The Bitter And The Sweet

Guest D'Arcy

Guest D'Arcy

Hi, i'm looking for a mint- copy of the Bitter And The Sweet " I Won't Have Any Babies For You" on "Anything, Everything Records.

Many thanks for your help.

D'Arcy

Social source share

• Replies 12
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest D'Arcy

Hi Mate

Mr Manship auctioned one not too long ago which went for £308. Haven't seen one listed otherwise for some time.

Paul

Hi Paul, missed that one. Only every seen one more listed and was outbid on it, it's proving very ellusive and Mr Hallsall won't part with his copy to me even after 15 years of nagging.

Ah well, I'll keep searching I Suppose.

Cheers

D'Arcy

Social source share

Guest Richard Bergman

Myself and Tony Jackson were discussing the flip side to this "POW" at Cleethorpes.

This record had a purple patch a few years back.

It would appear that most copies seem to have gone underground now.

Social source share

Hi, i'm looking for a mint- copy of the Bitter And The Sweet " I Won't Have Any Babies For You" on "Anything, Everything Records.

Many thanks for your help.

D'Arcy

After discussing this t'otha night D'Arcy, I was trying to remember how many we had of these at Crazy Beat. I think it was something like 15-20 copies and we sold em at about £30 ??? Those were the days, eh !!!

Girf

Social source share

Myself and Tony Jackson were discussing the flip side to this "POW" at Cleethorpes.

This record had a purple patch a few years back.

It would appear that most copies seem to have gone underground now.

seem to have dissapeared now richard 2/3 years ago i had 3 copies and paid no more than between £75.00 and £125.00 sold my last copy this year.

mark

Social source share

Guest stromberg

SOLD MINE FOR £350 AND ONLY RECORD I EVER REGRET SELLING angry.gif

GOOD LUCK COS I AIN'T SEEN ONE FOR A WHILE SINCE

:( NEV

always had the feeling they turn up on ebay quite often, every two months or so..

Social source share

always had the feeling they turn up on ebay quite often, every two months or so..

yeah they did

i think it was "motorcitymusic "or something like that.

he was rumoured to be sitting on a box full and releasing one a month??

never seen it for a while though, so maybe he's got rid of his booty.

incidently i offered mine to J Manships and was offered £350 worth of credit but chose a cash buyer instead,so it surprises me that JM's auctioned one for only£308?esp after seeing some of his sales!

:( nev

Social source share

try thorley,he told me a while back a guy he knew had a few copys.

that mite of been motorcitymusic tho?.

i bid on 1 in discoverys mag 7/8 year ago(when you had to post ur bids,o the days).

being from aberdeen & tight???????? :P ,i bid $30.

didnt win it,then was another in the next months mag.

so was brave & bid $37,& i won that 1.

only a vg+ plays ok tho.(got a mint patti&embles/gonna love u long time/kapp $20 @ the same time,they had b side listed). thumbsup.gif

Social source share

Source Advert