Revelation

can anyone put up this by revelation = sweet talking melodie its one i would like to hear cheers all thanks for help

Social source share

• Replies 12
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest soulville

Can't do a soundfile but what an LP. Not a bad track, uptempo, midtempos and ballads. My kinda soul music. Apparently the members of Revelation were in NYCC another fanatstic group. Their Make every day count is a quality LP.

George

Social source share

Guest Ivor Jones

can anyone put up this by revelation = sweet talking melodie its one i would like to hear cheers all thanks for help

JUST A QUICK ONE.....

THE ACTUAL TITLE IS "SWEET TALK AND MELODIES" [RSO]...... ITS GREAT ISNT IT.

SORRY I CANT DO THE SOUND FILE FOR YOU COZ I DONT KNOW HOW. BEING A LUDDITE I`M JUST USED TO RECORD PLAYERS..........

IVOR :thumbsup:

Social source share

JUST A QUICK ONE.....

THE ACTUAL TITLE IS "SWEET TALK AND MELODIES" [RSO]...... ITS GREAT ISNT IT.

SORRY I CANT DO THE SOUND FILE FOR YOU COZ I DONT KNOW HOW. BEING A LUDDITE I`M JUST USED TO RECORD PLAYERS..........

IVOR :thumbsup:

thanks for your help ``and information lets hope some one can put it up `youve made it sound even better now lol cheers jeff

Social source share

Can't do a soundfile but what an LP. Not a bad track, uptempo, midtempos and ballads. My kinda soul music. Apparently the members of Revelation were in NYCC another fanatstic group. Their Make every day count is a quality LP.

George

thanks George, your information as made it more of a want lol

jeff

Social source share

love the outfit check out getting ready for this also on rso bloody great tune imho.

BAZ A. :boxing: yes heard that baz like you say bloody great tune cheers

Social source share

love the outfit check out getting ready for this also on rso bloody great tune imho.

BAZ A. :thumbup:

Was touted as the vocal to The Brothers "Are You Ready For This" at the time.

The flipside to "Get Ready For This" "Where It's Warm" is a stunning 'crossover type' number, well worth picking up.

Worth mentioning that Revelation were the warm up act for The Bee Gees whilst at RSO... and later had a Northern MONSTER with "Feel It" on Handshake (one of the biggest tunes at Clifton Hall) also worth seeking out.

So, anybody else got a copy of 'Sweet Talk & Melodies' that credits 'Revelation Movement' as the artist?.

Bought it as a new release and it's always intrigued me that I've never seen another.

Sean

Social source share

Was touted as the vocal to The Brothers "Are You Ready For This" at the time.

The flipside to "Get Ready For This" "Where It's Warm" is a stunning 'crossover type' number, well worth picking up.

Worth mentioning that Revelation were the warm up act for The Bee Gees whilst at RSO... and later had a Northern MONSTER with "Feel It" on Handshake (one of the biggest tunes at Clifton Hall) also worth seeking out.

So, anybody else got a copy of 'Sweet Talk & Melodies' that credits 'Revelation Movement' as the artist?.

Bought it as a new release and it's always intrigued me that I've never seen another.

Sean

Sean, off the top of your head, can you please tell me how many LP's Revelation released ? One or two on RSO and two on Handshake ? And which of them in terms of monetary vaue is the one that seems to go for a bit when it comes up on ebay ? Thanks in advance ...

Edited by sunnysoul
Social source share

Sean, off the top of your head, can you please tell me how many LP's Revelation released ? One or two on RSO and two on Handshake ? And which of them in terms of monetary vaue is the one that seems to go for a bit when it comes up on ebay ? Thanks in advance ...

They had 1 album on RSO,

2 on RCA

2 on Handshake... that I'm aware of.

Couldn't tell you which one fetches the most money these days.... but it's certainly not the Handshakes.

I guess the RSO LP is the hard one!

Sean

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert