over 30 years on the scene and all that entails seriously affects ones memory if you know what I mean.

All the best

Mick H

Hi Mick.

I did post some of the names up but some reason they were missing this morning. I tried to edit, looked good on screen but again not showing.

Recognise Shipo, Steve Potts, Trev from Beaston and Tommy Crag in 1 photo. Another with Alf and Skip from Ilkeston with Alan Gibbons from Chesterfield holding a fork ready for capers as usual.

Edited by Byrney
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert