Craig W

• Replies 43
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Know this very well. It's called "Manaquin girl" (or something of the sought). Can't remember the groups name, but i do remember it being a light blue label... am i right?

Social source share

Know this very well. It's called "Manaquin girl" (or something of the sought). Can't remember the groups name, but i do remember it being a light blue label... am i right?

oh blimey yes, had this a few years ago. Now who was it by, the label credits were something about 'country club'?? like Tommy says, light blue label.

Social source share

Whats your opinion of this?

As far as I know totally obscure and unknown??

Sounds like a white group / singer but I like it.

I've heard a lot worse anyway.

Come on then Craig, I know it was a joint effort, but your covers blown mate :wicked: post up the info.

Did you get it off me? If not, it may still be out in the shed & i'll have to look for it.

Social source share

Adey,,wasn't it the Monterey's east..or was that the label?

That's It! Thanks for posting that, it's been giving me a headache trying to think who it's by frusty2.gif .

Social source share

Yeah but that stuff doesn't count because everyone knows it's a joke.

Ok - you've got me thinking now. There's been loads of absolute shite played over the years - what was that Ral Donner thing - was it called Don't Let It Slip Away or something like that? Now that was shite. Why is it that you can never remember the specific shite when you want it. Err - that Jackie De Shannon thing - Find Me Love - I thought that was poxy too.

biggrin.gif

Social source share

Ok - you've got me thinking now. There's been loads of absolute shite played over the years - what was that Ral Donner thing - was it called Don't Let It Slip Away or something like that? Now that was shite. Why is it that you can never remember the specific shite when you want it. Err - that Jackie De Shannon thing - Find Me Love - I thought that was poxy too.

biggrin.gif

Yeah that Ral Donner was terrible, played the same time as things like Tim Tam, Black Power, Nita Rossi, Funny Face Girl, and a terrible instrumental on the Ampex label, name escapes me at the moment...Jackie Dehannons a great record though!

Social source share

Guest woolie mark

Adey,,wasn't it the Monterey's east..or was that the label?

hello john, why aren't you at work at quarter past two you slack fekka? are you a full time house-husband now?

Social source share

Yeah that Ral Donner was terrible, played the same time as things like Tim Tam, Black Power, Nita Rossi, Funny Face Girl, and a terrible instrumental on the Ampex label, name escapes me at the moment...Jackie Dehannons a great record though!

Yep there's a few more Pete - the fooking Tim Tams, that Black Power shit - they were worse than the clip that was posted on this thread. The Jackie Dehannon - I always thought it was Jackie DeShannon - is a nice enough record - but a little limp wristed for the dance floor in my view.

Now - where's the rest of that shite!

thumbsup.gif

Social source share

Sorry first chance I've had to reply.

Here you go. Did'nt think anyone would know it. :lol:

Anyone know what its worth.

post-1363-1187803547_thumb.jpg

That's not my copy, mine was/is mint. Better have a look in the shed, may still have it.

Value? well it's rare, but it's a bit naff. I did try to like it but couldn't, so I evicted it down the garden path...dont know, £30?

Social source share

That's not my copy, mine was/is mint. Better have a look in the shed, may still have it.

Value? well it's rare, but it's a bit naff. I did try to like it but couldn't, so I evicted it down the garden path...dont know, £30?

think i remember where your's went,,swapped for that John Belcher record,or have i got that all wrong?

Social source share

think i remember where your's went,,swapped for that John Belcher record,or have i got that all wrong?

John, now you're starting to worry me mate :wicked: You're right, totally forgot about that. How come you know my dealings better than me :thumbsup:

Hang on, this is two days on the trot you've been home in the day time. You're not being imprisoned & sexually abused against your will, are you ? :thumbsup:

Social source share

R Donner,other side is quite nice unsure.gif

Social source share

John, now you're starting to worry me mate :D You're right, totally forgot about that. How come you know my dealings better than me :D

Hang on, this is two days on the trot you've been home in the day time. You're not being imprisoned & sexually abused against your will, are you ? :thumbsup:

Just one of those deals you done that i couldn't believe you pulled off,,how could i forget,lol.

And if only that were true,,nah half 5 starts get me home early,,,f**king job! hehe

Social source share

You're such a fooking tease! :D

I bet is was fooking crap anyway. :thumbsup:

Sound file anyone?please.............other side to Ral Donner.i`ve heard worse from better than me.

A quid on it Mr 99,we`ll let the sourcers decide. :D

Social source share

Guest andyrattigan

Whats your opinion of this?

As far as I know totally obscure and unknown??

Sounds like a white group / singer but I like it.

I've heard a lot worse anyway.

Insipid stuff IMO. No edge to it at all.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert