John Manship Youtube Channel gone walkabout?

Mike

just seen a  Jm videos embedded on here giving it the 

'this video is no longer available because the YouTube account associated with this video has been closed'

and a link to channel gives this

This page isn't available. Sorry about that.

Try searching for something else.

https://www.youtube.com/@JohnManshipraresoulman/

anyone informed?

a temporary glitch or something more serious?

• Helpful 1
Social source share

• The title was changed to John Manship Youtube Channel gone walkabout?
2 minutes ago, Simon T said:

so which snitch dobbed him ?

YouTube runs automatic checks for copyright issues on every video you upload regardless of content , I was pulled up a couple of times when I added "Sun" based tunes to a few solar imaging time-lapses I put together a few years back.

Social source share

If a YouTube channel gets three copyright infringement cases within a 90-day period, the channel will be closed down. This might have happened. An email address to the person that has filed the copyright infringement case is always provided, so it's possible to contact them and try to reason with them in order to get them to withdraw their case and if that succeeds then you'll get your channel back.

Social source share

6 minutes ago, Sebastian said:

If a YouTube channel gets three copyright infringement cases within a 90-day period, the channel will be closed down. This might have happened. An email address to the person that has filed the copyright infringement case is always provided, so it's possible to contact them and try to reason with them in order to get them to withdraw their case and if that succeeds then you'll get your channel back.

Have a vague memory of similar happening in the past with Jm's channel, as in it went down then came back?

Hopefully all will be resolved, as it was a very useful and much visited resource, how many videos at the last count ?

• Up vote 1
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!