The Combinations - How Much?

Guest Matt Male

Guest Matt Male

This is probably a stupid question since i'm pretty sure it's way beyond my price range, but just how much is The Combinations - Watcha Gonna Do - Kellmark?

Social source share

• Replies 10
  • Views 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

This is probably a stupid question since i'm pretty sure it's way beyond my price range, but just how much is The Combinations - Watcha Gonna Do - Kellmark?

Hi Matt,

Sadly it doesn't fall into the normal pricing category, as I dont think the few owners will part with them.

I was round my mates house last week playing his copy, the group flip is fantastic.

I know this doesn't help mate, sorry.

pottsy

Social source share

I was just listening to the Combinations on Ark-Lark. Not really a northern sound but still very excellent.....and CHEAP!

there are two combinations on arc-lark, Scott. No connection to the RCA group (someone asked below). I recently asked if it was the Kimtone group and people responded saying that was Atlanta, so I think no connection to the Kimtone either. Thanks.

Social source share

there are two combinations on arc-lark, Scott. No connection to the RCA group (someone asked below). I recently asked if it was the Kimtone group and people responded saying that was Atlanta, so I think no connection to the Kimtone either. Thanks.

Kimtone definately Atlanta. Kellmac for those that don't know Chicago.

Edited by chalky
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert