Kev Roberts Joins Smooth Radio

Let's try that again....!

From Saturday, March 31st, Kev Roberts joins the all new SMOOTH Radio for the East Midlands.

Broadcasting on 106.6FM, DAB and on-line, the new show starts Saturday 5-8pm with Classic Hits, Motown, Northern, Modern, Jazz-Funk and more.

Kev said, 'It's good to be back in the East Midlands with such a strong brand. Alongside Smooth Soul colleagues Peter Young (London), Richard Searling (North West) and Mike Hollis (West Mids) I am pleased to cover five decades of fantastically recorded music every Saturday".

Social source share

• Replies 8
  • Views 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

From Saturday, March 31st, Kev Roberts joins the all new SMOOTH Radio for the East Midlands.

Broadcasting on 106.6FM, DAB and on-line, the new show starts Saturday 5-8pm with Classic Hits, Motown, Northern, Modern, Jazz-Funk and more.

Kev said, 'It's good to be back in the East Midlands with such a strong brand. Alongside Smooth Soul colleagues Peter Young (London), Richard Searling (North West) and Mike Hollis (West Mids) I am pleased to cover five decades of fantastically recorded music every Saturday".

Just as I got used to and enjoying Ian Chilvers the station takes a step backwards

never mind I for one wont be listening anymore

Doug

Social source share

• 2 weeks later...
Guest biggray1

Just as I got used to and enjoying Ian Chilvers the station takes a step backwards

never mind I for one wont be listening anymore

Doug

Ditto...Ians input was great...wont be listening to KR'S advertisemnt pitch :lol:

Edited by biggray1
Social source share

dont be silly, KR and co would love to be that big:)

Saga had a management buy out and then promptly sold off the station licences it held to Guardian Media Group - same people that own the newspaper and many other stations.

Chilly used to work for me at Valley Radio 11 years ago - I gave him his first break into radio from a demo tape :thumbsup:

Social source share

Guest Hunnymon

Thanks for that information - I've got a DAB radio so it will make a change from the hiss and crackle of the radio Mansfield FM transmisson that I try and listen on.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert