12 nice ones for a saturday

Up for sale today is a quality mix of rare 60`s & 70`s soul 45`s

I can accept paypal but as friends & family please to avoid the fees if possible, add 4% to cover the fees but we can negotiate that by PM if genuinely interested in the records.

Post is £8.95 special delivery & £4.95 signed for post

Thanks for looking

1. Unique Blend - yes I`m in love (Eastbound Demo) great flip, strong VG+ £780

2. Al Wilson - help me (Wand Demo) M- £525

3. Tony Clarke - landslide (Chess White Demo) drill hole & writing on flip, strong VG+ £520

4. Dean Parrish - I`m on my way (Laurie Promo) slight store warp play not affected, looks EX £480

5. The Epitome of Sound - you don`t love me (Sandbag White Demo) both side play superb, VG+ £340

6. The Aquamen - line & track (Hirich Music Company) later press out of Pittsburgh, strong VG+ £370

7. The Epitome of Sound - you don`t love me (Sandbag) cloudy but clean vinyl plays great, VG+ £290

8. The Paramounts - the girls with the big black boots / I won`t share your love (Mercury) M- £200

9. Mickey Lee Lane - hey sah-lo-ney (Swan) strong VG+ £135

10. Bobby Sheen - something new to do (Warner Bros.) great flip, strong VG+ £120

11. Don Gardner - my baby likes to boogaloo (Tru-Glo-Town) some label bubbling, M- £75

12. The Millionaries - never for me (Philips) drill hole in dead wax, not affect play but got to be quick taking that stylus off, looks EX £50

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg