Todays Top eBay Soul 45 Auction Enders Mon 12 Aug 2024

Soul Source contains Ebay partner affiliate links, which may earn the site a commission at no additional cost to yourself.

Next 24 hrs @ 07:04 12 Aug UK

1. scan of Reggae Soul - Otis Gayle - I Ll Be Around - Jamaica Blank - Vg
  2. scan of Hugh Godfrey A Dey Pon Dem-soul Brothers Take Ten -coxsone Uk-ex
  3. scan of Rocksteady Inst - Jackie Mittoo  Soul Venders - Ram Jam - Randy Cox
  4. scan of Sweet Soul Latin - Thee Midniters - Giving Up On Love - Hear -1966 Whittier
  5. scan of Reggae Soul - Donovan Carless - Be Thankful For What You Got - Giant
  6. scan of Ethiopians-i Am Free Soul Brothers-shanty Town-island Noc
  7. scan of Lennie Hibbert-pure Soul Patsy With Lyn Tait The Jets- A Man Is Two Faced Dr Bir
  8. scan of 100 Old   Soul Singles In 2 Boxes-all Listed-pictured And Graded
  9. scan of The Ambers - I Love You Baby - Original
  10. scan of Sam Moultrie - I Ll Love You Always - Original
  11. scan of Tennors  I Ve Got Soul  Version  The Tennors All Stars  Cr Label Ja Ex Unpl
  12. scan of John Lennon Bleechers-ram You Hard Medetators-soul Stew-punch Uk Ex Swol
  13. scan of Prince Buster All Stars-too Hot-soul Serenade-blue Beat Uk 1967-vg Ex-
  14. scan of Funk Soul R B - Little Joe Blue - Lonesome Feeling - Hear -on Space Records
  15. scan of Yvonne Carroll - Please Don T Go - Vee Jay Promo - Original
  16. scan of Rivingtons - I Love You Always - Original
  17. scan of Marlena Shaw Let S Wade In The Water Funk Soul 7 Cadet Canada 1966 Ex
  18. scan of Betty La Vette I M Holding On 1966  Big Wheel Near Mint
  19. scan of Chain Down And Wired  Feeling Glad Aura Label Private Michigan Soul Jazz-funk
  20. scan of Soul Defenders--still Calling-larry Marshall-thelma Supreme Ja Ex
  21. scan of Wailing Soul Credit To Tuff Gong All Stars You Should Have Know Better-punch Uk
  22. scan of Righteous Flames-soul Sister New Establishment -ver-studio 1 Ja Ex Like New
  23. scan of Soul Brothers-mr Fl Nt-too Young To Love-island Uk Ex 1966
  24. scan of What It Is Funky Soul  Grooves 25 X 7 Singles In Case Still Sealed 2006
  25. scan of The Commands Hey Its Love  No Time For You
  26. scan of Silvertones-midnight Hour Tommy Mccook-soul For Sale Treasure Isle-uk Ex
  27. scan of Cymande - Brothers On The Slide 7  Soul Funk Vinyl Record Contempo Vg  M
  28. scan of Mary Wells Strange Love  Come To Me Motown 1961 Rpm  Picture Sleeve
  29. scan of Marlena Shaw Let S Wade In The Water 1966  Cadet Label Near Mint
  30. scan of Sissie Houston - Bring Him Back World Of Broken Hearts 45rpm Promo 1966 Funk
  31. scan of Mega Soul Funk Acetate By Usa Union Only Know Copy In Existance
  32. scan of Dean Parrish  Determination
  33. scan of Buddy Ace  Pleasing You
  34. scan of Wailing Soul-feel The Spirit Version-massive Ja Ex 1979
  35. scan of Deon Jackson - Love Makes The World Go Round - 7  Vinyl Record  Ex
  36. scan of The Montclairs Hung Up On Your Love Genuine 70s Uk Press  Ex  M
  37. scan of al Williams-try Them
  38. scan of cookie Jackson-find Me A Lover
  39. scan of The Pacesetters - Lovin - Promo Record 70s Modern Soul 7 Fantasy Vg Listen
  40. scan of Orig 1964 Motown Picture Sleeve For The Supremes Where Did Our Love Go Mint-
  41. scan of Betty Everett Too Hot To Hold  I Dont Hurt Anymore
  42. scan of Vinyl Records
  43. scan of The Carstairs   It Really Hurts Me Girl Red Coach  Ex Condition
  44. scan of Micky Moonshine - Name It You Got It 7   Vinyl First Press Ex Con
  45. scan of Combo Kings - Do The Slow Fizz Batman On Jamie Rpm  Vg
  46. scan of Rpm Eugene Church On King Sixteen Tons Time Has Dj Copy Vg
  47. scan of 23 X 1970 S 80 S Soul Funk Disco Singles - Not Run Of The Mill Chart Stuff
  48. scan of Promo S 90 S Hiphop House Funk Jazz Soul Reggae R B Viny Collectable
  49. scan of Los Grimm Mega Psych Soul Mexican 1968 Viaje En Alfombra Magica
  50. scan of High Frequency Summertime Disco Funk Boogie 12 Nia Og
  51. scan of La Maquina Del Sonido Mexican Blues Funk Psych Garage Hear 1970 No Me Toques
  52. scan of David Ruffin That World I Lived In - Tamla Motown -official  Mint
  53. scan of The Originals Down To Love Town Uk 7 Vinyl Record 1976 Tmg1038 Tamla Motown Ex-
  54. scan of Hit-home Brothers Band Of Owerri   Udo  Nigerian Funk Highlife Og Vinyl Record
  55. scan of Isley Brothers - Nobody But Me - Uk Stateside Demo
  56. scan of Tighten Up - Luchito  Nestor - Original Gravity Demo - Unplayed
  57. scan of Renaldo Domino You Dont Love Me No More
  58. scan of Us Original - Precisions - If This Is Love - Drew -
  59. scan of Original Etta James Seven Day Fool Argo
  60. scan of Original Little Lisa Hang On Bill Vip Demo
  61. scan of Original  Elbie Parker Please Keep Away From Me Veep
  62. scan of Original Edward Hamilton And The Arabians Baby Don T You Weep
  63. scan of Major Lance  Don T You Know I Love You Contempo 7  Northern  Soul  Funk Ex
  64. scan of Teddy Pendergrass The More I Get The More I Want Vg C
  65. scan of Soul Of A New Machine 30th Anniversary Edition By Fear Factory Sealed Black
  66. scan of Larry Williams I Am The One  You Ask For One Good Reason 67  7 Vg
  67. scan of Bobby Womack What Is This  I Wonder Keyman 102 Vg
  68. scan of Soul Masters - We Ve Got Energy 12  Mighty Quinn Rec Dance Piano House
  69. scan of Mitty Collier 45rpm Pain  Let Them Talk Chess Records Vg
  70. scan of Rpm The Tranells On Chelten Vg To M-
  71. scan of Soul Terri Bryant  When I M In Your Arms  Promo
  72. scan of Midnite Express Love Gets Stronger Many A Heart Gto 278 North Soul Exc Con
  73. scan of the Chesterfields-think It Over
  74. scan of La Bellini - Satan In Love 7 Portugal Single Funk Soul Disco 1979 Very Rare
  75. scan of The Afrokings - Love Will Find A Way 7 Spain Rock Funk 1971 Very Rare
  76. scan of Augusto Martelli - Punky Monkey Sound 7 Portugal Funk Disco 1980 Very Rare
  77. scan of Queen  David Bowie  Under Pressure Soul Brother  7
  78. scan of Major Lance  Aint No Soul In These Shoes Investigate  7  Demo
  79. scan of Major Lance  Aint No Soul Left In These Shoes  Investigate  7  Demo
  80. scan of Original Soul - Jokers Y-ilde - Nothing But A Party  Very Special Love
  81. scan of Carlos Diaz Dho Peque Rossino Luna En Llanto 1974 Promo Latin Pop Soul Argentina
  82. scan of Juan Bau La Estrella De David 1974 Stereo Latin Pop Soul Megarare Chilean Press
  83. scan of The Topper S Wes Montgomery Bumpin On Sunset 1974 Promo Killer Funk Chilean Prs
  84. scan of The Honest Men Cherie Baby 1969 Mono Yellow Tamla Motown Megarare Chilean Press
  85. scan of The Boys In The Band Sumpin Heavy Side B 1970 Killer Psych Funk Chilean Press
  86. scan of Heart And Soul Make Sweet Love 1975 Promo Spanish Titles Chilean Press Soul Funk
  87. scan of Gladys Knight  The Pips Money 1975 Spanish Titles R B Soul Pop Chilean Prs Only
  88. scan of Grand Funk Todd Rundgren Walk Like A Man 1974 Promo 1 1 Stampers Chilean Press
  89. scan of Chupi Riot Hermanos Flores Dios Bendiga A Conchita 1975 Latin Soul Funk Chilean
  90. scan of Chic My Forbidden Lover What About Me 1980 Soul Funk Disco Megarare Chilean Prs
  91. scan of Saratoga Theme From Swat More Mondo Cane 1977 Obscure Killer Funk Uniq Chilean
  92. scan of The Nite-liters K-jee Tanga Boo Gonk Megarare Chilean Press  Killer Soul Funk
  93. scan of Little Richard-she S Together  Try Some Of Mine-mca Mu 1006 Northern Funk Soul
  94. scan of Four Tops I Like Everything About You M 1096  Excellent Plus 45
  95. scan of Patti Austin Didn T Say A Word Reissue  Columbia Reissue Mint
  96. scan of Rick James Mary Jane Dream Maker Gordy G7162f Ex Plus Motown
  97. scan of Undisputed Truth - Higher Than High  Spaced Out - Tmg 1014 Demo Mint Motown
  98. scan of Ultra  Mark Leeman Five Forbidden Fruit Going To Blueville
  99. scan of David Ruffin Discover Me  Smiling Faces Tmg 1036 Motown Demo Mintminus Northern
  100. scan of Isley Brothers I Guess I Ll Always Love You Tmg 979 Northern Rca Take Some Time

Check out all our dynamic eBay auction listing pages here (real time updating)

https://www.soul-source.co.uk/ebay-listing-24hrs/

Social source share

• Replies 0
  • Views 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Source Advert