Guest cyrus

• Replies 57
  • Views 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Adrian

Given your current job Cyrus, how can you possibly be able to post on here at regular intervals throughout the working day including 10.35 today, and various similar times yesterday. Maybe you have a gas powered laptop tucked away in your tool box ?

I think you missed your true calling in life, you should have been a copper!

Martin, I have no problem with you, but as a forum member too, can I suggest you just ignore the threads you think are RARE GEMS or Cyrus or when you hear those voices :rolleyes:

If it is the same fella, whatever, they come and go and I really can't see why you seem to be taking it all so personally.

Social source share

Guest MARTIN SNOW

What a paranoid lot, especially Martin. Anyway not that its any of your business Martin!!! But I'm a sub contractor, who subs out to the council. Council contract run from April to April, at the end of the year i.e. March they let engineers go - i waiting for work. You'll be glad to hear that i've just come back from PH Jones (do you want my CV and references Martin!!!!!) and will be working for Loughborough Council come April 2nd.

Incidentally this thread only got weird once you posted and i fed up of justifying myself to you. Kindly do one and leave me alone

Peace to everyone else

Unfortunately after last weeks 9th Creation debacle, a lot of new members came under suspicion. Sorry if you feel offended but I think many people would agree this has been a rather unusual thread, given the financial risks involved i'm surprised you didnt do some thorough research before starting this one.

I wish you the best of luck come April, do you realise how far Loughborough is from the Yardley/Moseley area of Birmingham ? It's over 40 miles in my reckoning and you've got to use some heavily congested roads to get there. Surely you're looking at at least an hours drive ?

Social source share

Guest cyrus

I realise how far it is but i gotta go where the work is, no work in brum for contractors come april, other option was Lambeth (no thankyou). I could do install but that too much hard work, and believe it or not when i worked the Birmingham contract i would be finished at 1pm sometimes having earnt more in a day than i would all week at my previous job. Money isnt my motivation for getting up in the morning though so i thought i should look into something i might enjoy.

I've looked into the record shop idea and have spoke to business link, but i thought this forum would give me more insight than talking to some fella behind a desk.

Anyway, out of curiosity..what has happened on this forum to make you lot so paranoid? Have you been skanked by this Rare Gems guy?

Social source share

Could we ask members that if they have any concerns about multiple accounts etc that they contact the site - we certainly don't tolerate any such misuse of the forum but we also don't want to discourage genuine new members!

that was the polite way

no new member should have to put up with crap like this

if was something wrong or not right about any account then the site would take action it deserved

you been asked once to give it a rest, suggest you do so

mike

Social source share

Guest MARTIN SNOW

that was the polite way

no new member should have to put up with crap like this

if was something wrong or not right about any account then the site would take action it deserved

you been asked once to give it a rest, suggest you do so

mike

point taken mike. sorry.

martin

Social source share

Guest MARTIN SNOW

Anyway, out of curiosity..what has happened on this forum to make you lot so paranoid? Have you been skanked by this Rare Gems guy?

I'll explain. Someone was advertising a record that he clearly didnt have and when cornered about it made up a pile of excuses that quite frankly were so embarrassing it defied belief. It was on the thread titled 9th Creation which finished about a week ago if you want to view it.

There was also another thread running by the same user simultaneously which on this occasion suggested he had records that either don't exist or were bootlegs, one of them he eventually agreed was likely to be a bootleg. Both threads were ended by the user himself Rare Gems of Soul, who one assumes has now faded in to obscurity or as I was suggesting has a fresh id.

Anyhow, that's what all the fuss was about. No one's been skanked by the way because it was obvious no transaction took place. It's dealt with now, so please forget all those earlier postings on this thread.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert