Todays Top eBay Soul 45 Auction Enders Tue 13 Aug 2024

Soul Source contains Ebay partner affiliate links, which may earn the site a commission at no additional cost to yourself.

Next 24 hrs @ 07:01 13 Aug UK

1. scan of The Originals - Good Night Irene - Org Uk Tamla Motown 7 Clip-tmg592 Top Copy
  2. scan of Earl Van Dyke  Soul Brothers - All For You - Org Uk Tamla Motown 7 Clip-tmg506
  3. scan of Tony Middleton To The Ends Of The Earth - Aussie Polydor Int -  Nm
  4. scan of The Contours - First I Look At The Purse - Org Uk Tamla Motown 7 Clip -tmg531
  5. scan of Promo  The Natural Four I Thought You Were Mine Abc 11253
  6. scan of Stranger Millecent Todd-you Took My Love Joe Bennett Fugiitives-living Soul Vg
  7. scan of Reggie Alexander It S Better Boss Records Killer  Hear
  8. scan of Tearra Record Promo Extremely Soul Funk 1978 Mt1001 On The Dead Wax
  9. scan of Connie Haines Whats Easy For Two Is Hard For One Motown  Canada 45
  10. scan of Very Hot  Sassy Christmas Strut 12  Vinyl Record 1980 Boogie Funk Vg
  11. scan of 1983 Soul Funk Disco 12 Single Opal Nice And Slow Silver Cloud Sc 14 Excellent
  12. scan of Sandi Sheldon You Re Gonna Make Me Love You 7  Vinyl Record  Ex M
  13. scan of James Brown I Got You - Aussie Festival Funk Soul Nm
  14. scan of James Brown  The Famous Flames I Got The Feellin -aussie Festival Funk Soul Nm
  15. scan of The Three Degrees Contact No No Not Again Wb Promo Vg
  16. scan of Ac Dc High Voltage  Soul Stripper 7 Blue Roo Albert Productions
  17. scan of Come  Get These Memories Martha Vandellas  Original Gordy 902 Motown M M
  18. scan of Bob Brault Organisation Afro Funk Electro J Ai Envie De Toi Bilboquet Hear
  19. scan of Monk Higgins Yesterday  The Look Of Love - Aussie 1967 Chess Funk Soul Nm
  20. scan of The Dells Always Together  I Want My Momma Aussie Chess 1968 Funk Soul Nm
  21. scan of Sonny Knight Angel Love  If I Ruled The World - On Aussie Liberty 1966 Soul
  22. scan of Mamie Galore Rpm St Lawrence 1012 Great  It Ain T Necessary
  23. scan of Realside - When I See Your Smile  Episilon Eps 004 Mint Modern Soul
  24. scan of A Bit Of Liverpool The Supremes Original 1964 Release Stereo Ms623 Motown Nm M
  25. scan of Records The Four Perfections And Eddie Holman White Label
  26. scan of Various   Season S Greetings From Motown Records 7 Promo Single Unplayed Nm 19
  27. scan of The Ritz Pick Me Up  In By Ten - Aussie Soul Reggae
  28. scan of Barbara Randolph My Love Is Your Love Forever   N Soul Mint Limited Edition
  29. scan of Vinyl Records
  30. scan of Motown Frank Wilson - Do I Love You - Uk Demo With Picture Sleeve
  31. scan of Earl Van Dyke And The Soul Brothers All For You Too Many Fish In The Sea
  32. scan of Mod  Joanne Sommers
  33. scan of The Motown Sound Box Set - Volume 1 - Ex Cond -   See Photos
  34. scan of Shirley Alston - I D Rather Not Be Loving You 7   Vinyl Hlu 10506
  35. scan of Bessie And J M B I - Soul Crash 12  American Records Mega Italo House
  36. scan of Smoog - Smoogin 7 Portugal Prog Psych Funk 1973 Very Rare
  37. scan of Michael Jackson - Maria You Were The Only One 7 Portugal 71 Funk Soul Rare
  38. scan of Sharon Tandy - My Man7 Portugal Funk Soul Angola Very Rare
  39. scan of 12 Red Dragon Band Let Me Be Your Radio Italo Disco Funk Boogie Atlas Original
  40. scan of Stax Records - Wall Mounted Collection
  41. scan of Body  Soul - Things - Demo 7 Us 1971 National General Ngr-009 Excellent- Cond
  42. scan of Melba Moore  Tommy Hunt The Magic Touch  The Pretty Part Of You
  43. scan of Records Tony Middleton Paris Blues  Out Of This World 70s Reissue
  44. scan of Records The Embers  The Jewels Mgm 2 Sided Reissue
  45. scan of Al James Socka-ting  Groove City U S A   Big Beat Wdj
  46. scan of Motown Mary Wells  You Lost The Sweetest Boy Stateside Promo
  47. scan of Crossover Soul The Main Ingredient Magic Shoes  Spinning Around Rca Victor Iss
  48. scan of Geraldine Curry And The Heart You Re So Wonderful London House M-
  49. scan of Original Soul - David Morris - Midnight Lady Pt I  Midnight Lady Pt Ii
  50. scan of Early Motown Link Gordy Smokey Frances Burnett Too Proud  I Love Him Coral
  51. scan of Mighty Wonders Gospel  He Heard Me Cry Good News Chavis M- Hear
  52. scan of Contours Take Him Back If It Makes You Happy Limited Issue  Mint
  53. scan of Diana Ross I Thought It Took A Little Time  Demo Tmg 1032 Ex Plus N Soul
  54. scan of Miracles Special Occasion Give Her Up Tamla Motown Tmg 673 Northern Excellent
  55. scan of Latimore - Jolie  Take Me To The Pilot - President 425 Near Mint
  56. scan of Mable John Who Wouldn T Love A Man Like That Tamla 54081 Demo Vg N Soul 45
  57. scan of Rick James Mary Jane Dream Maker Gordy G7162f Ex Plus Motown
  58. scan of Jimmy Dawkins Put It On The Hawg  Things I Used To Do Mojo Near Mint Northern
  59. scan of Stevie Wonder I Was Made To Love Her Uk Demo Promo Northern Tmg 959  Mint
  60. scan of Osamu Kilajima - Say You Will - Mint Arista Modern Soul 7
  61. scan of The Group I Don  T Like To Lose George Blackwell  Near Mint
  62. scan of Thelma Houston I M Here Again  Sharing Something Demo Tmg 1088 Mint Northern 45
  63. scan of Diana Ross - Surrender  Remember Me 7  Vinyl Northern Tmg 970 Demomint
  64. scan of Four Tops - Reach Out I Ll Be There  Until You Love Someone  Greek Northern Exc
  65. scan of Thelma Houston-i M Here Again 7 45-motown Tmg1088 1977 Demo Excellent
  66. scan of Gladys Knight Jimmy Ruffin  The Stranger In Crowd  Mint Official
  67. scan of Four Tops Without The One You Love Motown 1069  Us Excellent -
  68. scan of Stevie Wonder Signed Sealed Delivered Demo Promo Tmg 966  Mint
  69. scan of Sharon Mcmahan - Get Out Of My Life   Limited Edtion Official Iss
  70. scan of Mandrill My Kind Of Girl Osamu Kitajima Say You Will 7 Mint Modern Soul Limit
  71. scan of Bill Harris Am I Cold Am I Hot Rca Official Issue Limited  Mint
  72. scan of Contours- Sometimes I Have To Cry  Mint Motown Northern Official Release
  73. scan of Velvelettes He Was Really Sayin Something Northern Soul Stateside Mint Ltd
  74. scan of Rose Royce - Still In Love Epic Ultra Uk Demo  Near Mint
  75. scan of Jr Walker All Stars Holly Holy Tamla Motown Tmg 872 Demo  N Mint
  76. scan of Motown Sounds - Space Dance  Bad Mouthin  7  Single Promo 4 P Mint N Soul
  77. scan of Tammi Terrell I Can T Believe You Love Me Motown 1086 Excellent
  78. scan of Patrice Holloway Stolen Hours Capitol  Reissue Mint Limited
  79. scan of Billy Preston The Girls Got It  Doris Troy Face Up To The Truth Northern Mint
  80. scan of Bobby Paris- I Walked Away Capital Reissue Limited Edition  Mint
  81. scan of Jermaine Jackson Burnin Hot Castles On The Sand Tmg 1194 Demo Northern Mint
  82. scan of Joe Cato I M So Glad  Bobby Womack Chess Mint  Official Issue
  83. scan of The Originals Don  T Stop Now Velvettes  Mint Official Issue New
  84. scan of Contours- Sometimes I Have To Cry Mint Motown Northern Official Release
  85. scan of Brenda Holloway - We Ll Keep On Rolling Ltd Mint Motown  Mint
  86. scan of Marvelettes I Need Someone  My Baby Tmg 639 Tamla Motown 1st Press Northern Ex
  87. scan of Motown Misprint Mowtown Lionel Richie Tms 595 Wandering Stranger Record
  88. scan of Yvonne Fair It Should Have Been Me Motown Demo 7 Tmg1013  N Mint
  89. scan of The Professionals Thats Why I Love You  Goldmine Mint Condition 45
  90. scan of Martha Starr Love Is The Only Solution Wigan  Goldmine Mint 45
  91. scan of Temptations Gonna Give Her All The Love I Ve Got Tmg 658  Excellent
  92. scan of Eddie Kendricks Son Of Sagittarius Motown Demo Tmg 901 N Soul Uk N Mint
  93. scan of Eddie Kendricks The Sweeter You Treat Her Happy Tmg 1031 Demo Northern Mint -
  94. scan of Daft Punk Da Funk  Musique  Uk 2-track 12  Virgin Records

Check out all our dynamic eBay auction listing pages here (real time updating)

https://www.soul-source.co.uk/ebay-listing-24hrs/

ebay-source-45.jpg

Social source share

• Replies 0
  • Views 799
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Source Advert