Tune Id ... Anyone?

BBC1 are currently using a jazz/house bedding track inbetween programmes. It has the lyrics 'I Want You To Get Together' and sounds a little like Nina Simone over a horns, bass and drums rhythm.

It's usually aired around the peak-time evening slot, and may even be used with the 'Hippo's underwater' sequence. Listen out for it if you ever turn on that square box in the corner of the room lol.

I'm certain the track was released in the last 5 years and just can't put my finger on the name, can anyone help indentify it please?

Edited by mikeshawe
Social source share

• Replies 5
  • Views 668
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

BBC1 are currently using a jazz/house bedding track inbetween programmes. It has the lyrics 'I Want You To Get Together' and sounds a little like Nina Simone over a horns, bass and drums rhythm.

I'm certain the track was released in the last 5 years and just can't put my finger on the name, can anyone help indentify it please?

pretty sure it's St Germain - Rose Rouge off the Tourist album

st._germain___rose_rouge.mp3

Social source share

Guest the dukester

It's usually aired around the peak-time evening slot, and may even be used with the 'Hippo's underwater' sequence. Listen out for it if you ever turn on that square box in the corner of the room lol.

This is the one I think

Rose Rouge by St Germain - it uses a Marlena Shaw vocal sample. Used for the SWEET BABY JAMES Trailer?

Social source share

Guest the dukester

pretty sure it's St Germain - Rose Rouge off the Tourist album

Jase you beat me too it mate, imagine Notts County being too quick for anything :rolleyes:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert