45's For Sale

Below is another small list of 45's that can be found on www.soulmusic.co.uk

They can be found on the 'Rarities' page and can be found at www.soulmusic.co.uk/rarities.htm

A soundclip of each 45 is on the site along with a scan of the label.

Each 45 can be bought directly from the site or you can PM me to reserve a copy

Huriah Boynton - You went back on what you said - Lanor

Ace finger snapping late 60's Northern Soul/Crossover dancer. Not a lot to choose between this and the Willie Mallory version on the same label BUT this is harder to find, that's for sure!

£75

Lew Kirton - Heaven in the afternoon - Alston

The Granddaddy of all 70's Modern Soul dancers! Total classic from 1978 always tough to find on an Alston original!

£80

Bob Smith & The Boo Kou's - What do it mean/That thing is Green - Boo Kou

Powerful Northern Soul style funky dancer from 1973 b/w Funky instrumental dancer!

£75

Billy Cole - Extra careful - Power Exchange

Excellent Modern Soul dancer from 1975. Known about BUT not played out that often! Due for reactivation? UK only (well it did also come out in Jamaica!)

£50

The Four Sonics - Where are you - Triple B

Stunning copy! Late 60's Northern Soul brilliance from this Detroit super group who hardly made a bad record! Produced by the great Lorraine Chandler!

£40

The Smith Brothers - Check me out/Such a nice girl - Gold Future

Ouch! A rare one from the boys! Superb mid tempo/stepper b/w A cracking little early 70's dancer!

£200

The Phantom - Come back to me - Karisma

Wow! How good is this? West Coast early 70's mid tempo magic. Written, Arranged & Produced by Sonny Craver, so I guess the 'The Phantom' is Sonny Craver? Very rare 45 in superb condition!

£200

Joe Buckman - Right now/Til the end of time - Sepia

Stunning copy!! 60's Detroit Northern Soul finger snapping dancer b/w Another Detroit Northern Soul dancer. Nice collectable double sider in excellent condition!

£40

Curtis Walker - I wanna be in your arms tonight - Jigga Ray

Top quality mid 80's Indie Soul! Quite a tough 45 to find considering it's only 19 years old!

£40

The Four Sonics Plus One - Tell me you're mine - Sepia

Stunning copy!! 60's Detroit Northern Soul dancer and then some! An Ashford/Terry masterpiece. Produced by Jack Ashford with Executive Producer being Lorraine Chandler (who also recorded it for RCA/Giant).

£50

Krystal Generation - You were never mine - CMC

Hidden Gem Alert! Great early 70's Chicago Crossover dancer - really tasty 45!

£35

Landy McNeal - Counting on you baby/Stand up and be counted (One by one) - Columbia W/D

Classic 60's Northern Soul dancer b/w Secret Sound! - Tucked away on the B side. Nice little semi-known late 60's Crossover dancer!

(Note - Most demo's are double sided and don't have this on the B side!)

£35

Sam Moultrie - I'll always love you/I found love - South Bound

His 1972 version and what a brilliant finger snapping Northern/Crossover Soul dancer it is b/w Driving JB style Northern dancer that would be of interest to Funk collectors too! NOT on either of the Warren label issues!

£40

Jackie Lee - Darkest days - ABC

Top quality late 60's Northern Soul classic! This is the ABC issue with the delta #85897

£60

Billy Boomer - You can't hide/I like what she's doing - Blast

Great double sider from 1982 - TWO killer 80's Modern Soul dancers! Rare too!

£75

The Masqueraders - The truth is free - Stairway

Excellent early 70's mid tempo dancer from this classic Soul group. Great Soul harmonies as one would expect!

£40

Bill Sampson - Stronger and wronger - Motion

Has been bought from the site by quality collectors & DJ's. Largely unknown early 70's mid tempo dancer. Sounds like a version of Tommy Ridgeley's 'My love is getting stronger!'

£40

Cheers

Steve

Social source share

• Replies 2
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

This is the Sales Forum
Use the site PM (personal message) system for any trading discussion