I Hate hate Razzy

Just out of curiosity I've never seen one on line for sale anywhere ,but what does this copy fetch I have this and brit mgm but as stated anyone have a clue idea what it's going rate is in this day and age thanks for your time R-9673602-1488913874-9754.jpg.2b5cd2c000b753134dc55bbb29a966a8.jpg

Edited by Steviehay
Social source share

It has recently been put out here again by Charly ... BUT about 20+ years ago I recall going into the Manchester branch of the big UK indie discount record / CD shop of those times (it went bust) and seeing a newly released UK version of this 45 in their cheap box (it was on a soul reissue label). I left it coz I already had an earlier copy of the 45, but I've never seen another copy (& this version doesn't seem to be up on Discogs). Always regretted not buying it.  

Can anyone tell me what label it was on (my brain is failing due to old age) ? 

Social source share

5 minutes ago, Roburt said:

It has recently been put out here again by Charly ... BUT about 20+ years ago I recall going into the Manchester branch of the big UK indie discount record / CD shop of those times (it went bust) and seeing a newly released UK version of this 45 in their cheap box (it was on a soul reissue label). I left it coz I already had an earlier copy of the 45, but I've never seen another copy (& this version doesn't seem to be up on Discogs). Always regretted not buying it.  

https://www.discogs.com/release/2284487-Dan-Penn-Chuck-Prophet-Razzy-Heavy-Duty-I-Hate-Hate

• Up vote 1
Social source share

Now, as I said, my memory is shot these days, but that label doesn't ring any bells. Guess it had to be this version though. THANKS.

I have the labels The Country Soul Revue – Testifying CD as well, so the label should ring a bell.

Edited by Roburt
Social source share

3 hours ago, Roburt said:

maybe it was Lindsey's RJL ( bought out by MGM). Ignore that...obviously not a UK version.

Edited by Kenb
Social source share

• 3 weeks later...

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!