prices......

i read with interest john manships auction price on john bowie i to have a lovely issue  copy of it and a stunning copy of the disciples of soul i did put them in a valuations site but nobody seemed to know ,would someone on here know ? thanks Eamonn

mon.jpg

mon1.jpg

Social source share

Most prices in most price guides and data bases are inaccurate and misleading. The best price for any record is the one it sells at optimally. A flood of John Bowies hitting the market at the same time won’t allow the price to hold up. Always better to consult a number of sources then formulate a set-sale price based on condition. If the price is right, the record has an improved chance of selling but many other factors come into play…

Social source share

15 minutes ago, Eamonn said:

Yes the prices seem to be all over the place and some have really gone up over the last few years I’m really lost with the Bowie prices at moment

Check out the Soul-Source listing for today and you’ll see one for sale. The Manship result will not be repeated any time in the near future.

Social source share

Just  forget about JM prices , His auctions are not for the true collector.

Theres quite a few genuine dealers and collectors who sell and trade 

at realistic prices.! It’s great when you get a want at a good deal for you

• Up vote 1
Social source share

2 hours ago, Soulagogo said:

Just  forget about JM prices , His auctions are not for the true collector.

Theres quite a few genuine dealers and collectors who sell and trade 

at realistic prices.! It’s great when you get a want at a good deal for you

There's less and less good dealers out there, now with ebay sellers and cheque book dj buyers prices and conditions are being exagerated

It used to be good but 2 from the last 4 purchases I've made have gone back or overgraded

• Up vote 1
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!