Guest mark shepherd

been offered 2 in the last 6 months. 1 at £300 which i didnt take, :unsure:

and 1 at £450 which was what the guy said he,d paid for it

shep

Social source share

been offered 2 in the last 6 months. 1 at £300 which i didnt take, angry.gif

and 1 at £450 which was what the guy said he,d paid for it

shep

I'n not a big fan of "walk with a grove" the first 20 seconds suggest its going to be awesome then it juts falls short from that point on. It never goes up a gear and just plods along with that same riff.

I'd say you could get this from the states for $400-500 quite easily prehaps less if you dig enough.

Social source share

Guest woolie mark

Traded mine for £350 value. Couldn't get along with it, thought it was a bit weak. But then again you know what its like with records, I'd probably hear it again now somewhere and wish i'd not sold it! :sleep3:

Steve

i agree steve, it is weak - but it's a nice kinda "winding down" record if you know what i mean

it's got something i really like and i'd like to have a copy to play at home

Social source share

Guest woolie mark

I'n not a big fan of "walk with a grove" the first 20 seconds suggest its going to be awesome then it juts falls short from that point on. It never goes up a gear and just plods along with that same riff.

I'd say you could get this from the states for $400-500 quite easily prehaps less if you dig enough.

spot on dylan - it never really gets going!

i've done a bit of research and there's a lot of copies around - too many to justify a £400+ price tag in my book

i would put £150 to £200 on it myself - no offence intended to anyone whos paid or wants more - i just wanted to check whether i was alone on this opinion

i do wanna buy a copy though - so if anyone wants to part with one for that sort of figure please get in touch, otherwise i'll continue to be happy with my mp3

thanks for help guys

:sleep3:

Social source share

Guest stromberg

spot on dylan - it never really gets going!

i've done a bit of research and there's a lot of copies around - too many to justify a £400+ price tag in my book

i would put £150 to £200 on it myself - no offence intended to anyone whos paid or wants more - i just wanted to check whether i was alone on this opinion

i do wanna buy a copy though - so if anyone wants to part with one for that sort of figure please get in touch, otherwise i'll continue to be happy with my mp3

thanks for help guys

:thumbsup:

come on guys...it's a great record :thumbsup:

anyone else agree?

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert