New List Out 1st April

Guest adam leaver

Guest adam leaver

Dear all,

I normally do a funk and oddball soul list, but, after acquiring a few Northern collections of late I will be listing quite a few sought after 60s and 70s soul tracks (eg Martha Star on Thelma, Bonnie Blanchard on CRS) on my April list. If you would like to receive this list, please send an email to rookiesrecords@btinternet.com. Thanks,

Adam

Social source share

• Replies 9
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest adam leaver

I guess I can do - yes. However I embed soundclips in a word file so its better that you send me an email so you can hear all the tunes I list

Adam

Social source share

Guest adam leaver

Erm...yes, sorry my terminology was a bit askew. I do upload the clips to webspace, but I embed the html links within a graphic with an ear on which cant be cut & pasted onto this forum

Social source share

Erm...yes, sorry my terminology was a bit askew. I do upload the clips to webspace, but I embed the html links within a graphic with an ear on which cant be cut & pasted onto this forum

:thumbsup: Fair do's. creating a 'Listen' link with the url embedded on here usually does the trick, but if it's an ear you want, an ear you shall have. Just not on 'ere. :rolleyes:

Social source share

Guest adam leaver

OK - had lots of emails on Marunjothi already. Its my personal copy & all the other copies currently circulating have come from me (to my knowledge), so I know there aint many - it was 5 or 6 tops & they all went to the Carolinas. This is the only one I have left and was going to keep it, but I'm skint and so will put it out for offers on the list as thats the only fair way. I wont sell it (or any other record for that matter) before I've even put the list out. The list will go out Monday BTW (not the 1st April, doh!)

Social source share

Guest adam leaver

List goes out today, so now is your last chance to get on the mailout. Please email to rookiesrecords@btinternet.com (no pms please)

Social source share

This is the Sales Forum
Use the site PM (personal message) system for any trading discussion

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert