Marlena Shaw - Cadet 5549

macca

• Replies 13
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Was a tenner in the early to mid 1990s...

When you look at the way some of the prices of records have gone - £75 seems about par for the course.

Personally if I had one to sell I'd eBay it as I couldn't bring myself to list it for more than £25 and I'm sure it would fetch more in an auction (twisted logic, if that makes sense)

Social source share

Got this on the yellow cadet, was this the first issue or a west/east coast press blah de blah ?

Yellow label with the "pinky" logo the second press, you can also find The Dells - Run For Cover on this design. Circa 1970.. it was when Chess got distributed through GRT. GRT reissued a few titles with the new Chess label design.

They are actually rarer than the originals.. value about a 1/3rd of the original value, we sell both @ £30-ish

We sell buckets of this title.. 59 copies in the last 6 years, obviously not rare but it sells like hell..

Edited by john manship
Social source share

i have both versions paul but i actually prefer the version by the

chinese cocklepickers...only 16 known copies i think :ohmy: ...

on the edge there, moldie!!

i keep thinking they'll be some jokes doing the rounds about the McCann's, but I've yet to hear any. I guess they wouldn't go down too well...doesn't normally stop folk though!

Social source share

on the edge there, moldie!!

i keep thinking they'll be some jokes doing the rounds about the McCann's, but I've yet to hear any. I guess they wouldn't go down too well...doesn't normally stop folk though!

ive got some if you want them :rolleyes:

Social source share

• 2 months later...
Guest soulsister

Anybody know a sensible value on this one in EX?

I believe there are two demos, one with 'Show Time' as the flip, the other single sided.

have you played show time nice

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert