• Views 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

anyone have one of these on carnival 559

pm me

thansk sean

Tune :thumbsup: I did have one on my website but it sold a week or so ago....good luck with the search.

Social source share

Totally - used to love it when this was spun out. Poke?

:thumbsup:

I think everyone had it in their box early to mid 80's Arthur Fenn , poke , Barnyfather , Robin , Adam , darren , Gary S , Graham Ellis .... moi .. :thumbsup: Be yourself ... No one else... Oohh Ooh baby , .. :thumbup:

Edited by Simon M
Social source share

Any idea what it fetches now Simon? Adam did have one on his site last week - but it had gone when I got there.

Hi Peter,

Had it on my site @ £85 and it sold pretty quickly!

Adam.

Social source share

Hi Adam

Thanks for that. You're right it do go very quickly - I was too slow.

Will keep you and of course ockers in mind if I get another one :thumbsup:

Social source share

Yeah Sean, it's the stomper's stomper, miss it very much now...

Bileo is in same style, but never can win!

:)

Aha... don't have a Bileo any more... and miss it too!

I remember getting a pile of them from MTU Watts City, back in the early 80's, but when I was sorting out some stuff in my basement a few weeks ago I couldn't find one of 'em.

They also sent me their new release by Bill Williams (Bileo) called "Things Will Be Better Tomorrow" which I used to play at Cleethorpes.

Anyone remember that?

Sean

Social source share

Aha... don't have a Bileo any more... and miss it too!

I remember getting a pile of them from MTU Watts City, back in the early 80's, but when I was sorting out some stuff in my basement a few weeks ago I couldn't find one of 'em.

They also sent me their new release by Bill Williams (Bileo) called "Things Will Be Better Tomorrow" which I used to play at Cleethorpes.

Anyone remember that?

Sean

Glad to say Sean I've still got my Bileo and Bill Williams. Records that always remind me of Mike Godfrey and Cleethorpes. Think Mick had a good few through at the time too.

Good to see The Pretenders getting talked about - Quality! As mentioned big all over but always reminds me of Clifton Hall and Poke. C/U as "The Quadrophonics" by Arthur and Mario at those small room early Modern Soul do's I seem to recall...

Social source share

Anyone remember that?

Sean

I do - I've probably still got the tape you did for me with it on (my tapes are in a box in the attic, must get it sorted out sometime...and see if my tape deck still works :yes: )

Social source share

I do - I've probably still got the tape you did for me with it on (my tapes are in a box in the attic, must get it sorted out sometime...and see if my tape deck still works :ohmy: )

It was nearly 25 years ago Neil.

I would have thought the tapes I used to do have all perished by now... but if it's still good I'd love a copy of it.

Any chance?

Sean

Social source share

Source Advert