• Replies 67
  • Views 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Frank Wilson on Soul , then I'd sell it and buy more Modern soul :ohmy:

typical crap answer from you mr disco king, your not allowed to sell it or the fairies wish will be broken so your stuck with FW :ohmy:

Social source share

Well Bearsy ,for me it would have to " Magnetics - I have a girl "..My number one all time fave

Bazza

impeccable taste Bazza :ohmy: another i will own one day, yes one day :ohmy:

Social source share

surely you dont have access to every record you like Pete ?

Well yeah I do really, there's nothing I want that I can't get cut from tapes, cd's of my own. Also you've got to remember there's so much stuff goes on behind the scenes, swapping cd's with the instruction "no copies for anyone", people have probably got stuff which is not in public domain - I know I have several cover ups and one-offs which people would be surprised I'd got...If I ask if anyones got a sound file, it's usually because I can't find mine (e.g. lonnie russ last week, used to have it, recorded it, lost it)

Social source share

Well yeah I do really, there's nothing I want that I can't get cut from tapes, cd's of my own. Also you've got to remember there's so much stuff goes on behind the scenes, swapping cd's with the instruction "no copies for anyone", people have probably got stuff which is not in public domain - I know I have several cover ups and one-offs which people would be surprised I'd got...If I ask if anyones got a sound file, it's usually because I can't find mine (e.g. lonnie russ last week, used to have it, recorded it, lost it)

Have you got the Parliamnets " its my rainy day" on that yellow lable ?

Social source share

I'd have to answer 'none' because any record I really want, I just get one made and I can play it til my hearts content. I don't care what label it's on.

this slightly reminds me of when that ratner bloke said the stuff he sold in his shops was junk :ohmy:

Social source share

If the soul fairy was to come and visit you and gave you one wish for one record only that you dont own,

which one would you choose :ohmy:

Oi!! That's not fair, I want 3 wishes :

1. The Magnetics - I have a girl

2. The Servicemen - Sweet magic (sold mine 4 years ago :ohmy: )

3. A very, very, long, wet, tongue kiss from Christine Cooper - all the time gurgling "Heartaches

away my boy"

Chris L

Social source share

If the soul fairy was to come and visit you and gave you one wish for one record only that you dont own,

which one would you choose :D

For me it would have to be Butchs, Jean Carter 'I Wanna Know' four beats to the bar, proper as f*** old style northern soul :ohmy:

Social source share

Oi!! That's not fair, I want 3 wishes :

1. The Magnetics - I have a girl

2. The Servicemen - Sweet magic (sold mine 4 years ago :D )

3. A very, very, long, wet, tongue kiss from Christine Cooper - all the time gurgling "Heartaches

away my boy"

Chris L

can you not read you greedy sod,

ONE CHOICE ONLY :ohmy: I willlet you go for the magnetics :D

Social source share

It would have to be ....

Don gardner - Cheatin Kind, and

Court davis, and

Eric mercury

same goes for you phil, the fairy said ONE wish so you lost your chance of owning you one :ohmy:

Social source share

This wish is a one off, so it would have to be a quality respected toon, where there is only one known copy, so I could look down on the rest of the record collecting fraternity with a smug confident smile and watch thier envy as I parade it around......

No, thats just not fair, so I will also go for an original Frank Wilson DILYIID, as its common as muck, but I dont want that shit warped copy with writing on it, Berry Gordy's copy will do.

Cant you swop the Fairy for a Genie, you get 3 wishes from those chaps.

Ed

Social source share

This wish is a one off, so it would have to be a quality respected toon, where there is only one known copy, so I could look down on the rest of the record collecting fraternity with a smug confident smile and watch thier envy as I parade it around......

No, thats just not fair, so I will also go for an original Frank Wilson DILYIID, as its common as muck, but I dont want that shit warped copy with writing on it, Berry Gordy's copy will do.

Cant you swop the Fairy for a Genie, you get 3 wishes from those chaps.

Ed

grow up :D have you ever heard of a soul genie :shhh:

soul fairy it is then and one wish and thats it :wicked:

Social source share

Please, please, please can I have - Volcanos - Stay a while Honey - (unIss) Acetate :shhh:

or

Tranelles - Blessed with a love - Flo-Jo :D

Karen

No you cant cos the soul fairy will only give you one wish Karen :wicked:

Social source share

proper as f*** old style northern soul thumbsup.gif

Sound's like someone I know, you allright H. When you coming to visit me in the burbs?

For me would have to be the Mello Souls, even nicer if I could pay what Kitch did for his :thumbsup:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert