Any One Know A Good Doctor?

after 35 years collecting I've gotta to tell the world....

"My name is Paul Donnelly and I'm a vinoholic"

Last week I purchased what was for me an expensive tune, several hundreds of pounds and told myself that I needed to sell a few to finance the purchase and agreed with that bloke I talk to in my mirror each morning not to buy anymore for at least a month.

Yestersay I purchased 4 more records :thumbup: , I just can't stop buying and I am really worried I have an addiction, they arrive, I look at them, clean them, put them in a new cover and file away, I have records that in some cases Ive paid £50+ for that I have never played, please someone tell me I'm not alone, I have to stop buying records.

Btw anyone got a Willie Hutch-Loves Run Out for sale??? :thumbsup:

Social source share

• Replies 14
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

agreed with that bloke I talk to in my mirror each morning not to buy anymore for at least a month.

Been there myself Paul, which I'm sure your bro will recall.

The only cure is to ditch the vinyl mate, the good news is I just might be able to make room for it here :thumbsup:

Social source share

you are not alone in your addiction m8. i hunt things with a passion, can't eat, can't sleep, think of nothing else but getting this record,or that record. the said record will be the one that fills this life long passion of rare vinyl , just get this one and it will complete my life.just to own it,to have it,it will satisfy my hunger.

the feeling of seeing a copy for sale, on ss, on ebay at a nighter,flicking through a sales box and the next disc you pull is the one! its there in your hand,shit its like dropping 4 ee's(not that i would know,been told) its there,its gonna be mine,at last i'll have it,the one record i need to have.the rush, its mine. look at that little beauty! new card cover for you,look at that.

next !

a sad and lonley life, is there a vinyl aa anywhere ?

Social source share

Guest NASHEE

Last week I purchased what was for me an expensive tune, several hundreds of pounds and told myself that I needed to sell a few to finance the purchase and agreed with that bloke I talk to in my mirror each morning not to buy anymore for at least a month.

Yestersay I purchased 4 more records :thumbup: , I just can't stop buying and I am really worried I have an addiction, they arrive, I look at them, clean them, put them in a new cover and file away, I have records that in some cases Ive paid £50+ for that I have never played, please someone tell me I'm not alone, I have to stop buying records.

You are not alone my friend..you are not alone :thumbup:

Social source share

you are not alone in your addiction m8. i hunt things with a passion, can't eat, can't sleep, think of nothing else but getting this record,or that record. the said record will be the one that fills this life long passion of rare vinyl , just get this one and it will complete my life.just to own it,to have it,it will satisfy my hunger.

the feeling of seeing a copy for sale, on ss, on ebay at a nighter,flicking through a sales box and the next disc you pull is the one! its there in your hand,shit its like dropping 4 ee's(not that i would know,been told) its there,its gonna be mine,at last i'll have it,the one record i need to have.the rush, its mine. look at that little beauty! new card cover for you,look at that.

next !

a sad and lonley life, is there a vinyl aa anywhere ?

can't eat,can't sleep,what's this thing that's got a hold on me...

CASE OF LOVE,case of love, Paul you got a real bad case of...vinyl addiction.

Look on the bright side though....you are not alone :thumbsup:

Social source share

Shame you couldn't find the 15 quid to pay for the record you asked me to reserve for you then isn't it? :thumbup:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert