Who Is The Artist And What Is The Full Title, Etc..?

looking for artist and song title - song appears in opening and closing scene.

soulful,

J-

lyrics: "Do you want me to get down on my knees, beg u baby please, crying me in tears" "Do you want me to call you on the phone, baby please come home, think of all the years" "When I onced lived in Paradise, when the lovelight shown in your eyes" "So tell me what can I do when I still love you, what can I say when I still love you" "what can I do, what can I say" ......."your ???"

Edited by SoulBoy74
Social source share

• Replies 15
  • Views 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

for me it's the great soaring straight-ahead tempo and then the powerful chord change that is accompanied by Judy's heartful testimonial, what a great delivery everytime. man.. you just know she'd go to ends for this guy.

Social source share

I know of DJ just sold this for £200.....did'nt know it was fetching that sort of money...was he having me on ?

Bazza

It was on JM site for a while at £150  a few years ago, but didn't sell; and then it went up to £200 and sold quite quickly at that price.

Social source share

It was on JM site for a while at £150 a few years ago, but didn't sell; and then it went up to £200 and sold quite quickly at that price.

I should'nt be surprised at this really it is a classic,,but I would have thought it very common and easy to find, not the recipe for biggish money...just goes to show :thumbup:

Bazza

Edited by bazza
Social source share

Not a mega rarity but there's plenty of records that fetch far more money that are easier to find.

very true, its nice to know that its still very popular and worth a good few quid more than what i paid for mine :thumbup:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert