Zerben Hicks & Dynamics

Bitchdj

• Replies 12
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

CHECK OUT WALLY FRANCIS SALES FROM 1-2 WEEKS AGO HE HAD ONE FOR SALE AND PIC SLEEVE,GREAT TUNE LIGHTS OUT,DEEP OF THE HIGHEST ORDER AND NOT A BAD FLIP EITHER. :hypo:

BAZ A.

ey up barry...nicks got a couple knockin about but they r both very warped :wicked: ...bit like him really..... :lol: ....but cheers for that i will look :yes:

cookie :P

Social source share

I have for sale an original AUSSIE copy on RCA, yes , unbelievably released on black Aussie RCA, and as Mr Manship might say "this is the only way to own this record" !!!

Actually this is far tougher than the Metros on Aussie RCA ... I've only seen two of the Dynamics in 25 years of Aussie soul collecting.

This one is EX+ condition , and is in its original Aussie RCA paper sleeve. A beautiful, beautiful piece !

150 UK GBP will secure it , and we can work out postage from Australia to the Uk ...

Feel free to PM me !

:wicked:

Social source share

I have for sale an original AUSSIE copy on RCA, yes , unbelievably released on black Aussie RCA, and as Mr Manship might say "this is the only way to own this record" !!!

Actually this is far tougher than the Metros on Aussie RCA ... I've only seen two of the Dynamics in 25 years of Aussie soul collecting.

This one is EX+ condition , and is in its original Aussie RCA paper sleeve. A beautiful, beautiful piece !

150 UK GBP will secure it , and we can work out postage from Australia to the Uk ...

Feel free to PM me !

:thumbsup:

sorry but it has to be the usa issue...im soooooooooooo picky or it will look odd in my dynamics collection :lol: ...but many thanks for the offer :thumbsup:

cookie :(

Social source share

• 2 weeks later...
Guest northwest vinyl

sorry but it has to be the usa issue...im soooooooooooo picky or it will look odd in my dynamics collection :thumbsup: ...but many thanks for the offer :wicked:

cookie :ohmy:

I have a US copy for sale but it's a demo...

Social source share

Source Advert