Todays Top eBay Soul 45 Auction Enders Fri 18 Oct 2024

Soul Source contains Ebay partner affiliate links, which may earn the site a commission at no additional cost to yourself.

Next 24 hrs @ 07:17 18 Oct UK

1. scan of T Rex The Soul Of My Suit Japanese  P C Ex
  2. scan of Louisiana Funk Soul Future I Can T Care For You Magnetic South See Video
  3. scan of Louisiana Funk Soul Chuck Colbert  Viewpoint Stay Caillier 102
  4. scan of Modern Soul Funk Boogie Oscar Perry Teasin Me Red Sun 112 Mint High Grade
  5. scan of Original 1979 Funk Soul Oscar Perry Body Movements Gamma 1979 See Video
  6. scan of 1966 New Orleans Soul R B Roger  Gypsies Eddie Bo Pass The Hatchet Seven B
  7. scan of Ralph Johnson Have Your Fun Master Key Excellent Check Labels
  8. scan of 1971 Funk Soul Harmonica Paul Motherless Child Jude 719 See Video
  9. scan of Louisiana Soul Don Fredrick Big Boys Cry La Louisianne 8096 Mint-
  10. scan of Manzel Space Funk  Jump Street Yellow 45rpm
  11. scan of Hattie Littles On Gordy Here You Come  Your Love Is Wonderful Motown Vg
  12. scan of 1972 New Orleans Funk Soul Fanoms Fantoms Misprint Get A Little Bit  Junk M-
  13. scan of Freddie Houston True  Love Love Love 7 Single 1964 Whiz-on  Rare
  14. scan of John Williams Blues Tears  Sorrow Promo 7 Single 1967 Sansu 472 Nola Soul R B
  15. scan of Wb Bobby Sheen Something New To Do   I May Not Be What
  16. scan of Marvin Smith Mayfield  You Re Really Something Sadie  Listen
  17. scan of Funk Soul Theodis Ealey This Is My Life Chelan 1001 Mint-
  18. scan of 1976 New Orleans R B Soul Clem Tervalon Swanee River Clemente 2120
  19. scan of Soul Twins Quick Change Artist Give The Man A Chance 1972 Reissue
  20. scan of 1965 Four Tops I Can T Help Myself 1 Sided Motown Dj Promo Audition Copy M-
  21. scan of Soul Funk Northern Scorcher   Con Funk Shun - Move On Up New - Unplayed
  22. scan of Johnny Moore Without Your Love Promo 7 Single 1968 Mercury Blue Rock R B Soul
  23. scan of Only You Vintage Vinyl 12 Motown Promo Produced By Smokey Robinson 1980 Nm
  24. scan of Soul Mining The The Vinyl
  25. scan of Very Sweet Soul - The Topics - Choice Of A Million Girls - Token Records
  26. scan of Olga Guillot Jorge Ortega Escandalo 1960 Mono Latin Soul Bolero Chilean Prs
  27. scan of Luiz Carlos Clay Vuelve Conmigo Amor 1975 Promo Latin Soul Chilean Pr Only
  28. scan of J R Walker And The All Stars Soul Session Vinyl
  29. scan of Sonia Insomnies Je N Ai Pas Envie De Dormir La Nuit 1979 Sp Barclay 62624 Funk
  30. scan of Funk  Soul Duke Bobby Bland Yum Yum Tree   I M Sorry  Listen
  31. scan of Billy Mcgregor  Mellotone The Great Creation  It S My Turn Now
  32. scan of Duke Bobby Bland Shoes   A Touch Of The Blues  Listen
  33. scan of Barbara Randolph My Love Is Your Love Forever   N Soul Mint Limited Edition
  34. scan of Gladys Knight- The Stranger Jimmy Ruffin The In Crowd  Mint Ltd
  35. scan of Velvelettes - Needle In A Haystack  He Was Really Saying Something Northern Min
  36. scan of Yvonne Fair Funky Music Sho Nuff Turns Me On Demo Motown Tmg 913 Excellent 45
  37. scan of Bobby Sheen Sweet Sweet Love Bobby Paris Northern Soul Reissue Mint
  38. scan of The Originals Down To Love Town Uk 7 Vinyl Record 1976 Tmg1038 Tamla Motown Ex-
  39. scan of Eddie Kendricks The Sweeter You Treat Her Happy Tmg 1031 Demo Northern Mint -
  40. scan of The Rosebuds - Say You Ll Be Mine Promo World Column Northern Soul Mint 45
  41. scan of Gene Van Buren  One  Tamla Soul Northern Motown Ultra 1642tf N Mint
  42. scan of Jimmy Ruffin I Ll Say Forever My Love Demo Promo  Tmg 961 Mint Ltd
  43. scan of Ivy Jo Hunter -don T Stop Loving Me Mint Official Motown  45
  44. scan of Temptations - Get Ready  My Girl Tmg 688 Reissue  Near Mint
  45. scan of Bobby Lester Hang Up Your Hang Ups Ltd 7 Vinyl Single Record North Soul Mint
  46. scan of Jr Walker I M So Glad Dancin Like They Do On Soultrain Tmg 1027 N Soul Mint 45
  47. scan of Spinners Tell Me How To Forget A True Love Tamla Motown   Mint
  48. scan of Lou Edwards Talkin  Bout Poor Folks Thinkin  Bout My Folks  Mint
  49. scan of Amos Milburn Ill Make It Up To You Motown M1038 Label Varient Excellent Co
  50. scan of Carolyn Crawford Devil In His Heart Forget About Me Promo 1963
  51. scan of Cheryl Lynn - Got To Be Real  Come In From The Rain 45rpm 1978 Funk Soul
  52. scan of Sun - Sun Is Here  Long Drawn Out Thang Rpm 1978 Vintage Vinyl Funk Soul
  53. scan of Bobby Caldwell - What You Won  T Do For Love  1978 Funk Soul Disco Vintage
  54. scan of Kenny Smith -go For Yourself  My Day Is Coming  1966  Funk 7
  55. scan of James Brown - Cold Sweat Part 1  2  Blue Label 45rpm 1967 Funk Soul 45-6110
  56. scan of The Solid Soul-the Price Of Loving You I  Ve Been Hurt 45rpm 1969 Garage Rock
  57. scan of R B Soul Jennell Hawkins Moments Titanic 1001 Nice Vg Check Labels

Check out all our dynamic eBay auction listing pages here (real time updating)

https://www.soul-source.co.uk/ebay-listing-24hrs/

Social source share

• Replies 0
  • Views 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Source Advert