Record buying and selling - descriptions and translations

"  Cocooned in its  birth sleeve since  July 4th 1966".   

"Northern Dancer, cult spin for many years in more progressive clubs and Weekenders across the World ,every chance of being  a monster in Europe also!"     Wow ,  this sellers geographical knowledge and certainty truly amazing?

"Close to mint Minus;  a discreet drill hole, the only pimple on its beautiful face, a fine gossamer storage hairline, hardly another freckle to be seen, a split ,Millisecond squeak on intro. "   Well Thank god for that, only a millionth of a second???

• Up vote 2
Social source share

3 hours ago, John Hart said:

"  Cocooned in its  birth sleeve since  July 4th 1966".   

"Northern Dancer, cult spin for many years in more progressive clubs and Weekenders across the World ,every chance of being  a monster in Europe also!"     Wow ,  this sellers geographical knowledge and certainty truly amazing?

"Close to mint Minus;  a discreet drill hole, the only pimple on its beautiful face, a fine gossamer storage hairline, hardly another freckle to be seen, a split ,Millisecond squeak on intro. "   Well Thank god for that, only a millionth of a second???

A thousandth of a second actually ... but that makes it a thousand times worse ... :lol:

• Up vote 2
Social source share

On 10/08/2024 at 18:49, Lionelonthevinyl said:

Plays mint after a 7 second cue burn!!! With slight back ground noise! Hmmmmmm😂 thank you, Rob

To be fair I have a Tony Clarke Wrong Man I've got for sale which fits that description (bit of cue burn at the start, not the background noise) 😂

Social source share

Hi Woodie  B,

Gacias for that minuto correction! I spent a lifetime in explosives training,,,, and detonater delays where in Milliseconds!  " glorious examples of the sales persons Craft ,can you name the authors?

Social source share

Hilarious... for me all are fine, bar, as Toby mentioned above, 'birth sleeve'  I really hate that experession... that said, some, advertise the 45 in the  'birth sleeve', and then say you gotta pay extra for the sleeve!! whats that all about...

No Names John, we are having a bit of fun...

• Up vote 1
Social source share

• 2 weeks later...

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!