Popcorn Wylie : Rosemary

• Replies 60
  • Views 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

People in this office think I'm mad. I'm supposed to be writing a committee paper on the impact of the Gambling Act but this made me laugh out loud. laugh.giflaugh.gif:lol:

I just try to enjoy the site and I'm happy to help absolutely anyone and indeed have helped probably hundreds of people now with records, dvd's, computer progs, advice, whatever - yet every month there's always one person who joins up simply because they think they can make themselves look good by having a pop at me and presuming everyone's going to think they are great for doing so. No intros, come out of nowhere, no respect for the site or it's personnel, 2 posts and they think they are up there with everyone else. Try putting a bit of time in first.

Social source share

Guest martyn

I just try to enjoy the site and I'm happy to help absolutely anyone and indeed have helped probably hundreds of people now with records, dvd's, computer progs, advice, whatever - yet every month there's always one person who joins up simply because they think they can make themselves look good by having a pop at me and presuming everyone's going to think they are great for doing so. No intros, come out of nowhere, no respect for the site or it's personnel, 2 posts and they think they are up there with everyone else. Try putting a bit of time in first.

:shades: Hence my deleted post,I'm afraid I sunk to that level with my response

Social source share

Guest Goldwax

The difference is you'll still be on here next month - informing, helping (and rucking :shades: ) and they will be long forgotten.

Social source share

The difference is you'll still be on here next month - informing, helping (and rucking :shades: ) and they will be long forgotten.

I will Craig but it just gets a bit tiring you know, scrapping with people who don't know you from Adam apart from the fact they read I don't like The Carstairs so there must be something wrong with me.

Just to expand on this a bit - it's like if you're in a pub with say 10 mates and you're having a boisterous disagreement amongst yourself and someone you've never met in your life comes over and starts joining in the argument...

Edited by Pete-S
Social source share

Guest mel brat

I will Craig but it just gets a bit tiring you know, scrapping with people who don't know you from Adam apart from the fact they read I don't like The Carstairs so there must be something wrong with me....

Eww-www! rolleyes.gif

Social source share

Guest mel brat

I will Craig but it just gets a bit tiring you know, scrapping with people who don't know you from Adam apart from the fact they read I don't like The Carstairs so there must be something wrong with me....

Anyone we know in mind Pete?? whistling.gif

Edited by mel brat
Social source share

Oh dear here we go again. Rent-a-tosser are doing us proud this week.

Thats pretty rich coming from you isnt it - you've been doing this forum proud with your views !!! You seem to think from your responses and your views that we all jump into line with what ever you say - do as I say not as I do as that old clich goes ; woe betide that anyone disagrees with you . Fairly odd when you dish it out and comment on your tastes and trends but just let anyone disagree with you !! Think you need to get a thicker skin . You seem to think that this forum is a private club for you and who ever agrees with you

Social source share

Thats pretty rich coming from you isnt it - you've been doing this forum proud with your views !!! You seem to think from your responses and your views that we all jump into line with what ever you say - do as I say not as I do as that old clich goes ; woe betide that anyone disagrees with you . Fairly odd when you dish it out and comment on your tastes and trends but just let anyone disagree with you !! Think you need to get a thicker skin . You seem to think that this forum is a private club for you and who ever agrees with you

:thumbsup:

Social source share

Nigel,

Could you leave it out with the personal insults to a long respected site member.

If you have a personal grief with Pete please sort it out via PM or in person rather than on a public forum.

Could you also follow the normal route for new members & give us a few details about yourself in the site intro forum on the link below.

https://www.soul-source.co.uk/index.php?showforum=44

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert