autographs on joker

Dobber

So is this simply a case of fiddling the bids,or are  people genuinely wanting to pay this for a £200 record? This has been knocking about for years at 200 quid,maybe 500 quid if it’s stone mint! And to be quite honest what a boring tune! 

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/335582498762?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=SaP_P-FST3K&sssrc=4429486&ssuid=2sZhFfVKSIC&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY

Social source share

Oh no you're dead wrong on this one. It's way over your £200 since years. Not your Northern record but my type of slow ever since and a Low-Rider anthem for long. Setting the demand Stateside much higher than it ever was here.

Now this auction is indeed taking crazy bids. Way over my humble expectations since it broke the 1000 that it never reached before. But now at these heights something is going to fall down as you'll see copies popping out all over...

• Up vote 1
Social source share

1 minute ago, Tlscapital said:

Oh no you're dead wrong on this one. It's way over your £200 since years. Not your Northern record but my type of slow ever since and a Low-Rider anthem for long. Setting the demand Stateside much higher than it ever was here.

Now this auction is indeed taking crazy bids. Way over my humble expectations since it broke the 1000 that it never reached before. But now at these heights something is going to fall down as you'll see copies popping out all over...

I’m taken a back mate,I’ve seen this so many times in boxes etc for small amounts,and it never moving out of boxes,had no idea it had any demand anywhere,so I stand corrected! Good info pal👍

jesus I wish I had bought all the slow stuff over the years!

• Up vote 2
Social source share

12 minutes ago, Woodbutcher said:

Yeah looking through popsike through recent years it’s historically 150 quid then a jump to approx 400 then overnight 2k plus! 

Social source share

41 minutes ago, Dobber said:

I’m taken a back mate,I’ve seen this so many times in boxes etc for small amounts,and it never moving out of boxes,had no idea it had any demand anywhere,so I stand corrected! Good info pal👍

jesus I wish I had bought all the slow stuff over the years!

Social source share

20 minutes ago, skiinspain said:

Had it over 20yrs played it out twice. Never heard anyone else play it in 54yrs. So its simple really a stunning beautiful mid-tempo tune, that's unknown by the masses. Time to shine for sure.😎🎶👍

Why ?   Just because a couple of plums have decided to pay five to ten times the historic value ... :facepalm:

• Up vote 1
Social source share

10 minutes ago, Ladymidnight said:

Been played a fair bit in quality afternoon sessions, well known and appreciated among sweet collectors.

Sweet collectors😂 love that! Do they collect anything by nestles? I have a rare packet of opel fruits I would let go😂

• Up vote 2
Social source share

11 hours ago, Robbk said:

What's a "Mic Drop"?  I've never been a "Hep Cat", in The In Crowd.  🤔

Imagine a microphone being simply dropped Robb, and the sound it would make… I’m no Hep Cat, but President Obama did this on his final speech.. quite funny, you can find it on you tube 

Social source share

On 23/09/2024 at 18:48, Dobber said:

So is this simply a case of fiddling the bids,or are  people genuinely wanting to pay this for a £200 record? This has been knocking about for years at 200 quid,maybe 500 quid if it’s stone mint! And to be quite honest what a boring tune! 

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/335582498762?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=SaP_P-FST3K&sssrc=4429486&ssuid=2sZhFfVKSIC&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY

It is no longer just a record for the Northern Soul scene, other scenes also chasing the flip

Social source share

On 23/09/2024 at 18:48, Dobber said:

Probably a completionist, must remember a jigsaw is incomplete with one piece missing 🤔

I nearly have the complete collection on Hem records. There are four and I have three of them 😂

Edited by Theothertosspot
Social source share

On 23/09/2024 at 19:25, Woodbutcher said:

Info from Dksckgs

Have:44 Want:456

Avg Rating:4.68 / 5

Ratings:19

Last Sold:19 Jul 2024

Low:£56.25

Median:£750.00

High:£1,250.00

Social source share