Barbara Mason, Arctic Colour Promo Clip 1966

• Replies 3
  • Views 990
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

https://youtube.com/watch?v=2CSG9XA45fQ

Amazing promo clip for Barbara's Arctic hit from 1966. Superbly soulful ! :thumbsup:

nice clip. it's crazy that this is a clip of "happy girl", her last and rarest arctic 45. Everyone in the youtube comments are confused because they can't figure out what song it is! Why would they make a video for a song when they didn't even promote the record?

Social source share

Guest biggray1

nice clip. it's crazy that this is a clip of "happy girl", her last and rarest arctic 45. Everyone in the youtube comments are confused because they can't figure out what song it is! Why would they make a video for a song when they didn't even promote the record?

Hey Boba..Strange aint it..Barbara was famous for her sweetheart songs so thats why her recordings like Happy Girl,Yes I.m Ready, Oh how it hurts,Dont ever go away was big hits around the Philly area..these typo clips was made cos of demand...shame they didnt record all of her work....would love to hear her You better stop it or Bobby is my baby...I am suprised that some weekend promoters havnt hired her..but they could yet!! heres hopin.

Social source share

Hey Boba..Strange aint it..Barbara was famous for her sweetheart songs so thats why her recordings like Happy Girl,Yes I.m Ready, Oh how it hurts,Dont ever go away was big hits around the Philly area..these typo clips was made cos of demand...shame they didnt record all of her work....would love to hear her You better stop it or Bobby is my baby...I am suprised that some weekend promoters havnt hired her..but they could yet!! heres hopin.

sad girl was the hit, happy girl was an answer record that didn't do anything.

ps. is that your bird? If so, I like your bird

Edited by boba
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert