• Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Guest Trevski

Coming out Trev?

Why?? Is it considered a 'gay' anthem or summat? :thumbsup:

( don't subscribe to such notions myself)

Edited by Trevski
Social source share

Guest Trevski

:(

No, just your recent change in musical direction. Yer big puff biggrin.gif

laugh.giflaugh.gif Have ALWAYS bought 70's records, since Cleethorpes in the 70's! It's R&B I hate!!! :thumbsup:

Social source share

Guest Trevski

Here You Go. Copy is mint. Only 'blemish' is a printers ink dot on the label. Have attached jpg.

£150 if you are interested.

kind regards - Ali

Nah, I know 'the book' says £150, but I think £100 is nearer the mark, IMHO. Thanks anyhow :thumbsup:

Social source share

Guest Trevski

Just think about the amount of poppers, whistles, roller boots and spandex shorts you could have bought instead...

There ya go with that 'gay' thang again!! laugh.gif

Social source share

i understand that john had 100 only....but then again he did have at least 100 of motherfox now a 400 pound record...not to mention the 150 copies of cloudburst...thats also shown up again....he has a box of 25 to sell (US DEALER).. and the soul pack favourite purple mundi... :lol: not to mention mixed feelings!!!!!!!!!! beach record

I dont now how true this is but i was told Soul Bowl had 600 of these (apparently had cleared the shelves at Jet Stream)and was selling them at £25 i had one of him and it was of centre so he replaced it

Edited by souljazera
Social source share

Guest Trevski

i understand that john had 100 only....but then again he did have at least 100 of motherfox now a 400 pound record...not to mention the 150 copies of cloudburst...thats also shown up again....he has a box of 25 to sell (US DEALER).. and the soul pack favourite purple mundi... :lol: not to mention mixed feelings!!!!!!!!!! beach record

I dont now how true this is but i was told Soul Bowl had 600 of these (apparently had cleared the shelves at Jet Stream)and was selling them at £25 i had one of him and it was of centre so he replaced it

I had an off centre copy too, wonder how many there were...

Hope this one isn't!!!

Social source share

Anyone??

This was huge for me & Keith Woon at Abshott/Newbury some years ago, I think we were paying about 10UKP at the time, played it in the little crossover lounge at Bretby, were a certain DJ happened to be, a month later was played at Manch Ritz & it went mad. When I played this out at the 100 Club back then I was quite apprehensive about the reception it might get, need not have worried.......woooomph.

Top tune.

Russ

Social source share

Source Advert