Paul-s

• Replies 29
  • Views 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

TALMADGE ARMSTRONG - GIVE IT UP Spindletop

heard Steve Green play this on Friday....nice tune!

cash or trades (got some good ones!) :D

pm if you can help.

Really like this.......some people prefer the Gi Gi side but for me Give It Up is the one.

His other release on Spidletop "Baby I'm Lost" is good as well.........bought it blind recently and was well pleased when I got it home and played it.

:boxing:

Social source share

Really like this.......some people prefer the Gi Gi side but for me Give It Up is the one.

His other release on Spidletop "Baby I'm Lost" is good as well.........bought it blind recently and was well pleased when I got it home and played it.

:D

Yeah... both 45s are tops!

Doesn't really matter which side you prefer... you get one... you get the other.

Unless like me... your other side won't play right the way through :lol:

Still... not bad for a tenner :boxing:

Social source share

My first ever post on soulsource was a want for "Give It Up": years later I'm still waiting!

Hi Gareth

You were there when i first heard this; Ben somehow managed to get it out from under our noses and bought it! It was at the Rugby soul Alldayer we went to... with Ben and Jason; i was raving over 'GiGi' and Ben 'Give it Up'; and you telling me it was the same guy as the Ascots; was a great day/nite - that must have been 3 and a half years ago!

It took me a year and a half to get one, and then not the greatest copy! - one of those records that is not supposed to be 'rare' but try and get hold of one!

A great day Gareth!!

Social source share

Hi Gareth

You were there when i first heard this; Ben somehow managed to get it out from under our noses and bought it! It was at the Rugby soul Alldayer we went to... with Ben and Jason; i was raving over 'GiGi' and Ben 'Give it Up'; and you telling me it was the same guy as the Ascots; was a great day/nite - that must have been 3 and a half years ago!

It took me a year and a half to get one, and then not the greatest copy! - one of those records that is not supposed to be 'rare' but try and get hold of one!

A great day Gareth!!

Ben traded for my spare remember it well.

Social source share

• 2 weeks later...

Source Advert