What's The Best Set You've Ever Heard?

Guest Simon

Guest smudgesmith

What's the best set you've ever heard at a do, one that was so mind-blowingly good it's always stuck with you.

I've got a couple that spring instantly to mind:

Molly at the Brighton Volks alldayer a few years back - Molly was so up for it & so were the crowd that i'm sure that the room was actually shaking!

Steve Csordas at the Concorde Allnighter in Brighton a few months back - A few djs had gone on before & played perfectly respectable sets but Steve just came on & lifted it to a completely different level, i couldn't help but dance to every single record in his set (something i've very rarely ever done to anyones set), it was just all consuming.

Simon :D

In recent time it has to be the set Kitch did a the DKOF gig a couple of months ago.

From the past has to be when Gary Spencer and Butch went head to head at the 100 Club many moons ago....The dogs dangly bits

Social source share

• Replies 102
  • Views 9.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Soul Sid

Bretby Country Club cica1992 All-Dayer

Cliff Steele awesome spot playing 7ts crossover

and a load of unknown stuff but every track was stunning!!

chers. Sid :thumbup:

Social source share

We flew in Tony Janda (he recently reissued the Sweet and Innocent 45 on Active) to play a set at our soul do we put on in Memphis every few months and he absolutely floored everyone...incredible selection and played a few I am still searching and clamoring for now that Ive heard them on a proper PA to a room full of folks...my vote for the best DJ around right now

Edited by McLemore
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert