Sound Clip Wanted, Thanks

Supercorsa

Has anybody got a soundclip for the following, thanks in advance.

Syl Johnson - The Same Kind A Thing (Twinight)

This was one of the suggestions I received for cheap originals, sometime back now.

Another suggestion I got was for: The Precisions - Instant Heartbreak (just add tears) - Drew, which I received thru the post this morning. So as I was altering my wants list, I realised I hadn't managed to hear the above track. If anybody could assist me, it would be appreciated. :thumbsup:

BTW one last thing, could you email, supercorsa@btopenworld.com, it to me as I can never seem to play or download tunes from the forum, think it's to do with Norton.

Social source share

• Replies 24
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

might sound like a stupid question but do you have Real Player set up on your PC?

link

Think some peoples firewalls block the direct sound file being played from the site, always works if I save to target and then play from my music folders.

Social source share

A fantastic R&B record that one Chalky!

You'll be telling me Buddy Ace - True Love Money Can't Buy is a Northern Soul record next....

WOOF!

link

I agree mate but it ain't that Rock and Roll crap some play :ohmy: Thats what I can't stand :huh:

Buddy Ace...played at Northern Soul nights/nighters....must be Northern Soul then thumbsup.gif

Edited by chalky
Social source share

Nice, but I must say I prefer "Do you know what love is" :(

Do you know "Straight love" or "Surrounded" by him? Both great, and £20 at the most! (A & B-side). Can prepare MP3's if you like. Let me know.

Billy :no:

link

Is that straight love no chaser?Billy,tis a good tune!how every thing by syl is so cheap?can somebody tell us why he is well under rated,is it because he`s black! :( ,i think "is because i`m black" is not cheap or is there a other version? heres some cheapie`s for you to look out for?Ruby winters,just like a yo-yo.diamond.£10/15. fred hughes,dont let me down.V/J.£10/20. Orlons,i aint comin` back,cameo.£3/20. Kim weston,i got what you need/someone like you,MGM.picture sleeve.£10/15 all rock top tune`s at rock bottom price`s,could be wrong though!!let us know?with price`s.ken :P

Social source share

Yes tis mr. Atcinson :lol: on Zachory. Have you heard the flip - "Surrounded" ? Uptemp R&B, will post up MP3 if I can find the record :lol:

Just a quicky - can anyone help?

What sort of price is the Out of Sights "Rest of my life" currently selling for?

Billy :lol:

link

Surrounded is b side of,Try me & is on about 4 lables.ken :lol:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert