Finding old threads, how to?

Quinvy

Does anyone know how long threads are available for on this forum?

Had a go at the search feature, but I must be doing something wrong, as I don’t seem to be getting anywhere.

I remember a thread on here, about the rarest of the rare northern records, and I would love to be able to read it again.

In particular, there was a record mentioned that was by a female group. I know, not very helpful. But there must have been a sound file of it somewhere, because I heard it, and thought it was very good. I have never heard the record played out anywhere, so must be proper rare.

Any help in finding the topic would be much appreciated.

Social source share

5 minutes ago, Quinvy said:

Had a go at the search feature, but I must be doing something wrong, as I don’t seem to be getting anywhere.

I remember a thread on here, about the rarest of the rare northern records, and I would love to be able to read it again.

In particular, there was a record mentioned that was by a female group. I know, not very helpful. But there must have been a sound file of it somewhere, because I heard it, and thought it was very good. I have never heard the record played out anywhere, so must be proper rare.

@Mike  Will assist mate. I often remember old threads but I also often not to remember quite enough detail to locate it. 🫣🤔

I hope you're well my friend; and that of course, you find the thread you're looking for.

Peter

:hatsoff2:

• Up vote 1
Social source share

9 hours ago, Quinvy said:

basically our main soul related topics are left up permanently, we have news/topics from 1997 onwards, freebasing topics do get archived 

for this topic best bet be to first try and recall a word in the title eg rarest

then search for it

if loads of results try hitting the 'rarest' in content titles only'

if still too many results hit "more search options" and select the Content Type topics and then under forums select 'all about the soul' and 'look at your box'

that will give you more targeted results such as...

https://www.soul-source.co.uk/search/?&q=rarest&type=forums_topic&quick=1&nodes=1,2&search_and_or=or&search_in=titles&sortby=relevancy

the trick is the choosing the right term and then narrowing the search down

• Up vote 2
  • Helpful 1
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!