Rob Wigley Info

Cunnie

Just had a call off Rob Wigley.

He wants you all to know that he has not been able to reply to any PM's on here or to reply to any e mails as he has been having technical problems with his internet server.

He will be back on line in about a week or so but in the meantime if anybody needs to get in touch with him they can PM me & I will pass any messages onto him.

He also said him & Karen can't wait to see you all at Prestatyn in October.

Mart...

Social source share

• Replies 5
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

• 2 weeks later...

Just bumping this up for the daytime users.

Thanks Martin

we are back on in a very limited way, STEAM POWER whilst Orange try and get their S##T service off our line.

Please do not send any large files to our e-mail address which is now on a temp Dial-up system its taken us 3 hours to down load what has been there for 5 weeks !!!

We can get personal messages now via Soul-source again.

We shall also be getting a new e-mail address as soon as I can get a new Broadband server

Anyone else had trouble with the Orange trying to upgrade their broadband system ??

Nice to be back on

Rob & Karen

Social source share

Guest Karen Heath

Thanks Martin

we are back on in a very limited way, STEAM POWER whilst Orange try and get their S##T service off our line.

Please do not send any large files to our e-mail address which is now on a temp Dial-up system its taken us 3 hours to down load what has been there for 5 weeks !!!

We can get personal messages now via Soul-source again.

We shall also be getting a new e-mail address as soon as I can get a new Broadband server

Anyone else had trouble with the Orange trying to upgrade their broadband system ??

Nice to be back on

Rob & Karen

Hi Rob,

I had horrendous problems with Orange when they ahem, 'upgraded',.......go for one of the smaller ones. I am with Idnet and they are ace! :thumbsup:

Social source share

When we are sorted I will start a thread about these problems, tried to get shut of them and they wanted £30 to bloody "disconnect" us, at present in "limbo land" to quote their rep

i presume "limbo Land" is half way between Worksop and India, where most of my calls have been handled !

ARGHHHHHHHHHH

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert