Al Wilson "i've Got A Feeling" Playboy + Soundclip

Al Wilson "I've got a feeling / Be concerned" (Playboy 6062) released 1976

Whilst rummaging in a forgotten box of sales stuff a few days ago I came across 3 styrene issue copies of this record all mint unplayed. Listen to the soundclip of this lovely mid seventies floater and think of summer. Only the issues have the socially conscious "Be concerned" on the flip -search Refosoul for sound file. Also found 1 double sided vinyl promo copy of "I've got a feeling" only VG+ though.

So issues are £5 and the DJ is £4 + postage £1 UK, £1-20 Europe. Payment by chq,PO or Paypal + 4% (to D.Pearson@bradford.ac.uk).

Off list reples please PM or email.

Thanks, derek

Social source share

• Replies 7
  • Views 965
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Bearsoul

USED TO PLAY 'BE CONCERNED' CLASS.....EVERY HOME SHOULD HAVE ONE DEREK..CU SOON AND MAYBE CHAT thumbsup.gif JUST TO BE AN ANORAK I'VE GOT AN ITALIAN PIC COVER OF IT TOO AND 'THE SNAKE' ! WHAT'S MY PRIZE ?

Edited by bearsoul
Social source share

Al Wilson "I've got a feeling / Be concerned" (Playboy 6062) released 1976

Whilst rummaging in a forgotten box of sales stuff a few days ago I came across 3 styrene issue copies of this record all mint unplayed. Listen to the soundclip of this lovely mid seventies floater and think of summer. Only the issues have the socially conscious "Be concerned" on the flip -search Refosoul for sound file. Also found 1 double sided vinyl promo copy of "I've got a feeling" only VG+ though.

So issues are £5 and the DJ is £4 + postage £1 UK, £1-20 Europe. Payment by chq,PO or Paypal + 4% (to D.Pearson@bradford.ac.uk).

Off list reples please PM or email.

Thanks, derek

just picked up I GOT A FEELING ETC/ BE CONCERNED recently for peanuts on POLYDOR,(canadian?) LOVING BOTH SIDES :unsure:

Social source share

This is the Sales Forum
Use the site PM (personal message) system for any trading discussion

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert