Non Auction Buying Sites

Can anyone reccomend any buy it now sites for vinyl?

it's my birthday sunday and thought i'd get myself some treats but cant be bothered with bidding, i used to use a site a few years ago but cant remember what it was called and lost the link due to a virus on my old pc.

or if anyone has any northern or rnb for sale i'd be interested (not big money records tho!!!)

cheers

Social source share

• Replies 20
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

it's my birthday sunday and thought i'd get myself some treats but cant be bothered with bidding, i used to use a site a few years ago but cant remember what it was called and lost the link due to a virus on my old pc.

or if anyone has any northern or rnb for sale i'd be interested (not big money records tho!!!)

cheers

Hi ya.You can still go onto ebay as they have lots of northern soul and r&b music listed buynow. Maybe you will find some nice tracks on there.Happy birthday for the weekend mate

Regards chris

Social source share

Hi ya Jo hope all is well..

why not buy off pat brady or manship both have soundclips so you can hear what you buying, but if your not sure of a tune listern on www.soulclub.org

good luck happy birthday

Mischief

www.raresoulman.co.uk

www..co.uk

Edited by mischief
Social source share

soulsupermarket on here hes website has sound clips.. and you do get a bargin as well.. https://www.soulsupermarket.co.uk/

Then Pete Smiths site https://www.raresoul.co.uk more bargins to be add... but he sends out a mailing list so need to get that as well.. usually posted in the sales section on here straight away..

or old gay boy Sean Chapman https://www.chapmanrecords.co.uk/

the list goes on and on

Social source share

Cheers for the plug Mischief :lol:

Yep all the records on my site have scans & sound clips...takes forever to do them all but I think it's worth the effort!

Adam.

I agree if theres sound clips you quite oftern buy things you don't know, but you like.. otherwise you can only buy stuff you know.. or go on other sites but its all messing about..

if there a £25 record you don't know and it has a sound clip you think yeh i'll buy that.. "Sold"

if theres no sound clip, then you have to check out other dealers sites if they don't have it. Then check out soulclub see if its there and if its not you think sod it it might be pants anyway...

but over they year all them 25's must add up...

Back to thread good luck Jo

Social source share

Guest Dante

cheers

When looking at your avatar thought you might also like this one:

www.copasetic.de

Cheers

Dante

Social source share

When looking at your avatar thought you might also like this one:

www.copasetic.de

Cheers

Dante

Funny you should say that, just come online to buy some ska/reggae

popped to my fave record shop today and got 6 northern soul, the maytals 'monkey man', wet dream and big 7 for £10

PLUS they're sorting out about 800 other soul/rnb singles for me, going back later in the week!!!

(plus bought 2 off gemm)

a nice days 'work'

Social source share

Guest dundeedavie

Funny you should say that, just come online to buy some ska/reggae

popped to my fave record shop today and got 6 northern soul, the maytals 'monkey man', wet dream and big 7 for £10

PLUS they're sorting out about 800 other soul/rnb singles for me, going back later in the week!!!

(plus bought 2 off gemm)

a nice days 'work'

yer on a roll :lol: pleasure chatting on saturday :D

Social source share

lovely to meet you too davie

and thanks everyone for your help!

record shop just rang, they've sorted those records and theyve found amognst other things bobby parker-watch your step, on sue, which has put a smile on my face!

me and my mate don (ex wigan soulie) are playing a few in twickenham friday nite if anyones local, just a chilled affair in a pub, the kings arms, may road, just off twickenham green, friendly pub, good food 8 til 12

bring a box if you like!

Social source share

cheers

Hi,

Try www.45heaven.com His name is Barry Waddington,nice guy & always has something new coming in all the time.

Geoff Buckley.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert