• Replies 52
  • Views 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Guest rasfoz

Just scanning the forums and noticed a couple of photographs that a member posted up of his front room, complete with the usual decks....speakers.....and the tons of plastic discs what we seem to have a slight problem with :lol: I had a chuckle to myself :lol:

Good Idea for a thread? Come on......Pictures of the state of your houses and the sight of large piles of vinyl please?

How does your missus or hubby put up with this sort of behaviour?

This is what the corner of my front room looked like yesterday..............."are you going to put them back upstairs when you have finished playing with them love?" :lol:

Help me out here....................because then I can prove to her that it is perfectly normal? A bit different ?

A sort of Soul Source "Look through the keyhole" if you get me. Now .......who would live in a house like this..etc...etc ? thumbup.gif

:thumbup: Well i thought it would be intresting! And it was "Soulslider" who posted pics up of his home..............fantastic!!!

post-6465-1186536368_thumb.jpg

I bring my LAMBRETTA into my house wintertime (as you can appreciate it is cold) , have to re - decorate in Spring due to the T Cut spillage...... gearbox oil leaking everywhere........exhaust fumes......usual stuff...... :thumbup: But its warm for her!!

post-6465-1186538608_thumb.jpg

nothing wrong with an indoor lambretta its all the ragePicture002.jpg

Social source share

nothing wrong with an indoor lambretta its all the ragePicture002.jpg

:) Ill drink to that....................Much warmer working on them in the house. Few tunes on.........couple of brews .....QUALITY

We even had an air compressor in the front room last year, grinding all the bolts off a frame............Next door knocked to see what was happening as their whole house was shaking :P:ohmy:

Great Betty Lavette frame by the way Mark!!!! :D And thanks to soul fans everywhhere who still own a sense of humour :P

Edited by mossy
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert