Small Car Wanted

Seeing SS sale and wants is startin`to resemble exchange & mart i thought i would get in on the act,today i scrapped me motor :) i loved it loads,and have allways had a motor since i past me test and i have paid loads of insurance what dont run out till Feb 08,but i lose loads if i cancel it,so would like a little runner cheap,i have about £250-300 to spend so long MOT and a little bit of tax would be nice,desel even better,got some nice records if someone wants a deal on something a bit better.

Thanks Ken

Social source share

• Replies 21
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Guest Trevski

:) yellow not my colour.

:) Fussy! laugh.gif

Wadda ya expect for £250?

post-1355-1187215651_thumb.jpg

(suppose you don't like pink either! :thumbup: )

Edited by Trevski
Social source share

Ken,ive got an L reg Fiat Uno 50.000 miles,think it needs a new cylinder head gasket service etc,not used for 3years & garaged in Paddington,if you can get it going again you can have it mate. :(

Cheers nikc,will ask Ben to have a look and price work up,we`ll talk at Jaks you going arnt you?.

Social source share

Have you seen the size of a Fiat Uno, you wont fit in it.... laugh.gif

You could always take the front seats out 'n' sit in t-back.... :lol:

Cheeky!!!!!!!!!!! :(

Social source share

Guest Glawsters Best

Seeing SS sale and wants is startin`to resemble exchange & mart i thought i would get in on the act,today i scrapped me motor sad.gif i loved it loads,and have allways had a motor since i past me test and i have paid loads of insurance what dont run out till Feb 08,but i lose loads if i cancel it,so would like a little runner cheap,i have about £250-300 to spend so long MOT and a little bit of tax would be nice,desel even better,got some nice records if someone wants a deal on something a bit better.

Thanks Ken

ken

we.ve got a bubble car for sale but we'll paid you to take it away :lol:

Social source share

Sounds like you could be sorted now Ken.

I've just sold a great little car - a nice looking silver, old shape renault clio. It was immac for the year - and diesel. Super little car - I'd have let you have that cheap.

I'm sure you'll be ok with yer fiat.

:lol:

Hope so Pete,but i will look like a right uncool twat in it!!. :lol:a Uno i mean.

Edited by ken
Social source share

ken

we.ve got a bubble car for sale but we'll paid you to take it away :lol:

Got a picture,they`re well expencive........didnt drivers get stukc in em`,driving up to the bakc of the garage to park,they had no reverse and a door that swung out at the front.

Social source share

Ken

i think they became obsolete ,because they Burst as soon as you put the key in em :lol::lol:laugh.gif:D:lol:

Youve bust my bubble,i`m in bits :(:D:lol: right where`s me Messershmit.post-1986-1187292033.jpgi`m outa`here.

Edited by ken
Social source share

I am forever blowing bubbles. you can have a few from me

Bloody funny That was like reading a script from pheonix nights /the office / The royal family rolled all in to one` Top comedy sketches There Chaps ` Brilll""""Stuff loved it Moto

Social source share

Source Advert