• North Central

• Replies 102
  • Views 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Sorry i hav'nt included counties as this poll would be a mile long.

Where would you say yorkshire is within the boundies i have set ?

Yorkshire covers parts of the East Midlands, Humberside and the North East so it's difficult to fit it within the parameters that you have set.

Very few people from South Yorkshire would say that they are from the East Midlands, most people from Leeds would say they are from the North as its pretty much central in relation to the North East/North West....

Social source share

Guest Mark Holmes

At least I think I live in the USA, a recent report here indicated twentysomething percent of schoolkids could not identify the USA on a map of the world!!

Social source share

Yorkshire covers parts of the East Midlands, Humberside and the North East so it's difficult to fit it within the parameters that you have set.

Very few people from South Yorkshire would say that they are from the East Midlands, most people from Leeds would say they are from the North as its pretty much central in relation to the North East/North West....

Its a difficult one so have added North Central

Social source share

At least I think I live in the USA, a recent report here indicated twentysomething percent of schoolkids could not identify the USA on a map of the world!!

Astonishing! :lol:

I saw a clip on YouTube recently where a bunch of 'regular' Americans were asked where they thought Iraq was on a map of the world.

Most of those surveyed thought it was either 'in or near' Australia!

I thought "Insular or what???" but if they don't even know where the USA is what chance have they got!

And what chance have we got of categorising Lincolnshire?

:lol:

Social source share

Lazy Southerners, tossing it off on their computers.

Just wait while the Yorkshire lads get home from the factory!

yeah but do they have a PC and electric :lol:

Social source share

They will have to que up tee vote at your place Sean on ya 233 mmx with dialup ... :lol: i will have the North West to win !!?

Every body Knows its got to be the Midlands......no Soulies Darn sarf...is there ???????

they just to busy at Mill at the mo'

Bazza

Social source share

We do have 'Web Cafe's up here these days, Simon.

Well in 'Posh' parts such as Harrogate, at least.

North West?

Yeh, I'll have a fiver on that!

Sean

have they got ebay web Cafes with bootleg guides and stuff .. Us southerners could so with more of your lots records on ebay for cheap !! :lol:

I'll have a monkey on the North west ..but maybe Rest of the world ....but then again :lol:

Edited by Simon M
Social source share

Guest Matt Male

one for just the midlands ..im neither east nor west

Bazza

Yeah three options for the midlands has split the Midlands vote, i'll take it as 18 for the Midlands then. :lol:

Good idea this, how about one for age/sex etc... and gather all the finding together in some kind of census? Any data collection people out there want to take it on?

Edited by Matt Male
Social source share

The Cold Coast more like.....

Unless your alluding to all the Chavvy Bling on Skeggy front.

Never in the history of holidaying have so many Gold Chains and Shell Suits been paraded along a coastal resort town.

And they all "cum fa day " from Yorkshire :lol:

Social source share

Guest Matt Male

Every body Knows its got to be the Midlands......no Soulies Darn sarf...is there ???????

they just to busy at Mill at the mo'

Bazza

Very true Bazza, there's a conspiracy against the innate soulfulness of midlanders by attempting to confuse us with three options... :lol:

Social source share

I know.... usually the local Trades and Labour club outing - take the kiddies to Skeg for the day... brrrrrr! reminds me of my youth and loads of wet and windy days out.

Never mind mate theres a lot worse places to go for a day out, Mablethorpe for starters, :lol:

Social source share

I'm Peterborough and to that end we are THE REPUBLIC..LOL

We're not Cambs nor Northpanys nor are we South Lincs nor are we East Mids(THOUGH THEY DO LIKE To include us when needs be) we are The Hills and Hollows Republic of PE1.

Btw shagg off East Cambs as well :lol:

Your just a bunch of Sokels! :lol:

Social source share

Yeah three options for the midlands has split the Midlands vote, i'll take it as 18 for the Midlands then. :lol:

Good idea this, how about one for age/sex etc... and gather all the finding together in some kind of census? Any data collection people out there want to take it on?

Perhaps we could all supply a DNA sample so we could see the genetic make up up Soul sourcers...... :lol:

Social source share

We are confused aren't we.... it was Bazza that asked for the third Midlands option!!!! :lol:

I live about 10 minutes from Bazza (I reckon) and was happy with East Midlands.

You know Sean..you are probably right . tend to think of the east Midlands as lincolnshire way :lol: if any one asks me ..Im from the midlands :lol:

Bazza

Social source share