Vibes Of Truth Wanted

My husband may have forbidden me to purchase any records for a while, but old habits are hard to break... and I actually quite like being in trouble :thumbsup:

So can someone help me with this want. I'm after a copy of this LP please

Three Pieces - Vibes Of Truth - Fantasy

but not the reissue jobby

ta

Social source share

• Replies 15
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

My husband may have forbidden me to purchase any records for a while, but old habits are hard to break... and I actually quite like being in trouble :thumbsup:

ta

Absolutely one of my fave funk / soul LPs of all time......sorry, you can't have mine...

Girf

Social source share

My husband may have forbidden me to purchase any records for a while, but old habits are hard to break... and I actually quite like being in trouble :lol:

ta

have you got an 8 track?

https://cgi.ebay.com/SEALED-8-TRACK-TAPE-TH...8QQcmdZViewItem

Social source share

Not the way forward, thats for sure.....used to play Geoff Love & the theme from the Love Boat on my mum & dad 's 8 track player ph34r.gif wonder if she's still got it , and the tapes ???

Girf

A great tune and a great show both completly cheesey.

Can Charo's version be included in the Salsoul "great and the good" thread

Social source share

Out of curiosity...

Just how can you tell the re-issue copies from the original releases?

Are they a different number or cover or something obvious? :huh:

I only know that the white demos for certain are first issues, but don't really have a clue on the issue copies :unsure:

Not quite sure John as I've never seen a reissue BUT i suspect they're on UK Fantasy/Ace or Charley or summat like that - so that should give it away :thumbsup:

Notice an orig went thru the bay last night - didn't see what it finished at though!

Hope you're well mate?

Cheers

Steve

Social source share

there were genuine reissues that were on bgp i think, they also put it out on cd? clearly not originals - but it has been booted as a look-a-like reissue complete with gatefold sleeve, not seen the label on one though. mines a demo and is on the brown fantasy label, i suspect the labels will look 'wrong' on the reissue they usually do on all these boots.

cheers Sutty

Social source share

there were genuine reissues that were on bgp i think, they also put it out on cd? clearly not originals - but it has been booted as a look-a-like reissue complete with gatefold sleeve, not seen the label on one though. mines a demo and is on the brown fantasy label, i suspect the labels will look 'wrong' on the reissue they usually do on all these boots.

cheers Sutty

Hiya Sutty

I didn't realise it had been bootlegged? Although i guess i shouldn't be surprised!

Cheers

Steve

Social source share

Source Advert