Latest Buy It Now eBay Soul 45 Listings Thu 22 Aug 2024

Soul Source contains Ebay partner affiliate links, which may earn the site a commission at no additional cost to yourself.

'Buy It Now' Sales @ 19:24 22 Aug 2024 UK

1. photo of De La Soul 3 Feet High Rising 12x7 Box

JP flag  De La Soul 3 Feet High Rising 12x7 Box

£420.94 Posted 22 Aug

Item Title De La Soul 3 Feet High Rising 12X7 Box. We are located in Japan.
  2. photo of Silhouette G-funk G-rap Gangsta

JP flag  Silhouette G-funk G-rap Gangsta

£522.47 Posted 22 Aug

Item Title Silhouette G-Funk G-Rap Gangsta.
  3. photo of Jake Wade The Soul Searchers

JP flag  Jake Wade The Soul Searchers

£478.02 Posted 22 Aug

Item Title Jake Wade The Soul Searchers. We are located in Japan.
  4. photo of Pete Rock - Mecca The Soul Brother
  5. photo of 79 Release Date Uk Edition Throbbing Gristle 20 Jazz Funk Grates
  6. photo of Bob Meyer  I Only Get That Feeling Us Blue Soul Bs 45101 Never Gonna Let Her Go
  7. photo of 45 Rpm 7 John St John One In A Million Funk  Italy Italia Rare
  8. photo of Southern Comfort Friends Its In My Letter Private Modern Soul Disco Rare

US flag  Southern Comfort Friends Its In My Letter Private Moder

£1469.96 Posted 21 Aug

Vinyl(EX) slight edge warp that does not affect play(played each side twice), side 2. Side A: It's In My Letter.
  9. photo of Paul Burtonso Very Hard To Make It Music-go-round Hear

US flag  Paul Burtonso Very Hard To Make It Music-go-round Hear

£1914.02 Posted 21 Aug

Paul Burton on Music-Go-Round 003, a very rare original pressing from South Carolina. The vinyl is in VG++/ strong VG condition. Small scuff at beginning of A side. Sound Clip.
  10. photo of The Ambassadors Too Much Of A Good Thing Pee Vee Nm Hear

US flag  The Ambassadors Too Much Of A Good Thing Pee Vee Nm Hear

£1148.41 Posted 21 Aug

The Ambassadors on Pee Vee 1000, a rare original pressing. Sound Clip.
  11. photo of Bottom Company  Youre My Life  Gonna Find A True Love Motown Records M1291f

JP flag  Bottom Company Youre My Life Gonna Find A True Love M

£397.62 Posted 21 Aug

100% Authentic and Genuine G uarantee. My wife is taiwanese?. So Chinese is also possible.
  12. photo of Smokin Shades Of Black  Grease Wheels Us Funk 7in Stem Records 231 Love Ship
  13. photo of Frank Hutson Old Man Me  Funk Goodie Train Ex

US flag  Frank Hutson Old Man Me Funk Goodie Train Ex

£2113.07 Posted 20 Aug

Vinyl is EX, has a few superficial storage scuffs but otherwise appears unplayed, nice gloss, clean labels. Message with any questions.
  14. photo of Northern Sweet Soul  Positive Sounds Youre The One I Need Shiptown
  15. photo of Daphine Williams  I Love You  Im Your Man Us Funk 7in Yodi Records 16857
  16. photo of Betty Wright  Good Lovin 1967 Us Funk 7in Deep City Records 2378 Paralyzed

JP flag  Betty Wright Good Lovin 1967 Us Funk 7in Deep City Rec

£611.99 Posted 20 Aug

100% Authentic and Genuine G uarantee. My wife is taiwanese?. So Chinese is also possible.
  17. photo of Desciples Of Soul  Peek A Boo Us Funk Soul 7in Gv Records G01 Soul Revolution

JP flag  Desciples Of Soul Peek A Boo Us Funk Soul 7in Gv Recor

£688.55 Posted 20 Aug

18. photo of Young Brothers Baby  Whats Your Game Soul Power 21267 Us 1967

US flag  Young Brothers Baby Whats Your Game Soul Power 21267 U

£5788.00 Posted 20 Aug

Label: Soul Power 21267. Genre: Soul Funk Northern Soul. Artist: Young Brothers. Release: US 1967. Sleeve Grading: Generic Generic, Writing "A" on side A.
  19. photo of Oscar Perry Its Too Late Now Peri-tone 45-101974 Soul Northern Motown
  20. photo of The Raw Soul With Frankie Beverly - You Left Me  Open Up Your Heart 7 Vi

GB flag  The Raw Soul With Frankie Beverly - You Left Me Open U

£300.00 Posted 19 Aug

Artist: The "Raw Soul" With Frankie Beverly. Previous owner took good care of it. An LP cover may have slight signs of wear, and may be marred by a cut-out hole, indentation, or cut corner. In general, if not for a couple of minor things wrong with it, this would be Near Mint.
  21. photo of Soul Acetate Hear Sgt Bernard Kelly Wonderful Dukoff Florida Rpm

US flag  Soul Acetate Hear Sgt Bernard Kelly Wonderful Dukoff Fl

£918.73 Posted 19 Aug

Artist: Sgt. (Bernard) KellySongs: Wonderful / You Made Me Do ItLabel: Dukoff Recording Studios (Miami, FL)"Sergent" is crossed out and "Bernard" is written. Labels are beginning to fall off but are still attached!Condition: Has lots of wear! Groove wear, oxidization, some visible creasing in the record laminate and yet it plays quite well! Copy and paste link below to hear audio from actual acetate!http://www.ecommerceplayer.com/MediaPlayer.aspx?id=e1cc9ac1-9575-4ae3-80a7-901a0f7b47cb
  22. photo of Bay Funk Coming Of Man Sunny Day  Games Right Kind Hear

US flag  Bay Funk Coming Of Man Sunny Day Games Right Kind Hear

£765.61 Posted 19 Aug

Killer recordGreat bandPlays from VG to strong VGListen to full audio here to get an exact idea of the playing quality https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IEAgH6--kQshttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFxVlQxfCUU
  23. photo of Alfie Davison Love Is Serious Business Original 70s Soul Promo Mercury Vg

US flag  Alfie Davison Love Is Serious Business Original 70s Sou

£458.45 Posted 19 Aug

Minor blemish on each side (see last two photos) that do not affect the sound.  Record graded using Goldmine Standards as VG+.  I did play it and both sides sound great to me.  Had a vintage Mercury sleeve laying around and that will be included.  Will be placed in a generic sleeve and double boxed for safe shipping.  Sent USPS Ground Advantage.  Please contact me with any questions.  Thanks for looking.
  24. photo of Deltones  Im Your Love Machine 1984 Us Funk 7in Capri Records Nr15234
  25. photo of Clark Darke And The Defaulters  Disco Dennis  Gentle Man 1979 Us Funk P 7926
  26. photo of Michael Jackson -funk  Soul Pop Mexico 12 Gre Thriller

MX flag  Michael Jackson -funk Soul Pop Mexico 12 Gre Thriller

£622.39 Posted 19 Aug

A. Espeluznante = Thriller (Album Version) 5:56. green vinyl.
  27. photo of The Constellations  I Didnt Know How To  Gemini  30005

US flag  The Constellations I Didnt Know How To Gemini 30005

£344.52 Posted 18 Aug

NUMBER: 30005. LABEL: GEMINI. GRADE: EX (NICE COPY!). LIGHT SCUFFS. TITLE: I DIDN'T KNOW HOW TO / POPA DADDY.
  28. photo of Jimmy Ricks  Oh What A Feeling Festival 703

US flag  Jimmy Ricks Oh What A Feeling Festival 703

£689.05 Posted 18 Aug

ARTIST: JIMMY RICKS. NUMBER: 703. LABEL: FESTIVAL. TITLE: OH! WHAT A FEELING / OL' MAN RIVER. GRADE: EX+ (BEAUTIFUL COPY!).
  29. photo of Universal Minds I Betcha  A Chance At Love Charles 1229 Funk

GB flag  Universal Minds I Betcha A Chance At Love Charles 1229

£325.00 Posted 18 Aug

This record features the soulful sounds of Universal Minds with their hit "I Betcha". The 7" single has a speed of 45 RPM and is in the format of a record. The record grading is labelled as Very Good Plus (VG+++ The release title is "I Betcha" and it falls under the genre of soul. This record is perfect for any fan of northern soul and vinyl records. Don't miss out on the chance to add this rare gem to your collection. Pictures are from your item both sides plays without any problems no pressing fault or  marks
  30. photo of Island Sweet Soul Funk Jackie Johnson The Backbeats How Tough It Was Trinidad

US flag  Island Sweet Soul Funk Jackie Johnson The Backbeats How

£344.52 Posted 18 Aug

Rare island funky sweet soul in super clean condition Jackie Johnson & The Backbeats How Tough It Was Soul Dignity Ranbilson records 001 100% original copy & not a modern reissue Grade: EX or better with clean labels Top copy!
  31. photo of Rocksteady 1968 Muzik City Pre The Soul Vendors Six Figure  Man Payaba

DE flag  Rocksteady 1968 Muzik City Pre The Soul Vendors Six Fig

£382.80 Posted 18 Aug

Label: MUZIK CITY PRE [JA]. - Rest of the world 14.00. upwards 14.00 USD.
  32. photo of Gloria Jones Tainted Love Champion Soul Northern Motown
  33. photo of Ray Pollard Its A Sad Thing United Artists Up 1133 Soul Northern Motown

GB flag  Ray Pollard Its A Sad Thing United Artists Up 1133 Soul

£1500.00 Posted 18 Aug

MIND-BLOWING Rare And MINT Archive UK 1st Issue RECORD & SLEEVE.HARDEST Of All The UK RAY POLLARD Releases A MINT ISSUE Yes ISSUE!Brilliant 60s Northern Dancer From This Enigmatic Singer Beloved By Many Plus The SECRET Undiscovered Popcorn Dancer On B.
  34. photo of Ike Tina Turner Somebody Somewhere Needs You Warner Bros Wb 5766 Demo Soul N
  35. photo of Krisp - Sunlight 12 Single Boogie Soul Funk 1982 Original Indigo Vinyl Us

US flag  Krisp - Sunlight 12 Single Boogie Soul Funk 1982 Origin

£367.49 Posted 17 Aug

Krisp - Sunlight 12” on Indigo Records from 1982. Rare original. Plays great.
  36. photo of Bob Marley The Wailers  Freedom Time 7inch Wail N Soul M
  37. photo of Tippi Saunders - When You Gonna Tell Her - Trident

GB flag  Tippi Saunders - When You Gonna Tell Her - Trident

£1500.00 Posted 15 Aug

TIPPI SAUNDERS. On The TRIDENT Label. Sold For Over £1800 In 2021.
  38. photo of Gospel Travelers Jesus Is Watching You Funk Soul Mega Holy Grail Gospel

US flag  Gospel Travelers Jesus Is Watching You Funk Soul Mega H

£689.05 Posted 15 Aug

Holy grail gospel record from Louisiana Mega Rare Vinyl- Very Good + (clean record with great sound)
  39. photo of Funk-dayton Sidewinders-funky In Here Oh Meoh My-carlco 4507
  40. photo of Poets Ive Got Two Hearts Single Funk Soul Symbol Records Vg Im Particular
  41. photo of King Curtis  Size Soul Us-original

JP flag  King Curtis Size Soul Us-original

£300.98 Posted 14 Aug

Item Title King Curtis / Size Soul Us-Original. We are located in Japan.
  42. photo of English 7 Elgins Put Yourself In My Place  Darling Baby Tmg551 Tamla Motown Ren

JP flag  English 7 Elgins Put Yourself In My Place Darling Baby

£317.62 Posted 14 Aug

Artist: Elgins Title: Put Yourself In My Place / Darling Baby Label: TAMLA MOTOWN TMG551 Format: 7" Condition Record: (VG+) Jacket: Plain cover (no original jacket/cover) Obi: No obi Condition. Sealed > M- > EX+ > EX > EX- > VG+ > VG > VG- > G ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ •Hello, This is japan-quality7.
  43. photo of Judy Eggers Summer Boys Life Of A Fool 7 Soul And Folk Vinyl 1967

US flag  Judy Eggers Summer Boys Life Of A Fool 7 Soul And Folk

£454.77 Posted 14 Aug

Vinyl is beautiful. Labels are beautiful. Visual grade is excellent! Not play graded as I have no turntable. Not cleaned.
  44. photo of Northern Deep Soul-sonny Til-i Gave It All Up No Not For Her-clown 3061
  45. photo of Matt Robert Pride And Joy Jar-val 0001 Soul Rpm High Grade Beautiful

US flag  Matt Robert Pride And Joy Jar-val 0001 Soul Rpm High Gr

£312.37 Posted 13 Aug

YOU WILL GET THE EXACT 45 RPM RECORD THAT IS LISTED IN THE TITLE AND SHOWN IN THE PICTURES! I DID NOT TEST PLAY THIS RECORD. I DID CLEAN THIS RECORD USING THE SPINE CLEAN RECORD SYSTEM. RECORD WILL BE WRAPPED IN BUBBLE WRAP AND SAFELY PROTECTED!
  46. photo of Northern J Callaway Meant To Be 1974 Modern Soul Vg

US flag  Northern J Callaway Meant To Be 1974 Modern Soul Vg

£765.61 Posted 13 Aug

United Artists #UA-XW401-W. Mono-stereo promo copy of this 1974 rarity by Northern J. Callaway. Vinyl is in VG+ condition.
  47. photo of Soul Harmony-gloria Relations-date With My Man Hook Line And Sinker-bonnie 101

US flag  Soul Harmony-gloria Relations-date With My Man Hook Lin

£344.52 Posted 12 Aug

GLORIA/RELATIONS-BONNIE 101-DATE WITH MY MAN/HOOK, LINE AND SINKER. FROM 1966-VERY GOOD ++ (EXCELLENT) TO MINT MINUS CONDITION.
  48. photo of The Fabulous Taronadoschart Sound 130down In Texasus7 451964 Rb Soulm

US flag  The Fabulous Taronadoschart Sound 130down In Texasus7 4

£1102.48 Posted 12 Aug

Original US 7" 1964 The Fabulous Taronados  classic R&B/Soul  45 single. Record has mint labels. Vinyl is mint. Extremely rare single.  Top condition. 
  49. photo of Secret Full On Killer Heavy Indian Moog Funk-electro Ep

IN flag  Secret Full On Killer Heavy Indian Moog Funk-electro Ep

£335.55 Posted 12 Aug

Indian pressed records were produced in very limited quantities owing to low demand. THEY ARE VALUED MORE AS A COLLECTOR ITEM RATHER THAN LISTENING PLEASURE ! HENCE THEY ARE VERY HARD TO GET. BASED ON VISUAL GRADING - I HAVE NOT PLAY TESTED IT, SO IT IS A BIT SUBJECTIVE.
  50. photo of Michael Jackson Mi Chica Ben Tamla Motown Single 7 Argentina G

IN flag  Michael Jackson Mi Chica Ben Tamla Motown Single 7 Arge

£315.81 Posted 12 Aug

BASED ON VISUAL GRADING - I HAVE NOT PLAY TESTED IT, SO IT IS A BIT SUBJECTIVE. VERY RARE RECORD.
  51. photo of Khybermail Khyber Mail Sohail Rana Psych Sitar Funk Killer Pakistan Dj Soul Hear

IN flag  Khybermail Khyber Mail Sohail Rana Psych Sitar Funk Kil

£632.25 Posted 12 Aug

As the son of renowned Urdu poet Rana Akbar Abadi, Sohail Rana was born into a respected family in Agra, Uttar Pradesh, India, 1938. "Sohail Rana, versatile maestro of film and pop composition, and leading force in pioneering the cultural landscape of modern Pakistan.
  52. photo of Barbara Mcnair - Youre Gonna Love My Baby Tamla Motown Tmg 544 1965 Superb

GB flag  Barbara Mcnair - Youre Gonna Love My Baby Tamla Motown

£750.00 Posted 12 Aug

NEW REPRO TAMLA MOTOWN SLEEVE. BARBARA McNAIR -. HOLY GRAIL FOR MOTOWN COLLECTORS. RELEASED 1965.
  53. photo of 230 X 12 Boogie Disco Soul Dance Vinyl Collection

GB flag  230 X 12 Boogie Disco Soul Dance Vinyl Collection

£299.99 Posted 12 Aug

Flakes - sugar frosted lover. dsm - warrior groove. William bell - passion. Donna Allen- joy and pain. go go lorenzo - you can dance. Ronnie laws - young child. Change - change of heart. Major harris - all my life.
  54. photo of Moe Shop - Moe Moe Vinyl 1st Press Never Played First Pressing Vapor Funk

US flag  Moe Shop - Moe Moe Vinyl 1st Press Never Played First P

£321.56 Posted 12 Aug

I have had this in my collection for a while, I got lucky but have never played it at all. Took it out of the plastic ONCE then put right back in.
  55. photo of The Donays Bad Boy Devil In His Heart Oriole  Mint

GB flag  The Donays Bad Boy Devil In His Heart Oriole Mint

£400.00 Posted 11 Aug

Rare 7” record of the Donays’ "Bad Boy" & “Devil in his heart’” released by Oriole. Record grading is Mint.Thanks
  56. photo of Rb Detroit Soul Dusty Wilson Cant Do Without You Bronse Vg

US flag  Rb Detroit Soul Dusty Wilson Cant Do Without You Bronse Vg

£459.37 Posted 11 Aug

Rare Detroit soul R&B biggie on gold bronse Dusty Wilson Can’t Do Without You Life Not Worth Living Bronse 1800100% original US Copy and not a modern reissue Grade: VG++A few light hairlines nap Some light wear on label from age Great copy!
  57. photo of Chicano Sweet Soul Funk El Paso Premiers Let Me Call You Darling Frog Death

US flag  Chicano Sweet Soul Funk El Paso Premiers Let Me Call Yo

£459.37 Posted 11 Aug

Grail Texas Chicano funky soul with sweet flip that doesn’t come up anymore El Paso Premiers Let Me Call You Darling This Is The Beginning Frog Death Froth 66 100% original US Copy Grade: Record falls into the looks rough plays tough category I bought it as a VG- but plays well with some light noise. If you’re looking for this record though you know how hard it is to find and even tougher clean. Wol and some ringwear ( see pics ) VG-
  58. photo of Garage Soul Psych Breaks Soultons Baby I Dont Know Rain Down Bay Town Ex

US flag  Garage Soul Psych Breaks Soultons Baby I Dont Know Rain

£382.80 Posted 11 Aug

Rare Bay Area psych soul with a monster dance floor garage soul breaks flip! Not an easy one I think is beginning to have its day in a few different scenes. The soultonsRain down soul Baby I Don’t Know Bay Town records BT005s 100% original US Copy & not a modern reissue Grade: Some light sleeve paper wear but otherwise EX or better with clean labels.
  59. photo of Ohio Funk Soul Motivation Hard Times Are Comin Soul Town Rite Ex

US flag  Ohio Funk Soul Motivation Hard Times Are Comin Soul Tow

£1914.02 Posted 11 Aug

Rare as they come bonkers garage funky soul Ohio custom rite pressing. Soul Motivation Hard Times ( Are Comin’ ) Bend Over Backwards Soul town records 28969 custom rite pressing 100% original US Copy & not a modern reissue Grade: One blemish on play side nap keeps it from NM EX vinyl with clean labels. Top Copy! Ghost of a record
  60. photo of Case Of Tyme Manifesto Legend Styrene Soul Northern Motown

GB flag  Case Of Tyme Manifesto Legend Styrene Soul Northern Motown

£500.00 Posted 11 Aug

(matrix reads.L-1001-A-2 ZTSC-148638-2A URM TI). MINT MINT MINT.SUPER RARE ORIGINAL Styrene NOT Vinyl So THE ORIGINAL 1st Issue, Fantastic Northern Oldie Still A Floor Filler At Revival Events b/w GREAT UNKNOWN Feel Good Dancer Listen Now.
  61. photo of Jackson Dont Wanna Lose The Good Times Americana Demo Soul Northern Motown

GB flag  Jackson Dont Wanna Lose The Good Times Americana Demo S

£300.00 Posted 11 Aug

Rare 70s Funky Dancer That Gets Under Your Skin After A Few Plays b/w Highly Rated Slow Ballad, Arranged And Produced By Gene Page & Eddie Singleton.
  62. photo of contemplations-alone With No Love Instrumental-dontee 101

US flag  contemplations-alone With No Love Instrumental-dontee 101

£421.08 Posted 10 Aug

CONTEMPLATIONS-ALONE WITH NO LOVE-DONTEE 101-DONTEE STUDIO BAND-ALONE WITH NO LOVE.
  63. photo of Albert Washington Im The Man

GB flag  Albert Washington Im The Man

£350.00 Posted 10 Aug

I have the following record for sale. Scans are the actual pictures of the record you will receive and shows any marks or writing on them etc.
  64. photo of August Deneen We Go Together

GB flag  August Deneen We Go Together

£310.00 Posted 10 Aug

Scans are the actual pictures of the record you will receive and shows any marks or writing on them etc. I have the following record for sale.
  65. photo of Demo - Solomon King -northern Soul -this Beautiful Day - Columbia - Near Mint

GB flag  Demo - Solomon King -northern Soul -this Beautiful Day

£350.00 Posted 10 Aug

ARTIST: SOLOMON KING. RARE DEMO IN NEAR MINT CONDITION. LABEL: COLUMBIA. VINYL CONDITION: NEAR MINT.
  66. photo of Ron Harrington It Happened To Me Again  Crossover Rare
  67. photo of Infinite Love Experience Rock In Rock City Vinyl Mw1112 Reggae Funk

US flag  Infinite Love Experience Rock In Rock City Vinyl Mw1112

£459.37 Posted 09 Aug

Infinite Love Experience Rock in Rock City Vinyl LP MW1112 Out of print and hard to find! Featuring Infinite Love Theme! Record in great shape, sleeve has regular wear. Sleeve also in good condition. See photos and message with any questions! Sleeve GVinyl VG+
  68. photo of Marfil - No Soy Feliz Sweet Soul Costa Rica 7

US flag  Marfil - No Soy Feliz Sweet Soul Costa Rica 7

£367.49 Posted 09 Aug

Thank you for checking this auction!Record visually graded as atleast VG+, still shiny and clean.Labels as shown in pictures.Record comes in a plain sleeve.DONT FORGET THAT ALL OUR LISTINGS END AT THE SAME TIME!Any question please message us, thank you.
  69. photo of Jimmy Fraser Of Hopes And Dreams And Tombstones 1965 Soul Wl Promo Vg

US flag  Jimmy Fraser Of Hopes And Dreams And Tombstones 1965 So

£918.73 Posted 09 Aug

Columbia #4-43407. Original pressing of this 1965 rarity by vocalist Jimmy Fraser. Vinyl is in strong VG+ condition. This is a white label promo copy with writing and rubber stampings on the label.
  70. photo of 1969 Reggae Tramp Pre Wintson Wright The Sleeper  So Much Soul Vg

DE flag  1969 Reggae Tramp Pre Wintson Wright The Sleeper So Mu

£344.52 Posted 09 Aug

Label: TRAMP PRE [JA]. A-Side: Winston Wright - The Sleeper. B-Side: Busty Brown - So Much Soul. Vinyl (A-Side//B-Side): VG+. Label: stamp. - Rest of the world 14.00. upwards 14.00 USD.
  71. photo of Funk Modern Soul-elements-freedom Jam Save It For A Rainy Day-big Street 3603
  72. photo of imaginations-no One Lost More Strange Voice-fraternity 1006

US flag  imaginations-no One Lost More Strange Voice-fraternity

£421.08 Posted 08 Aug

IMAGINATIONS-FRATERNITY 1006-NO ONE EVER HURTS YOU/STRANGE VOICE.
  73. photo of Psycho Soul Lowrider Chicano
  74. photo of Stanley Mitchell-get It Baby- Dynamo Demo Original Vg

GB flag  Stanley Mitchell-get It Baby- Dynamo Demo Original Vg

£1100.00 Posted 08 Aug

Rare Original Demo VG + a few light scuffs, plays with no issues. Labels, small tear, see photos
  75. photo of Rex Garvin You Dont Need No Help Wsj Vinyl Soul Northern Motown

GB flag  Rex Garvin You Dont Need No Help Wsj Vinyl Soul Norther

£325.00 Posted 08 Aug

Label - Wsj (vinyl). Rex Garvin. You Dont Need No Help. Rare Vinyl 1st Issue Original.Now An In-vogue Sound With Latin/Northern/Crossover Collectors.
  76. photo of Syl Johnson - Is It Because Im Black Pt2  Soul Heaven 7 Vinyl

GB flag  Syl Johnson - Is It Because Im Black Pt2 Soul Heaven 7

£440.00 Posted 07 Aug

Artist: Syl Johnson. B Soul Heaven. A Is It Because I'm Black Pt.2. Previous owner took good care of it. An LP cover may have slight signs of wear, and may be marred by a cut-out hole, indentation, or cut corner.
  77. photo of The Soul Gents - If I Should Win Your Love 7 Vinyl

GB flag  The Soul Gents - If I Should Win Your Love 7 Vinyl

£500.00 Posted 07 Aug

Artist: The Soul Gents. Previous owner took good care of it. An LP cover may have slight signs of wear, and may be marred by a cut-out hole, indentation, or cut corner. In general, if not for a couple of minor things wrong with it, this would be Near Mint.
  78. photo of Futuristic Funk - Shining Light  Why Because Of Love 7 Vinyl

GB flag  Futuristic Funk - Shining Light Why Because Of Love 7

£400.00 Posted 07 Aug

Futuristic Funk - Shining Light / Why! Because Of Love, 7", (Vinyl). Artist: Futuristic Funk. A Shining Light. Previous owner took good care of it. An LP cover may have slight signs of wear, and may be marred by a cut-out hole, indentation, or cut corner.
  79. photo of Jimmey Soul Clark - Come On And Be My Sweet Darlin 7 Vinyl

GB flag  Jimmey Soul Clark - Come On And Be My Sweet Darlin 7 Vinyl

£400.00 Posted 07 Aug

Previous owner took good care of it. An LP cover may have slight signs of wear, and may be marred by a cut-out hole, indentation, or cut corner. In general, if not for a couple of minor things wrong with it, this would be Near Mint.
  80. photo of The Soul Defenders - Sound Almighty  Meditation 7 Vinyl

GB flag  The Soul Defenders - Sound Almighty Meditation 7 Vinyl

£350.00 Posted 07 Aug

Artist: The Soul Defenders. A Sound Almighty. Previous owner took good care of it. An LP cover may have slight signs of wear, and may be marred by a cut-out hole, indentation, or cut corner. In general, if not for a couple of minor things wrong with it, this would be Near Mint.
  81. photo of The Original Soul Patrol - Please Accept My Love  Soul Patrol 7 Vinyl

GB flag  The Original Soul Patrol - Please Accept My Love Soul

£400.00 Posted 07 Aug

Artist: The Original Soul Patrol. A Soul Patrol. Previous owner took good care of it. An LP cover may have slight signs of wear, and may be marred by a cut-out hole, indentation, or cut corner. In general, if not for a couple of minor things wrong with it, this would be Near Mint.
  82. photo of Gloria Soul And The Hot Grits - Sold-out 7 Vinyl

GB flag  Gloria Soul And The Hot Grits - Sold-out 7 Vinyl

£300.00 Posted 07 Aug

Artist: Gloria Soul And The Hot Grits. Previous owner took good care of it. An LP cover may have slight signs of wear, and may be marred by a cut-out hole, indentation, or cut corner. In general, if not for a couple of minor things wrong with it, this would be Near Mint.
  83. photo of Judge Suds The Soul Detergents - The Rockin Courtroom 7 Vinyl

GB flag  Judge Suds The Soul Detergents - The Rockin Courtroom 7

£300.00 Posted 07 Aug

Artist: Judge Suds & The Soul Detergents. A The (Rockin') Courtroom. Previous owner took good care of it. An LP cover may have slight signs of wear, and may be marred by a cut-out hole, indentation, or cut corner.
  84. photo of Dr Soul - Left Eye Jump  Angel 7 Vinyl

GB flag  Dr Soul - Left Eye Jump Angel 7 Vinyl

£300.00 Posted 07 Aug

Dr. Soul - Left Eye Jump / Angel, 7", (Vinyl). A Left Eye Jump. Artist: Dr. Soul. Previous owner took good care of it. An LP cover may have slight signs of wear, and may be marred by a cut-out hole, indentation, or cut corner.
  85. photo of Prince Busters All Stars - Black Soul 7 Vinyl

GB flag  Prince Busters All Stars - Black Soul 7 Vinyl

£300.00 Posted 07 Aug

Artist: Prince Buster's All Stars. A Black Soul. Previous owner took good care of it. An LP cover may have slight signs of wear, and may be marred by a cut-out hole, indentation, or cut corner. In general, if not for a couple of minor things wrong with it, this would be Near Mint.
  86. photo of General Crook - In The Warmth Of My Arms  Turn On Your Love Light For Soul Sa

GB flag  General Crook - In The Warmth Of My Arms Turn On Your

£300.00 Posted 07 Aug

Artist: General Crook. A In The Warmth Of My Arms. Previous owner took good care of it. An LP cover may have slight signs of wear, and may be marred by a cut-out hole, indentation, or cut corner. In general, if not for a couple of minor things wrong with it, this would be Near Mint.
  87. photo of The Soul Toranodoes - Hot Pants Break Down  Boots Grove 7 Vinyl

GB flag  The Soul Toranodoes - Hot Pants Break Down Boots Grove

£300.00 Posted 07 Aug

Artist: The Soul Toranodoes. B Boot's Grove. A Hot Pants Break Down. Previous owner took good care of it. An LP cover may have slight signs of wear, and may be marred by a cut-out hole, indentation, or cut corner.
  88. photo of Soul Bros Inc - Hot Pants  Girl In The Hot Pants 7 Vinyl

GB flag  Soul Bros Inc - Hot Pants Girl In The Hot Pants 7 Vinyl

£300.00 Posted 07 Aug

Soul Bros. Inc. - Hot Pants / Girl In The Hot Pants, 7", (Vinyl). Artist: Soul Bros. B Girl In The Hot Pants. A Hot Pants. Previous owner took good care of it. An LP cover may have slight signs of wear, and may be marred by a cut-out hole, indentation, or cut corner.
  89. photo of Booker T Averheart - Heart N Soul 7 Vinyl

GB flag  Booker T Averheart - Heart N Soul 7 Vinyl

£300.00 Posted 07 Aug

Artist: Booker T. Averheart. A Heart 'N Soul. Previous owner took good care of it. An LP cover may have slight signs of wear, and may be marred by a cut-out hole, indentation, or cut corner. In general, if not for a couple of minor things wrong with it, this would be Near Mint.
  90. photo of Baby Dave Greenleesteel City 0001we Need Loveus7451968 m

US flag  Baby Dave Greenleesteel City 0001we Need Loveus7451968 m

£367.49 Posted 07 Aug

Original US 7" 1968 "Baby Dave" Greenlee  Northern Soul 45 single. Record has one label with number written on it, other label is Mint-.  Vinyl is mint. Record has stamped numbers in the dead wax. RARE!!
  91. photo of Tex Mex Soul-spider Playboys-my Heart Remembers Tell Me Darling-aaa 104
  92. photo of Soul Fay - Young Girl

GB flag  Soul Fay - Young Girl

£559.99 Posted 07 Aug

Very rare piece of soul The Soul Fay Young Girl Ex- condition Seldom seen in an issue A collectors piece
  93. photo of Youngblood Smith You Can Split Verve Demo Soul Northern Motown
  94. photo of Harmony-blenders-cause I Love You The New Dance-le Sage 732
  95. photo of thelma Lindsey-why Werent You There Prepared To Love You

US flag  thelma Lindsey-why Werent You There Prepared To Love You

£842.17 Posted 05 Aug

THELMA LINDSEY-MAGIC CITY 005-WHY WERE'NT YOU THERE/PREPARED TO LOVE YOU.
  96. photo of Gene Chandler Mr Big Shotwigan Casino

GB flag  Gene Chandler Mr Big Shotwigan Casino

£305.99 Posted 05 Aug

ORIGINAL MACHINE STAMPED US ISSUE:In a shiny Ex to Near Mint condition, plays great *auction results in pics
  97. photo of Curtis The Brothers When Love Goes Wrong You Make Better Northern Bell 969
  98. photo of Ray Pollard Its A Sad Thing Mint United Artists Up 1133  B

GB flag  Ray Pollard Its A Sad Thing Mint United Artists Up 1133 B

£425.00 Posted 05 Aug

All Records areWashed & Play Tested & Graded Under A Bright Desk Lamp. No Exceptions.
  99. photo of Bengt Nordstrom Soul Strings  Horn Song  Bass Playerbnlp5c Bnlp11c

JP flag  Bengt Nordstrom Soul Strings Horn Song Bass Playerbnl

£1709.90 Posted 04 Aug

Hello, This is japan-quality1. We would very much appreciate if you could leave us one, too!
  100. photo of Shinjuku Akira Ishikawa  Soul Session Jazz Goes R B Fs8039

JP flag  Shinjuku Akira Ishikawa Soul Session Jazz Goes R B Fs8039

£536.44 Posted 04 Aug

Hello, This is japan-quality1. We would very much appreciate if you could leave us one, too!
  101. photo of 1976 Milwaukee Wi Soul Tina Smith Chained  Be Somewhere Wisconsin
  102. photo of Ray Charles I Dont Need No Doctor Hmv Demo Pop1566 Soul Northern Motown

GB flag  Ray Charles I Dont Need No Doctor Hmv Demo Pop1566 Soul

£350.00 Posted 04 Aug

Label - Hmv DEMO Pop1566. STUNNING Rare And MINT UK 1st Issue RECORD & SLEEVE.VERY RARE UK 1st Issue DEMO, Top 60s Northern & RnB Oldie a big dancer at all MAIN ROOM events and weekenders. I Dont Need No Doctor.
  103. photo of Don Thomas Come On Train Nuvj Demo Soul Northern Motown

GB flag  Don Thomas Come On Train Nuvj Demo Soul Northern Motown

£500.00 Posted 04 Aug

Label - NUVJ DEMO. Don Thomas. B Side - train start movin'.
  104. photo of The Young Generation Listen World Existence Rock  Vinyl 45

US flag  The Young Generation Listen World Existence Rock Vinyl 45

£765.61 Posted 04 Aug

The Young Generation Listen World/Existence Rare Rock/Northern Soul Vinyl 45. Songs has a Northern soul sound to it with a rock twist.Item is in good/g+ condition. Audio is in the middle when it comes to sound quality but still enjoyable. Has crackle and pop. Has scuffs and scratches.Comes with generic sleeve. Item ships USPS media mail and all sales are final.
  105. photo of Sam  Dave  Soul Men Us Original

JP flag  Sam Dave Soul Men Us Original

£367.55 Posted 03 Aug

We would very much appreciate if you could leave us one, too!
  106. photo of Curtis Lee Soul Steppin  Funkadize Me Pleasenr11788

JP flag  Curtis Lee Soul Steppin Funkadize Me Pleasenr11788

£452.62 Posted 03 Aug

We would very much appreciate if you could leave us one, too! Hello, This is japan-quality1.
  107. photo of Hmv  Curtis Lee Soul Steppin  Funkadize Me Pleasenr11788

JP flag  Hmv Curtis Lee Soul Steppin Funkadize Me Pleasenr11788

£452.62 Posted 03 Aug

We would very much appreciate if you could leave us one, too! Hello, This is japan-quality1.
  108. photo of Alta Damn Sam The Miracle Man  The Soul Congregation Damn Sam The Miracle

JP flag  Alta Damn Sam The Miracle Man The Soul Congregation Da

£561.59 Posted 03 Aug

109. photo of Alta Curtis Lee Soul Steppin  Funkadize Me Pleasenr11788

JP flag  Alta Curtis Lee Soul Steppin Funkadize Me Pleasenr11788

£452.62 Posted 03 Aug

110. photo of Vala Reegan Valarons Fireman Mint Atlantic 584009  1966

GB flag  Vala Reegan Valarons Fireman Mint Atlantic 584009 1966

£575.00 Posted 03 Aug

All areOriginal First Pressings unless stated. Photos show the Actual sale item. No Exceptions.
  111. photo of Manzel Space Funk  Jump Street Fraternity 7 Single Rpm
  112. photo of Roy Abernathy If You Leave Me - Paradox - Original

DE flag  Roy Abernathy If You Leave Me - Paradox - Original

£319.45 Posted 02 Aug

Considerably Marked/Scratched Up Copy, But Plays With No Serious Flaws. A Very Suitable Copy. I Can Always Provide A Clean 300dpi Scan Of Both Sides - Usually I Will Describe The Side Of The 45 That Makes Up The 45 - Unless It Is A Top 2 Sider!
  113. photo of Ray Jones Beat The Knees - Wee-too - Original

DE flag  Ray Jones Beat The Knees - Wee-too - Original

£340.74 Posted 02 Aug

I Can Always Provide A Clean 300dpi Scan Of Both Sides - Usually I Will Describe The Side Of The 45 That Makes Up The 45 - Unless It Is A Top 2 Sider! VG++ | Top Copy! Great Lbls! | One Light Scratch On Lbl (BTK-Side) | Paper Scuffing DNAP!
  114. photo of Manzel Space Funk  Jump Street Fraternit 7 Simple Rpm
  115. photo of Manzel Weltraum Funk  Jump Street Bruderschaft 7 Einzel Rpm

US flag  Manzel Weltraum Funk Jump Street Bruderschaft 7 Einzel

£365.28 Posted 02 Aug

Aufzeichnungen per Post bietet eine der umfassendsten Auswahlen an Vinyl-LPs und -45ern auf dem Markt. Craig und sein talentiertes, engagiertes Personal bedienen Musikliebhaber in über 60 Ländern in einem 740 Quadratmeter großen Lagerhaus, in dem derzeit über 2 Millionen Schallplatten lagern. Records by Mail ist stolz darauf, eine der größten Auswahlen an seltenen Schallplatten zu haben, die es gibt – online oder offline. Wir sind stets bemüht, die Qualität unseres Dienstes zu verbessern, und aktualisieren unsere Datenbank täglich. Freuen Sie sich also in alarmierender Häufigkeit auf neue Titel und Verbesserungen. Wir garantieren, dass jeder von uns verkaufte Artikel der Auflistung entspricht. Wir sind bestrebt, einen erstklassigen Service zu bieten. Sollte uns jedoch ein Fehler unterlaufe.
  116. photo of Spice  For Old Times Sakes 1980 Us Funk Soul Carrie Records C 1001 The Jam
  117. photo of Al Danner  You Are My Happiness Us Funk Juca Records Cm1034 Hiding In Darkness
  118. photo of The Vashons Well Be Together Mega  Delle 45
  119. photo of Jazzie Cazzie And The Eight Sounds  Young Girl  Soul City 1970 Us Knap Town

JP flag  Jazzie Cazzie And The Eight Sounds Young Girl Soul Ci

£1530.72 Posted 01 Aug

My wife is taiwanese?. So Chinese is also possible. 100% Authentic and Genuine G uarantee.
  120. photo of Monique  Never Let Me Go  I Wouldnt Believe 1967 Us Funk Maurci M108 B
  121. photo of Eunice Collins  At The Hotel 1974 Us Original Funk Soul Mod Art Records Ma 601
  122. photo of Soul Harmony Funk-tempting Five-i Cant Have You The Rap-nemo Express 100
  123. photo of Ray Camacho The Teardrops Nada Contigo 7 Latin Records Ca Soul Vinyl Mex

US flag  Ray Camacho The Teardrops Nada Contigo 7 Latin Records

£546.64 Posted 01 Aug

"Cuatro Vidas/Nada Contigo". 7" Vinyl Condition: VG. Art and Records Online.
  124. photo of Inspirations Your Wish Is My Command Midas Soul Northern Motown

GB flag  Inspirations Your Wish Is My Command Midas Soul Norther

£4000.00 Posted 01 Aug

STUNNING COPY.WOW One Of The Greatest 60s Northern Soul Dancers EVER! Label - Midas. Your Wish Is My Command.
  125. photo of Blue Sharks These Things Will Keep Me Loving You Gran Prix Soul Northern Motown

GB flag  Blue Sharks These Things Will Keep Me Loving You Gran P

£350.00 Posted 01 Aug

Legendary Italian Only Release, A Massive Rarety This Is The 70s Version Soul Sam Has Made Such A Big Floor Filler Over The Years, Classic Northern Soul Version Of The 60s MOTOWN Biggie From Velvelettes.
  126. photo of Little Anthony You My One And Onlynobody But Me Texas Soul Oldies

US flag  Little Anthony You My One And Onlynobody But Me Texas S

£367.49 Posted 01 Aug

The 45 plays vg+ nice loud and clear 45 Rare hard to find if you contact me could send a video clip
  127. photo of quintessents-movin On Image Of A Man-vibra 101
  128. photo of Instant Funk - Philly Jump 12 Vinyl

GB flag  Instant Funk - Philly Jump 12 Vinyl

£400.00 Posted 31 Jul

A Philly Jump. B Philly Jump. Artist: Instant Funk. Previous owner took good care of it. An LP cover may have slight signs of wear, and may be marred by a cut-out hole, indentation, or cut corner. In general, if not for a couple of minor things wrong with it, this would be Near Mint.
  129. photo of Dorothy Beery Soul Power In Demand Dont Give Me Love

US flag  Dorothy Beery Soul Power In Demand Dont Give Me Love

£367.49 Posted 31 Jul

DOROTHY BEERY. NORTHERN SOUL. SOUL POWER. BIG 3 THREE.
  130. photo of Little Beaver Frank Williamsphil La Of Soulsoul Stuffus7451967 Funkm

US flag  Little Beaver Frank Williamsphil La Of Soulsoul Stuffus

£367.49 Posted 30 Jul

Original US 7" 1967 Little Beaver and Frank Williams and the Rocketeers classic funk/soul   45 single. Record has mint labels. . Vinyl is mint.Top condition. RARE!
  131. photo of Chase Randall I Thank God For Sending Her My Way Omega Soul Northern Motown
  132. photo of Silky Hargraves Keep Loving Me Dearborn Soul Northern Motown
  133. photo of Cqcs Wake Up If You Aint Got No Money 7 Picture Sleeve Ps Funk Factory Ff1001

US flag  Cqcs Wake Up If You Aint Got No Money 7 Picture Sleeve

£413.42 Posted 30 Jul

This auction is for CQC's If You Ain't Got No Money / Wake Up 7" record (FF 1001).  The record is in VG+ condition with some light scratches. The sleeve has some heavy creases and small tears at the top.  The record will be shipped outside the original sleeve, between pieces of cardboard, bubble wrapped and boxed. Please look at the pictures. Shipping is listed above.
  134. photo of Soul  Rb--dale Cunningham Too Young  Trust Me
  135. photo of Chuck Cornish Tribute To Mohammed Ali Monster

GB flag  Chuck Cornish Tribute To Mohammed Ali Monster

£350.00 Posted 29 Jul

massive original northern soul original record, this is in vg condition with some ring wear. very rare this never comes up for sale as you can see its a dj copy. will be sent very well packed uk sales only.
  136. photo of Norris Vines And The Luvlines - Give In Smile 77 Dynamite Canadian Soul Grail

CA flag  Norris Vines And The Luvlines - Give In Smile 77 Dynami

£1339.82 Posted 29 Jul

ARTIST: NORRIS VINES & THE LUVELINES. VERY RARE CANADIAN ONLY SOUL RELEASE FROM 1977 ON "SMILE 77 DYNAMITE " FROM TORONTO, CANADA, RARELY SEEN, HERE'S YOUR CHANCE TO OWN A PIECE OF SOUL MUSIC HISTORY!
  137. photo of Rb Larry Atkins Lighten Up Aint That Love Enough

GB flag  Rb Larry Atkins Lighten Up Aint That Love Enough

£695.00 Posted 29 Jul

A Side, Lighten Up. Artist, Larry Atkins. Northern Soul, R&B. B Side, Ain't That Love Enough.
  138. photo of Gospel Funk Birmingham Community Choir Just A Closer Walk Private Vg

US flag  Gospel Funk Birmingham Community Choir Just A Closer Wa

£367.49 Posted 28 Jul

Rare private press Alabama Deep Gospel Funk with prob only under 100 made I’m guessing The Birmingham Community Choir Just A Closer Walk With Thee He Will Carry You Through Private press label PRP-3724 100% original US Copy & not a modern reissue Grade: Vinyl has some scuffs with light noise but music overpowers anything. Light yellowing to label. What you see is what you get
  139. photo of Irene The Scotts - Im Stuck On My Baby - Smash - Original

DE flag  Irene The Scotts - Im Stuck On My Baby - Smash - Original

£340.74 Posted 28 Jul

| Shiny Wax & Clean Sound | Minimal Paper Scuffing! Considerably Marked/Scratched Up Copy, But Plays With No Serious Flaws. A Very Suitable Copy. I Can Always Provide A Clean 300dpi Scan Of Both Sides - Usually I Will Describe The Side Of The 45 That Makes Up The 45 - Unless It Is A Top 2 Sider!
  140. photo of Psycho Soul Lowrider Chicano Art Print Vintage Aesthetic Motorcycle Culture
  141. photo of Edwin Starr Stop Her On Sight Polydor Demo Bm56702 Soul Northern Motown

GB flag  Edwin Starr Stop Her On Sight Polydor Demo Bm56702 Soul

£1350.00 Posted 28 Jul

Label - Polydor Demo BM56702. Edwin Starr. Stop Her On sight.
  142. photo of Drake Chenault Super Soul Record Album Vinyl The Programmers Shrink Wrap Vg

US flag  Drake Chenault Super Soul Record Album Vinyl The Progra

£459.36 Posted 27 Jul

White label, no label or number given. Condition of record is visually graded VG++ (very good ++) to near mint, having very light non deep surface marks from sleeve removal. They are not needle scratches.
  143. photo of Celest Hardie - Youre Gone Reynolds Records 7 Funk Soul Vinyl Rpm

US flag  Celest Hardie - Youre Gone Reynolds Records 7 Funk Soul

£848.91 Posted 27 Jul

ALL LP'S & 45'S. Keep IN MIND! We are not experts on our products. We do research on our products, and provide you with as much information on the product as we can find. Then describe them to the best of our ability.
  144. photo of Eunice Harold - Help Me To Hold - Palladium - Original

DE flag  Eunice Harold - Help Me To Hold - Palladium - Original

£340.74 Posted 26 Jul

Rare Texas Gospel Soul! Strong Label History! Strange Record, Background Sounding (clapping), LIVE-Recording?. VG++/VG+ | Clean Wax & Labels | Slightest Paper Scuffing. Considerably Marked/Scratched Up Copy, But Plays With No Serious Flaws.
  145. photo of Tami Lynn Im Gonna Run Away From You  Mint Atlantic At 4071 Northern So

GB flag  Tami Lynn Im Gonna Run Away From You Mint Atlantic At

£325.00 Posted 26 Jul

TAMI LYNN ~ I'm Gonna Run Away From You ~ MINT ~ ATLANTIC AT 4071 ~ Northern Soul Dancer / Soul Dancer 1965 UK 1965 FIRST PRESS £325 B SIDE = The Boy Next Door 1474. All Records areWashed & Play Tested & Graded Under A Bright Desk Lamp.
  146. photo of Paul Clifton Dusty W Lonely - Nikko - Original

DE flag  Paul Clifton Dusty W Lonely - Nikko - Original

£340.74 Posted 26 Jul

Paul Clifton And His Band – Dusty w/ Lonely - NIKKO (45X702). I Can Always Provide A Clean 300dpi Scan Of Both Sides - Usually I Will Describe The Side Of The 45 That Makes Up The 45 - Unless It Is A Top 2 Sider!
  147. photo of Psych Soul - Wheat The Color Of Her Eyes - Wayne - Original

DE flag  Psych Soul - Wheat The Color Of Her Eyes - Wayne - Orig

£425.93 Posted 25 Jul

"Wheat" ‎– The Color Of Her Eyes / It´s All Up To You - WAYNE (1002). Considerably Marked/Scratched Up Copy, But Plays With No Serious Flaws. A Very Suitable Copy. It Is Used For Very Rare and Seldom Seen For Sale 45s.
  148. photo of Little Joe The Latinaires Venus Good Luck Buena Suerte Soul Latin Funk

US flag  Little Joe The Latinaires Venus Good Luck Buena Suerte

£321.55 Posted 24 Jul

Here we have Little Joe on Good Luck. Grades EX. Very clean. Labels have spotting. See photos!Thanks!
  149. photo of 250 Disco Funk Soul Jazz-funk 12 Singles For Sale - All Listed And Described

GB flag  250 Disco Funk Soul Jazz-funk 12 Singles For Sale - All

£385.00 Posted 24 Jul

For Sale : A huge collection of 12"singles, almost 250 of them ! Modern, Jazz-Funk, Funk & Dance records. As you can see they are all listed, graded and described. 6 In the Mood (To groove)-Aurra-US Dream-DG704-Salsoul acket shrink wrap.
  150. photo of Hear 1968 Wi Organ Garage Soul Warren Lambrecht Jack The Beanstalks Mke

US flag  Hear 1968 Wi Organ Garage Soul Warren Lambrecht Jack Th

£459.32 Posted 23 Jul

Possibly the Beanstalks backing Warren?. Great organ garage takes on 2 soul classics. On Jack's Revolution label, Warren was likely from Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Released: 1968. A Under The Boardwalk. Country: US.
  151. photo of Gladys Bruce I Got A Feelin Plaza Sound Studios 10 Metal Acetate Soul Northern

GB flag  Gladys Bruce I Got A Feelin Plaza Sound Studios 10 Meta

£750.00 Posted 23 Jul

I Got A Feelin'. 1 Of Only 2 Known Acetates Of This Popular UNISSUED 100 Club RnB NORTHERN Sound, "feelin'" Was Released On KENT city 015 But Flip "standing" Has Never Been Heard Before. Gladys Bruce.
  152. photo of Maurice Williams Being Without You Deesu 302 Soul Northern Motown

GB flag  Maurice Williams Being Without You Deesu 302 Soul North

£600.00 Posted 23 Jul

Label - Deesu 302. Maurice Williams. STUNNING Nashville Matrix Original 1st Issue - monster 60s northern oldie, try keeping off the dance floor when this is dropped. infectious & wonderful danceable soul Plus Good Dancer On Flip.
  153. photo of The Defaulters - Gentle Man  Disco Dennis Ex Soul Rpm 7 Pdjs Records

US flag  The Defaulters - Gentle Man Disco Dennis Ex Soul Rpm 7

£390.46 Posted 23 Jul

The Defaulters - Gentle Man / Disco Dennis EX Rare Soul 45 Rpm 7” PDJS Records. Condition is Used. Shipped with USPS Media Mail.
  154. photo of Promo White Label Ost  Daniele Patucchi Sharks And Men  Japan Funk

JP flag  Promo White Label Ost Daniele Patucchi Sharks And Men

£421.08 Posted 21 Jul

COVER HAS LITTLE CREASES, LIGHT WEAR. M>M->EX+>EX>EX->VG+>VG>VG->G>POOR.
  155. photo of Syl Johnson Do You Know What Love Is  45

JP flag  Syl Johnson Do You Know What Love Is 45

£765.60 Posted 21 Jul

CAT# Special Agent Records 200. LABEL HAS DRILL HALL, PEN MARK. VINYL CONDITION IN EX+, PLAYS GREAT. SIDE A IS PRESSED NOT WELL BUT ALL COPY.
  156. photo of Greater Experience Dont Forget To Remember Colony 13 Soul Northern Motown
  157. photo of Mind Matter Im Under Your Spell On Mm Modern Soul Hear

US flag  Mind Matter Im Under Your Spell On Mm Modern Soul Hear

£382.80 Posted 20 Jul

Condition of record: VG-/VG ("Under Your Spell" is VG- and very scuffed but plays much better than visual grade). Artist: Mind & Matter.
  158. photo of toni Ross-hurry Back Lets Exchange Hearts For Xmas-har-town 002

US flag  toni Ross-hurry Back Lets Exchange Hearts For Xmas-har-

£1914.02 Posted 20 Jul

VERY GOOD + CONDITION-VERY RARE NORTHERN SOUL! MARK ON WAX ON HURRY BACK SIDE-PLAYS FINE ON OUR TURNTABLE.
  159. photo of Northern Sweet Soul Chances A Better Day Is Coming Finch Hear

US flag  Northern Sweet Soul Chances A Better Day Is Coming Finc

£306.24 Posted 19 Jul

1971 monster soul 2-sider from Cincinnati, Ohio. The Chances. I combine S&H on multiple orders and have no problem starting a stack if you wish to combine S&H for future orders.
  160. photo of phonetics-pretty Girl Dont Let Love Get You Down-trudel 1005

US flag  phonetics-pretty Girl Dont Let Love Get You Down-trudel

£401.94 Posted 19 Jul

PHOENETICS-TRUDEL 1005-PRETTY GIRL/DON'T LET LOVE GET YOU DOWN. FROM 1964-VERY GOOD ++ (EXCELLENT) CONDITION.
  161. photo of Rb Patti Austin Didnt Say A Word Columbia Usa Issue

GB flag  Rb Patti Austin Didnt Say A Word Columbia Usa Issue

£575.00 Posted 19 Jul

Artist, Patti Austin. Northern Soul, R&B. L abel, Columbia Records USA. B Side, Didn't Say A Word. Condition, EX, a couple of minor scratches on the A side, Minor wear on label. Year, 1972 This is the rarer grey issue.
  162. photo of Rb Jerry Naylor City Lights Sparton Canadian Demo

GB flag  Rb Jerry Naylor City Lights Sparton Canadian Demo

£565.00 Posted 19 Jul

L abel, Sparton Records Canada. Artist, Jerry Naylor. Northern Soul, R&B. A Side, City Lights. Condition, NM, Slight edge warp, Label EX. B Side, Life.
  163. photo of Rb Alexander Patten A Lil Lovin Sometimes Canadian Copy

GB flag  Rb Alexander Patten A Lil Lovin Sometimes Canadian Copy

£585.00 Posted 19 Jul

Artist, Alexander Patten. Northern Soul, R&B. Condition, NM, Clean Labels, Super copy.
  164. photo of Soul Asylum - Let Your Dim Light Shine - Usa Vinyl 1995 - 1 Press  Raritt

DE flag  Soul Asylum - Let Your Dim Light Shine - Usa Vinyl 1995

£340.66 Posted 19 Jul

Hierbei handelt es sich um eine wirkliche absolute - RARITÄT - ! Diese Platte ist kaum zu erwerben ! soul asylum - let your dim light shine - USA Black Vinyl 1995 - 1 Press / TOP - ZUSTAND ! Somit ein wirklich absolutes Musss für ALLE SOUL ASYLUM Fans / Sammler !
  165. photo of Willie Tee - Concentrate  Get Up On Gator 8001 E 1980 Funk

US flag  Willie Tee - Concentrate Get Up On Gator 8001 E 1980 Funk

£367.49 Posted 18 Jul

Willie Tee  Concentrate / Get Up Gator 8001 45 VG+Gatur Records – 8001VG+Vinyl, 7", 45 RPMUS 1980Soul, FunkA        ConcentrateB        Get Up    Published By – Gatur Publ.    Lacquer Cut By – L. Nix*    Producer – Gatur Prod. Inc.    Written-By – Wilson TurbintonLabel variation from Willie Tee - Concentrate / Get Up .but matrixes catalogue numbers in the runout are different    Matrix / Runout (Side A runout): GS--8001-A ⏤L NIX⏤    Matrix / Runout (Side B runout): GS--8001-B ⏤L NIX⏤    Rights Society: BMI
  166. photo of carl Holmes-soul Dance No 3 Crossinover-hit Blackjack 1409
  167. photo of Northren Soul-lydia Oconner-nobody Wants You Trouble Child-miss Hemisphere 67

US flag  Northren Soul-lydia Oconner-nobody Wants You Trouble Ch

£382.80 Posted 18 Jul

LYDIA O'CONNER-MISS HEMISPHERE 67-NOBODY WANTS YOU (WHEN YOUR DOWN AND OUT)/TROUBLE CHILD.
  168. photo of Harmony-royal Five-say It To My Faced Gonna Keep Lovin You-tyler

US flag  Harmony-royal Five-say It To My Faced Gonna Keep Lovin

£306.24 Posted 18 Jul

ROYAL FIVE-TYLER 200- SAY IT TO MY FACE/GONNA KEEP LOVIN' YOU. FROM THE LATE 1960'S-VERY GOOD ++ (EXCELLENT) TO MINT MINUS CONDITION.
  169. photo of America Poeple Give It Up Attack Soul Northern Motown
  170. photo of Roddie Joy Come Back Baby Red Bird Rb10021 Soul Northern Motown
  171. photo of Richard Caiton - Where Is The Love  Original Jbs 131 Press

US flag  Richard Caiton - Where Is The Love Original Jbs 131 Press

£734.98 Posted 17 Jul

Producer – R. Caiton , S. Jones . Written-By – Richard Caiton. J.B.'s Records – 131. 1978 Funk / Soul. Vinyl, 7", 45 RPM. B Where Is The Love 3:32. Published By – Rhinelander Music, Inc.
  172. photo of Vicki Britton - Shoot Out On The Plantation Elijah Stone - Lion 124 Soul Funk 45

US flag  Vicki Britton - Shoot Out On The Plantation Elijah Ston

£367.49 Posted 17 Jul

Record plays excellent. Each side 3-4 scratches on the playing surface that don’t affect audio quality. Labels are in good shape with minor scratches & dings. Record grade: VG.
  173. photo of The Notations - I Dont Want To Be Late Now I Know - Bg3669  45

US flag  The Notations - I Dont Want To Be Late Now I Know - Bg3

£1837.46 Posted 17 Jul

Record plays excellent. Very minor surface scuffs/scratches. Labels are in great shape - B side has the words “not listed” written in pen.
  174. photo of The Isonics Sugar  He Needs Her Rpm 7 Vinyl Kammy Records K-369 Soul

US flag  The Isonics Sugar He Needs Her Rpm 7 Vinyl Kammy Recor

£395.04 Posted 17 Jul

It has light scratches throughout on both sides. It has been tested and it plays through without skipping. Please see all photos and take flaws into consideration before purchasing
  175. photo of Blue Green - Blue Over Losing You  Cant Hide It Easters Soul Vg

US flag  Blue Green - Blue Over Losing You Cant Hide It Easters

£390.46 Posted 16 Jul

Blue Green - Blue Over Losing You / Can’t Hide It (Easter’s Records) VG++ Rare. Condition is Used. Shipped with USPS Media Mail.
  176. photo of Little Anthony Better Use Your Head Ua Up1137 Soul Northern Motown

GB flag  Little Anthony Better Use Your Head Ua Up1137 Soul Nort

£500.00 Posted 16 Jul

Label - UA UP1137. ISSUE ISSUE ISSUE.SENSATIONAL Rare And MINT Archive UK 1st Issue RECORD & SLEEVE. Little Anthony. Better Use Your Head.
  177. photo of Vinyl Records Original Rare

GB flag  Vinyl Records Original Rare

£350.00 Posted 15 Jul

Richard Searlings, Pierre Hunt cu from wigan casino Mega rare modern soul dancer that rarely comes on the market.  Fantastic track and great dancer. Record I believe is unplayed and is in stunning M- condition.
  178. photo of Jacquelyn Ritter - Still Loving You  You Are My World - Soul Funk Hear

US flag  Jacquelyn Ritter - Still Loving You You Are My World -

£345.33 Posted 15 Jul

ARTIST(S) : JACQUELYN RITTER. TITLE(S) : STILL LOVING YOU / YOU ARE (MY WORLD).
  179. photo of Sweet Soul - Fabulous Performers - Oh How You Hurt Me Blackjack Mp3
  180. photo of Flatbush Caribbean Disco Wirl Soul Northern Motown

GB flag  Flatbush Caribbean Disco Wirl Soul Northern Motown

£500.00 Posted 14 Jul

Label - Wirl. NEW DISCOVERY.Previously UNKNOWN 70s Dancer.Only Known Copy???. Caribbean Disco.
  181. photo of Appreciations Its Better To Cry Sport Demo Soul Northern Motown
  182. photo of The Soul Full Garner Singers - When This War Is Over - Black Gospel Hear

US flag  The Soul Full Garner Singers - When This War Is Over -

£1295.30 Posted 14 Jul

ARTIST(S) : THE SOUL FULL GARNER SINGERS. TITLE(S) : WHEN THIS WAR IS OVER / I CAN'T HOLD MY PEACE.
  183. photo of Carla Thomas Ill Never Stop Loving You Kent 6t15 20th Anniversary Soul Northern

GB flag  Carla Thomas Ill Never Stop Loving You Kent 6t15 20th A

£350.00 Posted 14 Jul

Label - Kent 6t15 20th Anniversary. Carla Thomas. I'll Never Stop Loving You. B Side - prophets band "peaches".
  184. photo of Crossover - The Sophisticates I Need You  Mutt Records

GB flag  Crossover - The Sophisticates I Need You Mutt Records

£499.00 Posted 13 Jul

Mid tempo Crossover Northern Soul - The Sophisticates - “I need you”/ “I can’t stand it” Mutt recordsAn incredible mid tempo soulful 45 out of Michigan, with a nice uptempo flip45 is in EX condition, in nice shape, no issues , money back if not 100% satisfiedShipping in the UK will be special delivery at £8.95, international will be tracked and signed for at £15:00 Please see my other auction items, some nice 45s listed, I will combine postage costs for free
  185. photo of Deloris Dc Henry - Every Now Then On Simplistic Sweet Modern Soul 45

US flag  Deloris Dc Henry - Every Now Then On Simplistic Sweet M

£528.26 Posted 12 Jul

CONDITION: VG (has a slight warp that does not affect play). All 45's are original pressings unless noted. Records are graded using the Goldmine system.
  186. photo of Ray Dalyeverything I Touch Turns To Gone  Leave Me Alone Aor Soul 45

GB flag  Ray Dalyeverything I Touch Turns To Gone Leave Me Alon

£500.00 Posted 12 Jul

Rare AOR soul 45 in great condition very hard to find has a slight dish but this has no effect on playback/cueing nice clean and glossy copy with the B-Side being the best cut
  187. photo of Ty Karim You Just Dont Know All In Vain  Reissue Listen
  188. photo of Syl Johnson - Is It Because Im Black Muro Soul Music Vinyl Collectible
  189. photo of Creators I Cant Believe Its True Coconut Soul Northern Motown

GB flag  Creators I Cant Believe Its True Coconut Soul Northern

£500.00 Posted 11 Jul

Very RARE & Obscure 70s Modern Soul Northern Dancer, Bobby Patterson On Lead Vocal.Plus Funky Flip. Label - Coconut. B Side - gonna lay a little more soul in your earhole. Condition - Ex+ / Vg+.
  190. photo of Johnny Nash Love Aint Nothin Pye Int 7n25250 Soul Northern Motown

GB flag  Johnny Nash Love Aint Nothin Pye Int 7n25250 Soul North

£350.00 Posted 11 Jul

Label - Pye Int 7N25250. Love Aint Nothin'. Johnny Nash. STUNNING & VERY Rare And MINT Archive UK 1st Issue RECORD & SLEEVE.Becoming In-demand This 60s RnB Northern Dancer Is Rare On Original UK 1st issue.
  191. photo of Candy The Kisses The 81 Cameo Parkway Demo C336 Soul Northern Motown

GB flag  Candy The Kisses The 81 Cameo Parkway Demo C336 Soul No

£400.00 Posted 11 Jul

Candy & the Kisses. (1 mark on flip stop MINT grade a super copy) Uk Issues Of This One Are Very Rare But Demos Are Virtually Unseen - Monster 60s Northern Soul Oldie.
  192. photo of Johnny Guitar Watson Baby Dont Leave 7 Rpm 1966  Vg

US flag  Johnny Guitar Watson Baby Dont Leave 7 Rpm 1966 Vg

£366.56 Posted 11 Jul

THIS SALE IS FOR: JOHNNY GUITAR WATSON "BABY DON'T LEAVE ~ AIN'T GONNA MOVE" VINYL 7" 45 RPM SINGLE. Rare ORIGINL 1966 Pressing on the Yellow Jowat Records Label. RELEASED IN 1966 ON JOWAT RECORDS CAT #118 MONO.
  193. photo of Roy Hamilton Crackin Up Over You Rca Co Sleeve Vg

US flag  Roy Hamilton Crackin Up Over You Rca Co Sleeve Vg

£394.14 Posted 10 Jul

Rare soul floor filler! Roy Hamilton Walk Hand In Hand Crackin’ Up Over You RCA Victor 47-8960100% original US Copy & not a modern reissue Grade: VG+ with some light scattered scuffs with only light noise music overpowers anything. Light wear to labels. Company sleeve has a tear ( see pics )
  194. photo of The Ojays Ill Never Forget You Imperial Stock Vg

US flag  The Ojays Ill Never Forget You Imperial Stock Vg

£413.43 Posted 09 Jul

Dreamy northern soul solid hitbound Bonafide classic. Should be in every rare souls deejays playbox. The O’Jays Pretty words I’ll never forget you Imperial records 66162 100% original US Copy & not a modern reissue Grade: VG++ some light hairlines but nap Been my play copy for a few years and never a problemFound unsleeved hence the hairlines ( see pics ) Nice clean labels nice copy!
  195. photo of The Precisions  Take A Good Look 1972 Us Funk Single Hen Mar Records 4501
  196. photo of 70s Smoke Inc Waitin For Love Same Old Song Smoke Records

GB flag  70s Smoke Inc Waitin For Love Same Old Song Smoke Records

£2300.00 Posted 09 Jul

A Side, Waitin' For Love. Rare In Demand 70's Dancer. Northern Soul, R&B 70's. L abel, Smoke Records, USA. Managed To Buy Another Copy Of This Fantastic 70's Sound.
  197. photo of Winston Flook Richards Got To Have Your Love Trex Soul Northern Motown

GB flag  Winston Flook Richards Got To Have Your Love Trex Soul

£400.00 Posted 09 Jul

Winston "flook" Richards. Label - Trex. RARE West Indian Only Release.Quality 70s CROSSOVER Soul Dancer With A Feel Good Factor Its Hard To Ignore Plus Flip JUST AS GOOD. Got To Have Your Love.
  198. photo of Patrice Holloway Love Desire Capitol Cl15484 Soul Northern Motown

GB flag  Patrice Holloway Love Desire Capitol Cl15484 Soul North

£450.00 Posted 09 Jul

Label - Capitol CL15484. Patrice Holloway. Love & Desire.
  199. photo of Lou Courtney I Watched You Slowly Slip Away Phillips 40287 Soul Northern Motown

GB flag  Lou Courtney I Watched You Slowly Slip Away Phillips 40

£350.00 Posted 09 Jul

Lou courtney. I watched you slowly slip away. Classic 60s Northern Oldie Played At Wigan Casino Etc In The 70s And Still An Oldies Night Fave.Flip Great Too Give It A Listen, A Haunting Beat Ballad.
  200. photo of Northern Group Soul Promo The Victors Hurt Philips Ex Wlp

US flag  Northern Group Soul Promo The Victors Hurt Philips Ex Wlp

£597.17 Posted 07 Jul

Rare uptempo northern soul all nighter sound you don’t see up for grabs anymore. Mostly filed away in collections. The Victors Hurt Not Only A Girl Knows Philips WLP copy 100% original US Copy and not a modern reissue Grade: Vinyl looks EX Top copy Small chunk out of the label ( see pics ) nap and tiny ringwear from shelf wear

Check out all our dynamic eBay auction listing pages here (real time updating)

https://www.soul-source.co.uk/ebay-listing-24hrs/

Social source share

• Replies 0
  • Views 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Source Advert