Todays Top eBay Soul 45 Auction Enders Sun 20 Oct 2024

Soul Source contains Ebay partner affiliate links, which may earn the site a commission at no additional cost to yourself.

Next 24 hrs @ 07:13 20 Oct UK

1. scan of The Dynells - Call On Me - Atco Ex Condition
  2. scan of Roosevelt Matthews - You Got Me Digging You -  Gospel Ex
  3. scan of Van Williams Sexy Dancer Tna Records Modern Soul Boogie Nm
  4. scan of The Marvelettes I Ll Keep Holding On Tamla Motown Tmg 518 Soul
  5. scan of Collins And Collins Top Of The Stairs Orig A M Promo
  6. scan of Hollidays - I Lost You -  Vg Listen
  7. scan of Bull - Bygones - Clean  Promo Rpm - Bell 45186
  8. scan of Golden Book Of Love  Bobby Soul Danger Zone 7in 1975
  9. scan of Bill Baker - Another Sleepless Night -super Clean  - Parnaso 110
  10. scan of Hit Me Back Baby  Joe Higgs Ru-soul Ja Blank 7in 1970
  11. scan of Funk Breaks 45rpm Record - Rory-o  Chuck Colbert - Milwaukee Summerfest
  12. scan of Motown Acetate - The Supremes - Manhattan - 1966 Uncut 7 Single In A 10
  13. scan of Landy Mcneal Stand Up  Be Counted Counting On You Columbia Dj  45
  14. scan of The Interpreters Be Kind To Love Pretty Little Thing Abet
  15. scan of Northern --  The Hesitations --is This The Way To Treat A Girl
  16. scan of Rock Soul Xian Aor Private Paul Sivertson I Know That We Can Make It Hear
  17. scan of Righteous Foundation - Ease Up  Soul Vendors - Evening Time - Studio One
  18. scan of De La Soul Stakes Is High 12  Single Tommy Boy 2006 Uk Stencil Vg Vg
  19. scan of Brentford Rd All Stars - Soul Shake  Moon Ride - Bamboo
  20. scan of Detroit Soul - Edwin Starr - You Re My Mellow - Ric Tic Correct Sample Now
  21. scan of Victor 78 Rpm American Speech - Northern New York State  Columbia Sc 66 E
  22. scan of Ralph Weeks  Telecasters Something Deep Inside  Panama Soul Nyct
  23. scan of Vinyl Records Original Rare
  24. scan of Chevrons Who Does He Cry To  R B Doowop Kiski Pa Vg Vg
  25. scan of Wizard - It S On 12 Boogie Funk Grail Chocolate Cholly S    Cc-120005
  26. scan of Pat Lewis  Look At What I Almost Missed  Solid Hit Northern  Soul Listen
  27. scan of Harvey Averne Dozen Rpm Atlantic 45-2467 Latin Soul Vg
  28. scan of Ebun By Ambiance Daoud Da-mon Records Jazz Fusion Funk Private Label Orig
  29. scan of Baby Earl  The Trini-dads Everybody Do The Ska Back Slop Soul Promo Vg
  30. scan of The Marvelettes - Twistin Postman 7  1962 Funk-soul Twist Amazing Condition
  31. scan of Disco - Sympho- State - Fever - 1979 France Disco Soul 12 - Ze 12008 - Nm
  32. scan of Brian Bennett Voyage A Journey Into Discoid Funk Vinyl Album 1st Issue 1978
  33. scan of Rarity-dee Dee Sharp-deep Dark Secret
  34. scan of Rarity-the Sapphires-the Slow Fizz Our Love Is Everywhere
  35. scan of Mega Funk Soul-trial And Error Mint Unplayed Thruway Sounds
  36. scan of The Twans I Cant See Him Again  70s Pressing
  37. scan of Pearl Sisters Trio Harpanis - I Love You To Death Korean Funk Psych Kls-33
  38. scan of The Endeavors I Know You Don T Want Me  Shattered Dreams Stop St 372 Soul Funk
  39. scan of Loma Promo 7 Single The Soul Shakers Get Hip To Yourself The Cold Letter
  40. scan of Mega Soul Funk Acetate By Usa Union Only Know Copy In Existance
  41. scan of Rarity-the O Jays-no Time For You A Blowing Wind
  42. scan of Obscure Unknown  Garage-the Thunderbolts-motown Motion
  43. scan of Marvin Gaye Can I Get A Witness Original Uk Stateside Label 7
  44. scan of Soul Masters  Sexton  Youre Letting Me Down Soul Us
  45. scan of Rnb Soul Funk Otis Redding On Volt These Arms Of Mine Hey Hey Baby Vg
  46. scan of Sunlover S - My Poor Heart  This Love Of Ours - Mutt  Jeff 18
  47. scan of The Romeos Two Of The Chosen Few Baby Stay In Line- Promo
  48. scan of Stevie Wonder - I Don T Know Why Demonstration Record Tamla Motown
  49. scan of Roger Bayless - One More Day Woodlawn Ohio Gospel Soul 45rpm Single
  50. scan of Meireles E Sua Orquesta Brasilian Explosion Chile Press Jorge Ben Funk Vg
  51. scan of Isley Brothers - Sure Is A Lotta Woman -  7  45rpm Listen
  52. scan of The Decisions  I Can T Forget About You  Sussex Demo Northern  Soul Listen
  53. scan of Bloodstone Never Let You Go Decca F13454 Excellent Plus  45
  54. scan of Bunny Shivel - Top Twenty Baby Time 45rpm 1966  Funk
  55. scan of Edwin Starr I Am The Man For You Baby  My Weakness Is You Tamla Motown Vg
  56. scan of Frank Wilson Do I Love You
  57. scan of Obscure Xian Psych Funk Because I Am-private Press
  58. scan of Motown - The Night - Frankie Valli - 3024 Demo - Single Sided Demo
  59. scan of Motown Frank Wilson - Do I Love You - Uk Demo With Picture Sleeve
  60. scan of Motown Frank Wilson - Do I Love You - Uk Vinyl Factory Test Press
  61. scan of J J Barnes - Hayley Long Deleted -soul Motown Xover
  62. scan of 7  Vinyl Do I Make Myself Clear By Etta James Sugar Pie Desanto
  63. scan of J J Johnson   Ooh Baby 7 Inch Tres Funk Nm
  64. scan of Gras 7 Inch Tres  Funk Ex
  65. scan of Heart N Soul Or Heart And Soul Vinyl Let Me Sing In Your Band Fk-3409
  66. scan of The Heart And Soul 1st Single 45rpm Who Could Be Loving You  She S Got The Time
  67. scan of R B Soul Chester Randle  S Soul Senders On Anla Why Did I Let Take A Little Nip
  68. scan of Lily Bryant Meet Me Halfway  70s Pressing
  69. scan of Damon Fox Packin Up  70s Pressing
  70. scan of John Forde - Atlantis - 7 Vinyl Promo 1978 - Funk Soul Vg Plus
  71. scan of Dean Courtney I Ll Always Need You Rca 2534 -  - Ex Cond
  72. scan of Ernie Bush - Breakaway Single Vinyl -  - Excellent Condition
  73. scan of Willie Hutch - Fully Exposed Motown   M 784v1 Three 6 Mafia Stay Fly Sample
  74. scan of 12 Ronnie Barron I Can Give It To You Disco Funk Break Drum Boogie Og L A
  75. scan of Stax Records - Wall Mounted Collection
  76. scan of 12 Amin Peck Suicidal Cosmic Italo Disco Funk Boogie Best Record Og Shrink
  77. scan of 12 Tonet Quarta Specie Cosmic Italo Disco Funk Boogie Electro Cbs Og
  78. scan of 12 Red Dragon Band Let Me Be Your Radio Italo Disco Funk Boogie Atlas Original
  79. scan of Azwon Paradise Island 12 Very Unreleased Unofficial Funk Boogie Disco
  80. scan of Nkotti Francois Muwaso Mwa 12 Very Unreleased Unofficial Funk Boogie Disco
  81. scan of Manic Street Preachers - Motown Junk Uk 7 Single
  82. scan of The Album Leaf - New Soul 7 Inch White Vinyl Signed By The Band
  83. scan of The The Soul Mining 30th Anniversary Deluxe Edition  Record 2014
  84. scan of Denise De Kalafe El Amor Cosa Tan Rara 1978 Latin Pop Soul Disco Oti Chilean Prs
  85. scan of Linda Clifford Bridge Over Troubled Water 1979 Spanish Titles Chilean Press Soul
  86. scan of Alfonso Pahino Duo Dinamico Un Amor En Tu Vida 1976 Spain Pop Soul Chilean Press
  87. scan of Daniel Santos Agustin Lara Rosa Sue O Guajiro 1963 Promo Bolero Soul Mexico Prs
  88. scan of Miguel Tottis Eric Carmen All By Myself In Spanish 1976 Pop Soul Chilean Prs
  89. scan of The 4 Seasons Frankie Valli Beggin Dody 1967 Mono  Chilean Press
  90. scan of Nelson Ned Te Amo I Love You 1977 Spanish-sung Latin Soul Bolero Chilean Only
  91. scan of Nino Bravo Mi Gran Amor Noelia 1971 Mono Latin Pop Soul Megarare Chilean 1st Prs
  92. scan of Jairo El Valle Y El Volcan Jimena 1974 Promo Argentina Pop Soul Chilean Prs
  93. scan of Carlos Javier Beltran Son Cosas Del Olvido 1977 Latin Soul Pop Rock Argenti
  94. scan of Jose Velez Ricardo Ceratto Es Asi La Vida 1975 Latin Pop Soul Chanson Chilean Pr
  95. scan of Aldo Monges Brindo Por Tu Cumplea Os 1975 Latin Soul Pop Trova Chilean Prs Only
  96. scan of Jose Jose El Triste Dos 1970 Stereo Megarare Latin Soul Pop Puerto Rico Prs
  97. scan of Walter Murphy A Fifth Of Beethoven 1976 Spanish Title Disco Funk Chilean Pr
  98. scan of Felix Pando La Joven Guardia Ella Sue A Conmigo 1972 Latin Soul Pop Beat Argenti
  99. scan of Perez Prado Ole Mambo Adios Muchachos 195 Chilean Press Latin Jazz Mambo Soul
  100. scan of Bobby Rivera Orchestra Push Together 1974 Chilean Pr Killer Latin Soul Funk

Check out all our dynamic eBay auction listing pages here (real time updating)

https://www.soul-source.co.uk/ebay-listing-24hrs/

ebay-monday.jpg

Social source share

• Replies 0
  • Views 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Source Advert