Howard Guyton

• Replies 27
  • Views 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Im after a copy of Howard Guyton..I watch you slowly slip away..On verve Label and in vg onward condition...Just looked on ebay and a couple of copys have sold on there for just over £100 so would be happy to pay about that for a copy...Please pm me if you have one..Thanks :)

and theres me thinkin you had to cut down on your spending :wicked:

Social source share

just like to say thanks to everyone who let me know where to get a copy..ive just bought a m- for £135 :ohmy:

who helped you find it m8

he must be a real top bloke :thumbsup:

Social source share

Typical utd fan after all the GLORY shades.gif

lolol cheers pete

im starting before the season even starts

for the record darkhorse is a utd fan too

were here were there were every f**king where :thumbsup:

Social source share

Guest Glawsters Best

No i wasnt Leon but plenty in my family and MY town and MY heritage were around then!

Why do you ask? who does/did your dad/grandad nieghbours and fellow glosterites support? the local football club?

Saddo? don't make me p*ss

bolton little council esatate in manchester got u biting :thumbsup:

Edited by Glawsters Best
Social source share

Guest Glawsters Best

Stop repeatin yourself matey :thumbsup:

you see us sad Bolton fans are predominantly Boltonians! your as near to being a chinaman as a mancunian! now that is sad!

your the one that keeps repeating yourself big promblem with people from outside manchester supporting utd

why

i working hard for my money so i can spend it when and where want i'm not an arm chair fan i have a season ticket and go and too atleast half the games un a season how often do you go to watch bolton i've probably been to the reebok more times than you

Social source share

Guest Glawsters Best

your the one that keeps repeating yourself big promblem with people from outside manchester supporting utd

why

i working hard for my money so i can spend it when and where want i'm not an arm chair fan i have a season ticket and go and too atleast half the games un a season how often do you go to watch bolton i've probably been to the reebok more times than you

any wrong thread for this conversation that's the last word

Social source share

Source Advert