Ebay Member Fdsoul Glasgow

Guest the average man

Guest the average man

If anyone knows this fella or if he posts on here can you/he PM me through this site as he's accused me of being a rotten shit, which I am, but he's mistaken me for someone else... :thumbsup:

BTW ebay is doing its "you haven't bought anything off this chap so we're not letting you message him back etc." buggery

Ta

And

Edited by the average man
Social source share

• Replies 17
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

If anyone knows this fella or if he posts on here can you/he PM me through this site as he's accused me of being a rotten shit, which I am, but he's mistaken me for someone else... :thumbsup:

BTW ebay is doing its "you haven't bought anything off this chap so we're not letting you message him back etc." buggery

Ta

And

He is on here and I will pm him now to tell him you're asking for him.

He's a top guy BTW!

Sean

Social source share

Guest the average man

He is on here and I will pm him now to tell him you're asking for him.

He's a top guy BTW!

Sean

I don't doubt it! Cheers

And :thumbsup:

Social source share

Guest the average man

Please yourself... you Rotten sh#t!

:thumbsup:

nah I was saying I don't doubt that he's a top bloke... too many dbl. negatives! :thumbsup:

And

Edited by the average man
Social source share

Guest the average man

yeah sorted, it was a misunderstanding.

But can I just say publicly that the Ebay ID soufriere1_aka_kevin_laverty_is_a_cont is me and not cuntchops Laverty OK! I don't want stick on everything I bid on from now on for masquerading as a dodgy seller from Canada! :thumbsup:

Social source share

yeah sorted, it was a misunderstanding.

But can I just say publicly that the Ebay ID soufriere1_aka_kevin_laverty_is_a_cont is me and not cuntchops Laverty OK! I don't want stick on everything I bid on from now on for masquerading as a dodgy seller from Canada! :D

OK.

Glad to have been of assistance.

Cant imagine how FDsoul got that impression in the first place. :D

:thumbsup::thumbsup::ohmy:

Sean

Social source share

Hi there guys thanks for the support, just a quick note as to what took place. I was bidding on an item when I went to check the bidders was met with said bidder

soufriere1_aka_kevin_laverty_is_a_cont

just saw the b******* name and did not read into the irony of it JUST SAW RED mates. He done me for $560 the c*** so flew off into a rage without properly reading it. I have since apologised to And as he says he has also been taken by him along with many many others. BEWARD OF THE MAN FROM CANADA BAAAAAAAAAAAAD NEWS

Again thanks for the kind words they are much appreciated

fdsoul6345789

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert