R&b ,motown , Northern For Sale

bro

all on offer includes uk postage , most of these can be heard on hear or manships site

uptown white demo ruth christie " what fools girls can be " dancin feet " ex+ 35

cameo parkway w/dj little caeser & the empire "everybody dance now " & inst ex+ 30

johnny jackson and the blazers featuring merle spears " what you gonna do " wisdom of a fool " j-mer 101 EX+ very small a penned on a side and b on b side !,mint- in most peoples boxes 75

UK INVICTUS barrino brothers " i shall not be moved " when love was a child " ex+ in the sleeve 20

backbeat promo the fanatics " your moving to fast " dancing to the shotgun " ex 15 the " promotional copy " has been scratched out on both labels by some clever person?

gordy 7017 bunny paul " i'm hooked " we're only young once " ex+ her only release 40

striped motown m-1004 sherri taylor & singing sammy ward " lover " thats why i love you so much " ex+ 55 w.o.l

capitol ,round robin " ton of joy " and " the vulture " ex+ 10 ,two latin flavoured sides produced by david axelrod

also some cheap things finishing on ebay tonight , *soulpatrol*

email me on soul.patrol@virgin.net if you want to see scans, thanks for looking

Social source share

• Replies 0
  • Views 625
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

This is the Sales Forum
Use the site PM (personal message) system for any trading discussion

Get involved with Soul Source