Phil Int Us Demos - Can The Folks Who Bought The Ruck Load That Turned Up Recently

Steve Plumb

• Replies 4
  • Views 972
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Archie Bell - Old People

I had a few on www.soulmusic.co.uk recently BUT they've now sold and I have a few people waiting for the next copies that come in.

Cash or Trade OK

PLMK via PM only please

Steve

Hi there,

Recently back from Philadelphia and visited the PPI souvnier shop in Broad Street. You can purchase most of the demo's they issued for $5 each!

Theyve got a website shop but for the life of me cant remember the address. Im sure you'll find it on the search engine.

regards - Alamo

Social source share

Hi there,

Recently back from Philadelphia and visited the PPI souvnier shop in Broad Street. You can purchase most of the demo's they issued for $5 each!

Theyve got a website shop but for the life of me cant remember the address. Im sure you'll find it on the search engine.

regards - Alamo

TRY GAMBLE AND HUFF MUSIC THAT LEADS YOU TO THE SITE/SHOP ETC

CHEERS

HARRY

Social source share

Steve

If its the same ruck load that came from Amsterdam it didn"t contain that title

Cheers Paul

Hi Paul

yep it was that Dutch haul i was talking about PLUS i heard (about third hand) that Gamble & Huff had found a warhouse with guzzilions of PIR w/d's in it too - don't know how accurate this story is? I guess it must be sorta true if their Broad St store is sellig them at $5 a pop?

Have dropped an email on the G & H site but to date no one has had the curtesy to reply??????

Thanks all for the info

Cheers

Steve

Social source share

Source Advert