Todays Top eBay Soul 45 Auction Enders Sat 17 Aug 2024

Soul Source contains Ebay partner affiliate links, which may earn the site a commission at no additional cost to yourself.

Next 24 hrs @ 07:48 17 Aug UK

1. scan of Jay Traynor Up And Over Us 1966 Abc  Ex
  2. scan of Halo - Let Me Do It 1981 Marshal Records Vg  Mod Disco Rpm Grail
  3. scan of The Cavaliers  Hold To My Baby  Dance Little Girl  Rca   45
  4. scan of Frank Wilson Do I Love You  45
  5. scan of Original Private Pleasure Close To The Heart 12  Us Uptown Modern Soul Boogie
  6. scan of Sharon Revoal Reaching For Our Star Modern Soul Funk Sweet Soul Forte
  7. scan of The Tempos Countdown Here I Come 70s Press
  8. scan of Sundance - Who We Are - 12 Electro Rap Modern Soul Boogie Sealed
  9. scan of The Olympics - No More Will I Cry - W Demo - N M - Us
  10. scan of Original R B Soul Blues Rpm - Joe Mayfield - Excello 2256 - I M On The Move
  11. scan of Barbara Randolph I Got A Feeling On Soul Promo
  12. scan of Secure To The Max - Love Alarm - 12in Obscure Modern Soul Unknown Unlisted
  13. scan of jeanie King- You Ve Got A Good Thing Going
  14. scan of Soul Bros Inc - Pyramid - Capricorn Xl2 -  - Funk 7 - Mp3
  15. scan of Sealed  Natarsha - The Next Thing - 12 Modern Soul 1987
  16. scan of Fantastic Puzzles  Come Back Part 1  2 Right On  -
  17. scan of Bobby Paris - I Walked Away  H B Barnum - Heartbreaker Demo 7
  18. scan of Bobby Womack What Is This  I Wonder Keyman 102 Vg
  19. scan of Willie Hutch Ode To My Lady Original Usa 1975 Release M838 Motown M M
  20. scan of billy Butler - Right Track - Okeh Original
  21. scan of Little Beaver We Three  Listen To My Heartbeat - Modern Soul Jazz Funk 7 Mp3
  22. scan of Larry Wedgeworth  Clique - No More Games - Modern Soul  Disco 7 - Mp3
  23. scan of Jay  Techniques - Dancin Mood -  X-over Funk 7 - Mp3
  24. scan of Benny King Royal Jesters - The Girl I Love - Soul Doo Wop Rola 7 - Mp3
  25. scan of Funk Simtec  Wylie - Bootleggin 7 Vinyl Mister Chand
  26. scan of 1968 Rpm The Sounds Of Lane Tracks To Your Mind Mickey Lee
  27. scan of The Soul Agents-i Just Want To Make Love To You Pye Uk 1964 Mint
  28. scan of The Natural Resources Unpolluted Funky With My Stuff Funk Soul Promo Dore Nm
  29. scan of Solar Source - Can You Dig Your Sweet - Disco Funk Boogie Soul 7 1981
  30. scan of Sealed  The Gate Keeper - It Didn T Work - 12 Modern Soul Synths Midpacer
  31. scan of Sealed  The Steelers - Dancing Girl - 12 Modern Soul Boogie Obscure 1985
  32. scan of The Image - Inner Thoughts - 12 Modern Soul New Jack Obscure Lo-fi Slow Jam
  33. scan of T L Connection - Move Your Body - 12 Boogie Funk Obscure 80 S Modern Soul
  34. scan of Fredrix Clark And The Immigrants    Asia U S 7 Single Test Press Free Soul 1983
  35. scan of The Champion Pt S 1  2 By Willie Mitchell On London Import Stock
  36. scan of Orig 1964 Motown Picture Sleeve For The Supremes Where Did Our Love Go Mint-
  37. scan of The Soul Sisters Good Time Tonight Foolish Dreamer
  38. scan of Dimmu Borgir Forces Of The Northern Night Double Vinyl 2017
  39. scan of Only You Vintage Vinyl 12 Motown Promo Produced By Smokey Robinson 1980 Nm
  40. scan of What It Is Funky Soul  Grooves 25 X 7 Singles In Case Still Sealed 2006
  41. scan of Alex Harvey  His Soul Band I Ain T Worrying Baby Spanish Original Ep 7
  42. scan of Larry Williams I Am The One  You Ask For One Good Reason 67  7 Vg
  43. scan of The Funk Lab Dj S B Nice  C4 Stuck In Texas Ep Bad Ass Mutha  Gone By Morning
  44. scan of frankie Fanelli-i M Not The Marrying Kind
  45. scan of Dean Courtney I Ll Always Need You Rca 2534 -  - Ex Cond
  46. scan of Ernie Bush - Breakaway Single Vinyl -  - Excellent Condition
  47. scan of The Almighty Soul Destruction Devils Toy Little Lost Powertrippin Box Limited
  48. scan of Myra Barnes - The Message From The Soul Sisters Pt 1 - King Records 45-6334 Ex
  49. scan of Donnie Jacobs - Proud Man Finance Man - Maison De Soul 45-1002 - Nm
  50. scan of Benny Curtis  The Dirty Hearts - Dirty Hearts Instr - Soul Galore Sg 2604 - Nm
  51. scan of The Romeos Two Of The Chosen Few Baby Stay In Line- Promo
  52. scan of Aretha Franklin - People 7 Portugal Ps Funk Soul 1969
  53. scan of Aretha Franklin - Chain Of Fools 7 Rpm Ep Portugal Funk Soul Promo 1968
  54. scan of Duke Bobby Bland Shoes   A Touch Of The Blues  Listen
  55. scan of 12 Elkin  Nelson Jibaro Promo Afro Cosmic Disco Funk Boogie 12 Og Cbs
  56. scan of Records Otis Lee Hard Row To Hoe Soul Wax Carver One Sided
  57. scan of 45 Larry Mcgee  Saxon Sister We  Re Are Number One Funk Soul Boogie 7 Og Bb
  58. scan of 45 Tommy Stewart Practice What Your Prealy 70 Disco Funk Boogie 7 Og Dog
  59. scan of 7th Wonder - She S My Girl - Instrumental - Disco Boogie Funk 7 - Hear Mp3
  60. scan of Ann Bradford - Already Loving You -  Sunshine Pop 7 Hear
  61. scan of Tommy Hunt - Pretty Part  Melba Moore - Magic Touch -  7 - Mp3
  62. scan of Sunny  Sunliners - Rains  No Stranger -  X-over Magic 7 - Mp3
  63. scan of Lil Murray - Open Door To Heart Soul Chitlens   Funk Inst Mp3
  64. scan of George Hughley - That S Why I Cry -  Modern X-over 7 - Mp3
  65. scan of Chris Clark - Do I Love You  Don T Be Too Long Away -  7 - Mp3
  66. scan of James Mccleese A Million Tears  I Love You So  R B 7 Mp3
  67. scan of T Martone Tnt Band - Thinking Of You  Can T Stop Feeling - Modern Soul Mp3
  68. scan of Mckinnley Mitchell - This Place  Gypsy -  Modern X-over 7 Mp3
  69. scan of Alton Ellis - Fountain Of Love - Jazz Modern Soul Reggae 7 Mp3
  70. scan of Donny Mann - Treat Me Like A Stranger - Northern Modern Soul 7 - Mp3
  71. scan of Bits N Pieces - Keep On Running Away -  Modern X-over 7 - Mp3
  72. scan of Lu Parks Singers - Happy Music  Zap Pow Yow - Funk  7 Mp3
  73. scan of Underground Veg Melting Pot Mend Broken Heart Glen Miller Reggae Funk Deep Soul
  74. scan of Tobi Legend - No Good To Cry - Big  7 - Hear Mp3
  75. scan of Lovella Ellis - You Don T Know My Name  You Blow My Mind Soul Jazz Lovers Rock
  76. scan of Ann Bradford - Wonder -   Sunshine Pop 7 Hear Mp3
  77. scan of Johnny Watson - It S Better To Cry  I Will - Northern Modern Soul 7 - Mp3
  78. scan of El Gran Combo - Gonna Make You Love Me  Aquarius - Latin  Mp3
  79. scan of Richard Caiton Listen To Drums  Look Like Flower Northern Funk Sweet Soul
  80. scan of Smokey Brooks - Eternal  Spin It Jig -  Beat Ballad Funk - Mp3
  81. scan of Paul Sindab - Can T Wait No Longer  Your Something Else -  Mp3
  82. scan of Ace Spectrum - Don T Send Nobody Else - Northern Modern Soul Test Press Mp3
  83. scan of Rocking Capris - Money - Big   Motown  Mod Rocker 7 Mp3
  84. scan of Sonny Dave Daye Muffins - Merry Go Round -   7 Mp3
  85. scan of Ricky Lewis - Stop  Think  Listen - Great  2sider - Hear Mp3
  86. scan of Terry Callier - Gotta Get Closer  Just Can T Help Myself - Modern Soul Mp3
  87. scan of Donnie Burkes - Satisfaction Guaranteed -  X-over 7 - Mp3
  88. scan of Robert Moore - Tears Of The World - Northern Modern Soul Funk 7 - Mp3
  89. scan of Stimulation - Magic Touch Of Love  Can You Dig Where I M Modern Soul Disco 45
  90. scan of Max Infinity - You Got Me Going - Part 2 Northern Modern Sweet Soul Rola 45
  91. scan of Ronnie Mcneir Instant Groove My Baby Me  My Lady Modern Soul Funk Mp3
  92. scan of Target - Your So Beautiful  Look At Me Modern Soul Jazz  Mp3
  93. scan of Rhythm Rascals - Sonic Test Press -  7 Mp3
  94. scan of Hi Fi White - Need Somebody - Northern Modern X-over Soul Gem 7 Mp3
  95. scan of Records Tamala Lewis You Wont Say Nothing Destiny Demo Reissue
  96. scan of Bill Brandon - Streets Got My Lady - Tag Tag Northern Modern Soul 7 Mp3
  97. scan of Funk Soul Jazz - Ray Bryant - Quizas Quizas Quizas - Cadet Usa Original Chi Town
  98. scan of Special Occasion Flying  To Santa Barbara 12  Vinyl Single Funk Very 1984
  99. scan of The Peppers Pepper Box Pinch Of Salt 1974 Uniq Error French Soul Funk Chilean Pr
  100. scan of The Tymes You Little Trustmaker 1974 Spanish-titles Soul Pop Disco Chilean Press

Check out all our dynamic eBay auction listing pages here (real time updating)

https://www.soul-source.co.uk/ebay-listing-24hrs/

Social source share

• Replies 0
  • Views 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Source Advert